It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PenguinJim: It's about 10% cheaper for the UK version of Ridge Racer Unbounded, and using code elder-geek.com brings it down to ~7,300BC.

Region: Sale price: List price: Blue Coins:
US $8.74 $34.97 8 740
UK £5.00 £19.99 7 636
EU €6.25 €24.99 8 130
Actually your right. If xe.com is right works out for me as $7.91 AUD(UK site) v $9 (US/Other site) AUD
GameFly is having a 66% sale for a few games, not sure when it ends... but Torchlight 2 is only ~$6.79 USD
http://www.bundlestars.com/

Bundlestars 8 is up

Section 8

The Last Templar: SSE

Legendary

Dream Pinball 3D

Disciples 3: Resurrection

Insecticide Pt1

Tropico Trilogy

Imperium Romanu: Gold

Dino D-Day

Spacechem

All Steam keys / Priced at £3.92
Asbeau: http://www.bundlestars.com/

Bundlestars 8 is up

Section 8

Legendary

Dream Pinball 3D

Insecticide Pt1

Tropico Trilogy

Dino D-Day

Spacechem

did u break the website?
That's not bad actually
Pheace: That's not bad actually
Looks bretty bad. Spacechem and Tropico are decent, I guess, but a lot of people have those already.
A lot of people would already have many of these games (many have been bundled before)
nijuu: A lot of people would already have many of these games (many have been bundled before)
Indeed... Does anyone know if Tropico 3: Absolute Power will come with a separate code? I got the tropico games from the IndieGala bundle before, but did not get this DLC.
nijuu: A lot of people would already have many of these games (many have been bundled before)
dizcology: Indeed... Does anyone know if Tropico 3: Absolute Power will come with a separate code? I got the tropico games from the IndieGala bundle before, but did not get this DLC.
Only one way to find out......
I think ill pass on the bundle. Saving up for Amazon indie launch very soon...
dizcology: Indeed... Does anyone know if Tropico 3: Absolute Power will come with a separate code? I got the tropico games from the IndieGala bundle before, but did not get this DLC.
nijuu: Only one way to find out......
I think ill pass on the bundle. Saving up for Amazon indie launch very soon...
What is this Amazon indie lauch?
nijuu: Saving up for Amazon indie launch very soon...
??? Now you've piqued my interest. Is Amazon doing an Indie bundle? Is it Pwyw?
samlii: ??? Now you've piqued my interest. Is Amazon doing an Indie bundle? Is it Pwyw?
They're getting an indie section
samlii: ??? Now you've piqued my interest. Is Amazon doing an Indie bundle? Is it Pwyw?
Looks like their own indie store in some shape or form. Looks like bundles are set however....so no picking games in bundles..have to see what happens at launch...
the tropical code in the bundle is one key for all - sorry.
ooo amazon indie store ooo
Post edited June 04, 2013 by chezybezy
Asbeau: http://www.bundlestars.com/

Bundlestars 8 is up

Section 8

Legendary

Dream Pinball 3D

Insecticide Pt1

Tropico Trilogy

Dino D-Day

Spacechem

AAAAaaargh! I'm interested in about half of those games and actually don't have any in that bundle. But I'm trying not to add to my massive unplayed pile. Damn!