It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

danteveli: GreenMan Gaming is doing 4pack sales
You can get Sanctum 2 Sonic All stars Racers Transformed for 15$ (so one copy is 3.5$)
That sounds pretty good.
DarkoD13: Sounds great. How does their system work? Do you just buy and get 4 steam keys?
If someone buys a 4-pack of sanctum 2, I would buy one key...
DarkoD13: Sounds great. How does their system work? Do you just buy and get 4 steam keys?
Yeah four keys directly from green man.
Post edited August 05, 2013 by samlii
Heartwild Solitaire HD ( PC / Mac ) is free untill December 31

http://www.orchidgames.com/heartwild_solitaire
Torchlight II is currently on GG for $5 USD.
CymTyr: Torchlight II is currently on GG for $5 USD.
Also Hotline Miami is $3.38... but both require Steam.
The brilliant Dark Souls is $7.49 / £4.99 (Steamworks) on GG. Make sure you also download DSFix.

Edit: it's their Indie Sale Week, too. One new price today: Papo & Yo for $3.75 / £3.00 (Steamworks), the cheapest yet.
Post edited August 06, 2013 by PenguinJim
Screen7.co.uk is having a sale right now where you get £14.77 off any order of 4 items using discount code "Augfest."

I just bought the 2-disc physical copy of The Cat Lady, Downfall+OST, and 2x (filler) The Cat Lady digital OST for £6.99/$10.75 including shipping to the US for the physical game. If you sub out one of the fillers for Nancy the Happy Whore, that makes it £8.29/$12.75

Edit: Yes, this is the 3rd time I've bought The Cat Lady (4th including Groupees).
Post edited August 06, 2013 by nightrunner227
nightrunner227: Screen7.co.uk is having a sale right now where you get £14.77 off any order of 4 items using discount code "Augfest."
[...]

Edit: Yes, this is the 3rd time I've bought The Cat Lady (4th including Groupees).
Too bad they have no preorder for Camp Ravenwood...
I think I bought their games often enough, already

Also on GG:
Shattered Haven, -80%, €1.18, DRM Free

Sanctum TD, -75% €1, Steam

and Oknytt,
very strange and dark (literally) swedish adventure, -50%, €5, DRM Free. The game just came out one months ago or so.

and WHAT???

Darkness 2 (German) -75% is €1.87, Steam
is this GlitchGate feature or was the game in bundled with preorders a too many times?

news flash
OT: Dream Machine Chapter 4 released today!!!
BTT
Post edited August 06, 2013 by dyscode
dyscode: Darkness 2 (German) -75% is €1.87, Steam
is this GlitchGate feature or was the game in bundled with preorders a too many times?
Heavy gore cuts inside...
dyscode: Darkness 2 (German) -75% is €1.87, Steam
Rincewind81: Heavy gore cuts inside...
despite the USK 18? I see. I got mine from GG.UK with Bioshock Infinite preorder, so I never cared for that version.
nightrunner227: Screen7.co.uk is having a sale right now where you get £14.77 off any order of 4 items using discount code "Augfest."

I just bought the 2-disc physical copy of The Cat Lady, Downfall+OST, and 2x (filler) The Cat Lady digital OST for £6.99/$10.75 including shipping to the US for the physical game. If you sub out one of the fillers for Nancy the Happy Whore, that makes it £8.29/$12.75

Tempting, but I'm hesitant of buying anything else from Screen7 as they have yet to resolve their missing inserts fuck-up with the original physical run of The Cat Lady.
Dream Machine Chapter 4! Yeahh that was fast :/
Dark Souls is seven dollars and fifty cents. Yeah. Redeems on steam, requires GFWL. It is the best game in either service.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DSPDE/dark-souls-prepare-to-die-edition
Edit: Beaten 6 hours ago but bears repeating. Yes, get DSFix. My bad, haven't had coffee yet.
Post edited August 06, 2013 by Luisfius
Another bundle on dotemu called Nordic Games Summer Pack, running from August 5th 2013 to August 8th 2013. It includes:
- Spellforce 1 Platimum
- Spellforce 2 Gold (Shadow Wars + Dragon Storm)
- Gothic Universe (Gothic 1-3 without Forsaken Gods)
10€ / 10$
danteveli: GreenMan Gaming is doing 4pack sales
You can get Sanctum 2 Sonic All stars Racers Transformed for 15$ (so one copy is 3.5$)
That sounds pretty good.
uqblf: Don't forget the 20% coupon on top, so those 4-packs come down to $12.
If anyone needs someone to buy a 4pack of sanctum 2 together, contact me!