It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humble Deep Silver Bundle
https://www.humblebundle.com/

Pay what you want and get
Saints Row: The Third
Saints Row 2
Risen 2: Dark Waters
Sacred 2: Gold Edition.
Pay over the average and receive
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition and
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package, which includes a bunch of DLC.
And if you pay $25 or more, you’ll get the sequel to Dead Island, Dead Island: Riptide.
W T F...

Humble Bundle Deep Silver going crazy?

$1: Saints Row 2, Saints Row 3, Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold

BTA Tier 1 apprx $5 : + Dead Island GOTY, SR3 FULL

Tier 2, $25: + Dead Island Riptide

All Steam.

and ninja'ed
Post edited July 30, 2013 by dyscode
Pretty decent Humble Bundle, anyone know if the Riptide engine is the same one as the original Dead Island one?
Cuz that one is constantly crashing in co-op for me and that's the only way I enjoy those games.
Smannesman: Pretty decent Humble Bundle, anyone know if the Riptide engine is the same one as the original Dead Island one?
Cuz that one is constantly crashing in co-op for me and that's the only way I enjoy those games.
I have the Xbox versions of both titles and Riptide plays like a game-length expansion pack of the original, so a lot of it is the same. That being said, they may have patched it up since then.

Shame that this bundle is DRM crazy, but I don't imagine they would have sold it any other way. Oh well, maybe next bundle...
IAmSinistar: I have the Xbox versions of both titles and Riptide plays like a game-length expansion pack of the original, so a lot of it is the same. That being said, they may have patched it up since then.

Shame that this bundle is DRM crazy, but I don't imagine they would have sold it any other way. Oh well, maybe next bundle...
Actually after thinking about it for a little bit I shouldn't buy a potentially broken game that I would only play co-op for that much money whilst unemployed anyway.
Smannesman: Pretty decent Humble Bundle, anyone know if the Riptide engine is the same one as the original Dead Island one?
We didn't have any crashes playing co-op in either of them, but I guess if 1 crashes for you it's likely Riptide will.
I just purchased the Humble Bundle (great deal!) but I already had a few of the games. After activating the keys, what happens to the games I already have in my Steam library?
Old_Speccer: I just purchased the Humble Bundle (great deal!) but I already had a few of the games. After activating the keys, what happens to the games I already have in my Steam library?
Nothing.
Old_Speccer: I just purchased the Humble Bundle (great deal!) but I already had a few of the games. After activating the keys, what happens to the games I already have in my Steam library?
Pheace: Nothing.
Damn, would have liked to have been able to gift them. Oh well, still pleased with the deal :)
They will continue in your library...
maybe you'll get a DLC or 2 for some games, if you don't have it.

...but if you're looking for extra copies, no luck.
Zeno Clash 2 + SE Just went 60%off on Steam for Midweek Madness
€7.59 / €11.24
The new www.indiegamestand.com feature is a game called Sentinel, "an interactive audio tower defense game" that promises "pay at least $1 to be eligible to receive keys for this game (Steam, Desura, GOG) as they become available." Sentinel is not currently on GOG so I assume IGS is offering a direct download only with fingers crossed it lands on other sites (?).
undeadcow: The new www.indiegamestand.com feature is a game called Sentinel, "an interactive audio tower defense game" that promises "pay at least $1 to be eligible to receive keys for this game (Steam, Desura, GOG) as they become available." Sentinel is not currently on GOG so I assume IGS is offering a direct download only with fingers crossed it lands on other sites (?).
Yeah, that basically means "If another site picks it up, we'll try to get you some keys." And in fairness, they've usually been pretty good about adding Desura and Steam keys after-the-fact; I've never heard of GOG offering retroactive keys, though.
FireFlower Games: Summer Sale

Cross-Store Summer Sale. You will get a discount voucher redeemable at Gameolith, ShinyLoot or Vergecore when you buy a game from us during this sale. You will earn $1 in credit at those stores for every €5 spent at our store and vice versa (up to a maximum of $5 in free credits per purchase.

http://fireflowergames.com/product-category/summer-sale/
I can't understand Ubisoft's RUSE sale pricing on Gamersgate. Before it was $5 or £2 for RUSE. Now it's $4 or £4.87 for the RUSE Collection!

Sorry, dyscode, I have no idea about the Driver Deluxe edition being any good. Not a racing game person!