It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gyokzoli: Is it good with keyboard and mouse?
You have to download a fix to make mouse control actually work, but I play with mouse and keyboard just fine. I actually preferred it to the gamepad.

Most people disagree, though.
amok: Shiny Loot - Point and Click sale
Looks like you may be getting the same email from them as I, seeing how close together we both posted this. I've got a small SL credit from doing a FireFlower purchase recently (part of that multi-site promotion), so I may have to burn it up on a clicky title or two.

One thing about SL, almost all the title I've selected have these in their description:

Protection Type:None
Third Party Keys:None

Yet some of them, like Alter Ego, are sold elsewhere with protection schemes. I wonder if SL really has DRM-free copies, or if they are just shoddy about proper labelling? They are still in beta after all. I have bought from them before though, so might be worth going on trust again.
Not a deal per se, but Amazon.co.uk also entered digital distribution. News from Eurogamer.

So it seems Amazon does wish to sell to non-US residents as well. Unsure if this is only open for UK residents though.
JMich: Not a deal per se, but Amazon.co.uk also entered digital distribution. News from Eurogamer.

So it seems Amazon does wish to sell to non-US residents as well. Unsure if this is only open for UK residents though.
Well, if you go to a game's page
Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United Kingdom and who have a U.K. invoice address.
grviper: Well, if you go to a game's page

Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United Kingdom and who have a U.K. invoice address.
grviper:
True. I do skim over the "Product details" section quite a lot. Thank you for pointing that out.
JMich: Not a deal per se, but Amazon.co.uk also entered digital distribution. News from Eurogamer.

Good for UK residents i guess. Doubt there will ever be a simple Amazon AU. Aussies (and others) will have to keep putting fake details in still it buy many of the digital stuff available i guess.....
http://indiebundle.org/scifi-bundle/

SciFi Bundle - all with Desura keys

Constant C
Quick Slick Deadly
and Saviors

In the Bundle+, get all this + Exodus Wars & Beyond Beyaan - a game made by one of GOGlodyte - https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/master_of_orion_giveaway_and_a_kickstarter/post1
Post edited August 07, 2013 by triock
Nice, looks worth it just to get Constant C on the cheap, though the other games make it even more attractive.

Any way I can bundle it with more time so that I can play all this stuff I'm buying?
IAmSinistar: Any way I can bundle it with more time so that I can play all this stuff I'm buying?
My advice is to prioritize your games in order of most want to play to least want to play ;) Since I've done that, I've made substantial progress through my backlog :)
triock: In the Bundle+, get all this + Exodus Wars & Beyond Beyaan - a game made by one of GOGlodyte - https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/master_of_orion_giveaway_and_a_kickstarter/post1
You have an impressive memory, I'm really jealous. While I checked my feeds this game got directly my full attention and I thought as a Master of Orion clone it would be really interesting for some folks here. I never expected there was already a thread about it. About the bundle: Normally I take my time to decide, especially when alpha-games are involved, but while both turn-based strategy games are in alpha my curiosity about them was far too big and I couldn't resist. It was also a good opportunity to get Constant C, which looks interesting but I skipped in a prior Indie Royale bundle.
Post edited August 07, 2013 by DukeNukemForever
CymTyr: My advice is to prioritize your games in order of most want to play to least want to play ;) Since I've done that, I've made substantial progress through my backlog :)
Sage advice. The problem is that I look at the pile and I want to play them all. :D
CymTyr: My advice is to prioritize your games in order of most want to play to least want to play ;) Since I've done that, I've made substantial progress through my backlog :)
IAmSinistar: Sage advice. The problem is that I look at the pile and I want to play them all. :D
I actually made a spreadsheet with a numeric value for how much I wanted to play it, and another column for difficulty, and another for time to beat. Then I sorted it and worked down. If I was tired and wanted an easier game, I'd be able to pick that out, or if I saw how close I was to finishing another one, I'd pick that.

Science! :)
IAmSinistar: Sage advice. The problem is that I look at the pile and I want to play them all. :D
BoxOfSnoo: I actually made a spreadsheet with a numeric value for how much I wanted to play it, and another column for difficulty, and another for time to beat. Then I sorted it and worked down. If I was tired and wanted an easier game, I'd be able to pick that out, or if I saw how close I was to finishing another one, I'd pick that.

That's a really good idea. Would justify having Excel installed, to boot.
BoxOfSnoo: I actually made a spreadsheet with a numeric value for how much I wanted to play it, and another column for difficulty, and another for time to beat. Then I sorted it and worked down. If I was tired and wanted an easier game, I'd be able to pick that out, or if I saw how close I was to finishing another one, I'd pick that.

CymTyr: That's a really good idea. Would justify having Excel installed, to boot.
I used Google Docs. It's not complex enough to really need something like Excel...
triock: http://indiebundle.org/scifi-bundle/

SciFi Bundle - all with Desura keys

Constant C
Quick Slick Deadly
and Saviors

In the Bundle+, get all this + Exodus Wars & Beyond Beyaan - a game made by one of GOGlodyte - https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/master_of_orion_giveaway_and_a_kickstarter/post1
Im in shock. A decent bundle from them.For once :D