It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Foxhack: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-AITD/alone-in-the-dark

Tempted. If only it didn't have that blasted Securom.
If only it were the improved Inferno version, instead of the original wreck.
Foxhack: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-AITD/alone-in-the-dark

Tempted. If only it didn't have that blasted Securom.
grviper: If only it were the improved Inferno version, instead of the original wreck.
There is an improved version of this? Is it available anywhere (for the PC)?
grviper: If only it were the improved Inferno version, instead of the original wreck.
Psyringe: There is an improved version of this? Is it available anywhere (for the PC)?
I think, it was a PS3-only release. You can beat the car "chase" sequence in three tries instead of eighty there.
Post edited June 17, 2013 by grviper
Unlock Exclusive Guncraft Content http://reverbpublishing.com/guncraft-destructoid/
2 guns and 2 skins
Post edited June 17, 2013 by lorek
Psyringe: There is an improved version of this? Is it available anywhere (for the PC)?
grviper: I think, it was a PS3-only release. You can beat the car "chase" sequence in three tries instead of eighty there.
But I guess the did not fix the inventory system ;)
dyscode: So GG is heaving a 1C Catalog sale

most notably is that Death to Spies 1 is now listed as DRM Free. Was listed with some SecuRom, Starforce or Tagés before, cannot remember which. Gold Version €$5, -75%.
grviper: Checked the library. DTS installer is now 2.5GB instead of 1.1GB it was when I bought it. O_o
Alright, downloaded and used 7z to compress the installer files to get around 1.2GB. That's one point I don't like on many gamersgate files and experienced especially for 1c games: very poorly, maybe in some cases not all, compressed installer files. Another extreme example is You Are Empty - gamersgate download is 4GB, compressed with 7z it goes down to 1.6GB. The second Death to Spy game is also worth to compress, from 3.5GB it goes down to 2GB.
Post edited June 17, 2013 by DukeNukemForever
Some of the gg prices were wrong; p.e. armored princess costs 5€...
Gamergate: Adventure 4 Pack $1.30 (-87%) or $1.24 with -5% off cheapest item code elder-geek.com

Alter Ego (SecuROM)
Black Mirror 2
Gray Matter (DRM Free)
The Rockin' Dead (DRM Free)
Post edited June 17, 2013 by Raze_Larian
Raze_Larian: Gamergate: Adventure 4 Pack $1.30 (-87%) or $1.24 with -5% off cheapest item code elder-geek.com

Alter Ego (SecuROM)
Black Mirror 2
Gray Matter (DRM Free)
Not here. Here its not available...

BTW: Blade Kitten seems to be nice, speeking of the demo.
http://se.gamersgate.com/DD-BK/blade-kitten
Raze_Larian: Gamergate: Adventure 4 Pack $1.30 (-87%) or $1.24 with -5% off cheapest item code elder-geek.com

Alter Ego (SecuROM)
Black Mirror 2
Gray Matter (DRM Free)
They do it again D: and this time even more cheap (Is probably another error, so be fast to grab this one)

Alter Ego (SecuROM)
Black Mirror 2
Gray Matter (DRM Free)
Alan13: Not here. Here its not available...

BTW: Blade Kitten seems to be nice, speeking of the demo.
http://se.gamersgate.com/DD-BK/blade-kitten
The 4pack is US only.

and an Error From GlitchGate obviously - it happen every time on a bigger sale.
Blade Kitten:
And I like the gameplay a lot, since it' so fluid and the Animee art-style even more but it's very easy.
Post edited June 17, 2013 by dyscode
"Gamergate: Adventure 4 Pack $1.30 (-87%) or $1.24 with -5% off cheapest item code elder-geek.com

Alter Ego (SecuROM)
Black Mirror 2
Gray Matter (DRM Free)
The Rockin' Dead (DRM Free)"

Ahaha, they did it again. Well, I'm willing to buy it again for any foreigners who can't get it.

I've played GM so far and it was quite enjoyable. No replay, but still fun story. I do recommend this to those in the US. GM alone is certainly worth this small amount, and the other games are just gravy.
BlueMooner: "Gamergate: Adventure 4 Pack $1.30 (-87%) or $1.24 with -5% off cheapest item code elder-geek.com

Alter Ego (SecuROM)
Black Mirror 2
Gray Matter (DRM Free)

Ahaha, they did it again. Well, I'm willing to buy it again for any foreigners who can't get it.
Well, I was just about to ask for help with that. I'll PM you. :)
BlueMooner: "Gamergate: Adventure 4 Pack $1.30 (-87%) or $1.24 with -5% off cheapest item code elder-geek.com

Alter Ego (SecuROM)
Black Mirror 2
Gray Matter (DRM Free)

DarkoD13: Well, I was just about to ask for help with that. I'll PM you. :)
With GG you can also go via a proxy and add things to your basket. Close the proxy, and when opening GG again, the region-locked item(s) are in your basket and you can pay for them as usual.
Successful trade with DarkoD13.