It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

> Binding of Isaac as well, can be run without Steam. Dungeons of Dredmor is also runnable without steam.

many steam games can be run without steam (after you use steam to install).
note that Dungeons of Dredmor is a tricky one because if you run it without steam and THEN run it with steam* - steams's cloud will wipe the saves made when you were running without steam.

*for achievements, cards - whatever.
Those who Prefer UPlay without steam
Blood Dragon, FC3 spin-off is 44% of on GG.US for $10.02 and 33% off on GG.UK for £8.01 / 12335 BLC.

and for some who fall into Polish GeoIP-area it's €7.56.
Post edited July 29, 2013 by dyscode
Silent Hunter complete pack is currently 75% off on Gamer's Gate.
It is £6.75 on the UK site
And 10€ on the .com site (for us Europeans)
Yay for once a GamersGate price drop alert worked for me! Not sure though when they actually put this one on sale, but they now have Alpha Polaris for $2.49 (75% off). A horror-themed point'n'click Adventure, DRM-free. Heard good things about it, but couldn't try it out myself yet as I was waiting for a good sale like this one. ;)
Resident Evil 6 is about $8.22 on GG UK after the 20% off discount (or about $10.28 if you don't have the discount). It's a price mistake, the MSRP is glitched.. it's fixed on the regular .com site.

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-RE6/resident-evil-6
uqblf: Yay for once a GamersGate price drop alert worked for me! Not sure though when they actually put this one on sale, but they now have Alpha Polaris for $2.49 (75% off). A horror-themed point'n'click Adventure, DRM-free. Heard good things about it, but couldn't try it out myself yet as I was waiting for a good sale like this one. ;)
http://www.gamespot.com/alpha-polaris/

Seems more "meh" to me...
Civilization Brave New World is 50% off @Gamersgate
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-CIV5BNWM/sid-meiers-civilization-v-brave-new-world-mac
12€. New glitch?
It is Steamplay and not Mac only... ;)
Austrobogulator: Tomb Raider 2013 is 75% off on GMG (+$2.50) store credit. I'm still on the fence though...
If you can accept the fact that despite the name, this ain't no Tomb Raider, it's a good game
(although they could've emphasized the whole survival deal a lot more)
uqblf: Yay for once a GamersGate price drop alert worked for me! Not sure though when they actually put this one on sale, but they now have Alpha Polaris for $2.49 (75% off). A horror-themed point'n'click Adventure, DRM-free. Heard good things about it, but couldn't try it out myself yet as I was waiting for a good sale like this one. ;)
Great Game, esp. for that price!

BTW: Tony Tough and the Night of the Roasted Moths is -50%, £3.50 / 5379BLC, DRM Free.
Post edited July 29, 2013 by dyscode
I'll offer up a recommendation for that one. Played it earlier this year and was pleasantly surprised. The game had some good atmosphere, I didn't hate the characters, and a few of the puzzles actually required some honest-to-goodness inductive reasoning.
dyscode: BTW: Tony Tough and the Night of the Roasted Moths is -50%, £3.50 / 5379BLC, DRM Free.
Also TTNRM works in ScummVM now if anyone is wondering.
Skullgirls Preorder can be had from Gamefly for $12 after discount code GFDJUL20 . I'm almost entirely certain that the PC release is Steam only, so Gamefly's own crappy client won't be needed.
pen_sq: Skullgirls Preorder can be had from Gamefly for $12 after discount code GFDJUL20 . I'm almost entirely certain that the PC release is Steam only, so Gamefly's own crappy client won't be needed.
Skullgirls uses Steamworks for the most part, so it is a Steam only PC release.
Despite being Uplay, Driver: San Francisco always gets recommend at me by people who think I like racing games. £2.49 ($3.80) at Gamersgate.co.uk ($5.00 at .com, so worth buying $5 of Blue Coins and then grabbing it from the UK site for the extra store credit).
And Finally Far Cry 3 get [url=http://30% that is £14 / 21502BLC on GG.UK?caff=1869351]30% that is £14 / 21502BLC on GG.UK[/url]
and £17.49 / 26881 BLC for thr Deluxe Version. UPlay

That`s what I have been waiting for the whole Summer!

and also The Cave is -75%, £2.50 / 3842BLC today, Steam.

and Who Stole my Pants is 80 % off on Desura $1

PenguinJim: Despite being Uplay, Driver: San Francisco always gets recommend at me by people who think I like racing games. £2.49 ($3.80) at Gamersgate.co.uk ($5.00 at .com, so worth buying $5 of Blue Coins and then grabbing it from the UK site for the extra store credit).
is the DLX Version worth it? it's just £.75 more.

dyscode: BTW: Tony Tough and the Night of the Roasted Moths is -50%, £3.50 / 5379BLC, DRM Free.
samlii: Also TTNRM works in ScummVM now if anyone is wondering.
Great! I Did not know that.
Post edited July 30, 2013 by dyscode