It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: no, is not that.. is that paypal doesn't always work when (and how) I want it.. guess it doesn't love me anymore.

but we can try, if you want it.
merow: I contact you (via pm), if I dont find anyone else. Sounds a little bit complicated...
But 100x thx!!
hehe, is not as complicated as it sounded, but okay. ;p
Indiegamestand is
Survivor Squad for $1 + Desura
The next Dotemu bundle is the Strategy First Summer Pack. It's available until 2013-08-14 and includes:
A Vampyre Story, Disciples 1, Disciples 2 Gold, Flatout 1, Flatout 2, Patrician 3, Port Royale 2, Sacred 1 Gold and The Abbey.
10$ / 8€
Post edited August 12, 2013 by DukeNukemForever
DukeNukemForever: The next Dotemu bundle is the Strategy First Summer Pack. It's available until 2013-08-14 and includes:
A Vampyre Story, Disciples 1, Disciples 2 Gold, Flatout 1, Flatout 2, Patrician 3, Port Royale 2, Sacred 1 Gold and The Abbey.
10$ / 8€
Nice, good price and it includes Patrician 3 and Port Royale 2, which are missing from the GOG Team 17 and Kalypso Mix promo. Now I can fill in the gaps, thanks!
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/heroes-of-conflict-bundle/

Sniper: Ghost Warrior
Men of War: Condemned Heroes
AirBuccaneers
Numen: Contest of Heroes
Tower Wars
Dogfight 1942
Chaser
Really Big Sky
Genesis Rising
Pid
Gothic Collection 75% off on GG which means 6.24 euros for Gothic 1,2,3 and Forsaken Gods.
Post edited August 12, 2013 by blotunga
triock: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/heroes-of-conflict-bundle/

Sniper: Ghost Warrior
Men of War: Condemned Heroes
AirBuccaneers
Numen: Contest of Heroes
Tower Wars
Dogfight 1942
Chaser
Really Big Sky
Genesis Rising
Pid
Any idea if these are individual keys?
dizcology: Any idea if these are individual keys?
Games on Bundlestars usually are.. no reason to change now.. ;p
dizcology: Any idea if these are individual keys?
Individual keys.
The week-long deal news post on Steam is broken, but a bunch of Interplay games just went on sale for 66% off. Including MDK2 HD.
Foxhack: The week-long deal news post on Steam is broken, but a bunch of Interplay games just went on sale for 66% off. Including MDK2 HD.
You have any problems with it? MDK2 HD seems to be bugged no end, unlike the non-HD version,
from what you can read on the steam forum.
Post edited August 12, 2013 by dyscode
Foxhack: The week-long deal news post on Steam is broken, but a bunch of Interplay games just went on sale for 66% off. Including MDK2 HD.
dyscode: You have any problems with it? MDK2 HD seems to be bugged no end, unlike the non-HD version,
I don't own the game on Steam. I have it here.
dyscode: You have any problems with it? MDK2 HD seems to be bugged no end, unlike the non-HD version,
Foxhack: I don't own the game on Steam. I have it here.
I see. Seems to be the better choice.
DukeNukemForever: The next Dotemu bundle is the Strategy First Summer Pack. It's available until 2013-08-14 and includes:
10$ / 8€
IAmSinistar: Nice, good price and it includes Patrician 3 and Port Royale 2, which are missing from the GOG Team 17 and Kalypso Mix promo. Now I can fill in the gaps, thanks!
And they have more localizations.
Paradox games up to -80%
http://www.impulsedriven.com/explore/paradox_interactive/region-only