It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

keeveek: What the fuck, guys? People are wasting their precious time to upload tons of info about everyday promos, and you get bitchy about reflinks?

You mad because someone may get few bluecoins? Seriously, wtf...
I don't think anyone was being bitchy, except for you maybe ;)

A question was asked, and I answered, lol.
triock: rule#2 just wait until game appears in bundle. :p
spoderman: That's what I'm waiting for.. but if cardzzzzzzzzz are involved I may have to buy it. Guess we'll see with todays update.
Could there be a deponia+chaos on deponia bundle coming up soon?

What are cardzzzzzzzzzz?
spoderman: That's what I'm waiting for.. but if cardzzzzzzzzz are involved I may have to buy it. Guess we'll see with todays update.
dizcology: Could there be a deponia+chaos on deponia bundle coming up soon?

What are cardzzzzzzzzzz?
Steam Trading Card beta. You get cards for running card-supported games. Those cards can be traded for Steam wallet credit on the marketplace.
stonecold111: Just curious, are all the Gamersgate links here affiliate links?
No - some people use them, others don't, depends on personal preferences. You can check the links for yourself easily - if they end with "?caff=" and a number, then it's a reflink, otherwise it isn't. You can also remove the referral by simply deleting the question mark and everything behind.

But you don't get any advantage from doing so. The referrals don't cost you anything. They just cause GamersGate to give the guy who posted the link a few blue coins as a thank-you. So the referrals aren't a problem unless someone starts to massively advertise bad games in the hope of earning blue coins ... but these attempts usually get reigned in by the community here.
spoderman: Much better deal here:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-OFC/operation-flashpoint-complete-bundle

Dunno if it's a mistake. Shows up as $4.99 for me.
Hey, yeah, they've shifted the RRP! It was... what was it? $11 all week at 75% off?

I should really have checked that, as GG's RRPs tend to shift. I'm sorry!

PenguinJim: Hey, yeah, they've shifted the RRP! It was... what was it? $11 all week at 75% off?

I think the price for the bundle _was_ still higher when you made your post, they just corrected it less than an hour ago. The current price ought to be the correct one.

Thanks to Spoderman for spotting the change. :)
EA Origin :

http://store.origin.com/store/eaemea/en_IE/html/pbPage.Anniversary_Sale_en_IE/
Kind of beside the point, but how do you change language on that site? Currently in France, but I would prefer not to have them make me browse in French.
I'm losing hope to see the DLCs for Mass Effect 3 discounted.... :(

PenguinJim: Hey, yeah, they've shifted the RRP! It was... what was it? $11 all week at 75% off?

It's still showing 4,49€ for me. Strange ....

lukslo: It's still showing 4,49€ for me. Strange ....
That's the correct price - 4.99 $, 4.49 €. The _previous_ price for the bundle was wrong (and considerably higher), but the current prices are correct.
lukslo: It's still showing 4,49€ for me. Strange ....
Psyringe: That's the correct price - 4.99 $, 4.49 €. The _previous_ price for the bundle was wrong (and considerably higher), but the current prices are correct.
Ah ok, sorry missed the previuos price (don't check GG that often ;) )
JaqFrost: Kind of beside the point, but how do you change language on that site? Currently in France, but I would prefer not to have them make me browse in French.
you can do that only with a Proxy/VPN. EA Origin site is really bitchy about from which location you surf. Stupid GeoIP fencing. You know, people NEVER leave their country while buying games on Origin and EA they know that.

Clearing your Browser cache should at least reset you current cookies and you can surf the EA site (not Origin) in another language.
Post edited June 13, 2013 by dyscode
indiegala june is live.

It has 3 pay tiers.
1:
Creatures: The Albian Years
Pirates of Black Cove
Unlocks 2nd week

2:
Chester
Swords of the Stars: Complete Collection
Vessel + Original Concept Art
Aquanox