It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

racerboi101: I think there's a bug with the Garshap: The Monster Slayer freebie, they are giving you $4.99 promotional credit to buy a $1.25 game which I think is bug allowing you to get this game multiple times for free.
The bonus is applied to full price ($4.99)

I think the "Huntsman - The Orphanage" was replaced by "Garshasp: The Monster Slayer"
racerboi101: I think there's a bug with the Garshap: The Monster Slayer freebie, they are giving you $4.99 promotional credit to buy a $1.25 game which I think is bug allowing you to get this game multiple times for free.
alexkoti: The bonus is applied to full price ($4.99)

I think the "Huntsman - The Orphanage" was replaced by "Garshasp: The Monster Slayer"
It was replaced but if you bought any game during the past week, Huntsman is still in your account page as a pre-order.
Telnet: It really needs Alexander in order to make it a must-buy, still you can buy Alexander separately for £2.99.
Psyringe: But that would mean spending 4$ on a package that you can get for 2.50 quite often.
Won't it be even cheaper if you buy gold now and wait for another at least 75% off sale to get Alexander?
Psyringe: But that would mean spending 4$ on a package that you can get for 2.50 quite often.
Drakhyrr: Won't it be even cheaper if you buy gold now and wait for another at least 75% off sale to get Alexander?
Yes, that's correct.
Ended up getting Raven Squad. Now I have two games I have no interest in and another copy of Garshasp...
Foxhack: Ended up getting Raven Squad. Now I have two games I have no interest in and another copy of Garshasp...
Host a giveaway? Just a thought :)
Foxhack: Ended up getting Raven Squad. Now I have two games I have no interest in and another copy of Garshasp...
YellowAries: Host a giveaway? Just a thought :)
For Garshasp?

I think people will offer me free games to make me keep this key!
Post edited June 11, 2013 by Foxhack
I just want to point out:

Afterfall: Insanity for $5 on Amazon, Steam

a mix between Dead Space and STALKER. mostly Melee centered, a bit clunky and a bit short but some very interesting ideas if you can appreciate those Russian game ideas.

Also 39 Steps
from the current Kiss Sale on GG is actually a pretty good adventure/ Interactive Novel. Puzzle are on the weak side but ambient and story is good. For the €3.40, DRM Free I think it's worth it.
Post edited June 11, 2013 by dyscode
dyscode: I just want to point out:

Maybe we should wait for Bundle described here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/amazon_indie_bundles/post41
(if it is real...)
GamersGate's Daily Deal:
DOOM 3 BFG Edition: 9.99 GBP (-50%), Steam
dyscode: I just want to point out:

alexkoti: Maybe we should wait for Bundle described here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/amazon_indie_bundles/post41
(if it is real...)
Well it's 'confirmed'. The question is at what price?
Hopefully the overhyped Strike Suit Zero won't drive the price up.
alexkoti: Maybe we should wait for Bundle described here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/amazon_indie_bundles/post41
(if it is real...)
dyscode: Well it's 'confirmed'. The question is at what price?
All of the bundles are $9.99
dyscode: Well it's 'confirmed'. The question is at what price?
spoderman: All of the bundles are $9.99
In that case I'd say Instabuy! :)

(though I already have the GG version of Afterfall)
Post edited June 12, 2013 by dyscode
BoxOfSnoo: Note: this is R:TW Gold, not Complete. (Alexander is missing)
Telnet: It really needs Alexander in order to make it a must-buy, still you can buy Alexander separately for £2.99.
I have about 90 Steam-hours of gameplay, and I don't think I've really played Alexander more than the initial setup.
There's a new freebie game on the Amazon Indie Store, if you buy any indie game / bundle on Amazon right now (even if the game is less than a dollar) you can get The Maw game for free and it comes with a Steam key.

So in total buying any indie game on Amazon right now would get you this three games.

- The Maw (Steam key)
- Dynasty of Dusk
- The Curse of Nordic Cove

Also there seems to be another glitch in the Amazon Indie Game store...

Did anyone else notice that when you purchase something, you get a free code for the Maw and two other games? When you purchase The Maw you get a Steam code and more promo codes for the two other games. When you purchase one of the other two games, you get a promo credit for The Maw.

Rinse, repeat.

Unlimited Steam keys for the Maw. Amazon might want to fix that Already informed the Amazon rep about it.!

Be good guys don't abuse it..