It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition for US$12.90 / £8.50. My favourite game!

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition for £5.49. Lovely game!
Post edited May 30, 2013 by PenguinJim
http://www.dlgamer.eu/

New Vegas 3,3€
or New Vegas UE 6,7€

Is the UE worth it?
Alan13: Is the UE worth it?
Yes. Some DLCs are actually interesting, as opposed to the main game.
Alan13: New Vegas 3,3€
or New Vegas UE 6,7€

Is the UE worth it?
Absolutely.
Alan13: Is the UE worth it?
keeveek: Yes. Some DLCs are actually interesting, as opposed to the main game.
I just yesterday installed New vegas, normal version, some mods. didn't remember that those had controller support. Although seems bit stuttery if you do not change mouse speed which also controls turn speed with controller.

Not too many mods though, didn't want to make it too complex or crashy.. Just some crappy nude mod and fellout and some else. Also that thing where you got so many hairs, I'm going with Bloodrayne hair.

Edit: There also was a moment when I tried it. It looked really good still and I grabbed a head and put it on top of mailbox and tried to shoot it, it worked but originally I thought that it was in some conjunction with that body when I moved that it just rolled forever. How come that game works better in ultra than Morrowind plays in mediocre settings..
Post edited May 30, 2013 by Antimateria
BlueMooner: Wanted to thank whoever posted about Amazon's Cursed Mountain for $1, grabbed a copy.
my pleasure, great you like it! :)
Post edited May 30, 2013 by dyscode
@ F:NW: Thank you!
@ Cursed Mountain: seems so strange that you guys like it here but the ratings user and magazins are more like: "meh"
merow: @ F:NW: Thank you!
@ Cursed Mountain: seems so strange that you guys like it here but the ratings user and magazins are more like: "meh"
I think that many goggers have weird sense of games. There was just that chaos overlords and many were like "best game ever" I thought: What is this shit, never heard and there's no graphics. =)6

Edit: also six is for how old I feel or a typo.
Post edited May 30, 2013 by Antimateria
merow: @ Cursed Mountain: seems so strange that you guys like it here but the ratings user and magazins are more like: "meh"
Not sure how you define "meh", but for example the Wii version on metacritic got a 7.7/10 user score and a still solid 67/100 review score with only one bad review and many around 75-80. Also on Amazon 3 5-star, 3 4-star and only one 2-star rating because of the controls. On the other hand there still aren't too many other games around that would count as Horror Adventure.
merow: @ Cursed Mountain: seems so strange that you guys like it here but the ratings user and magazins are more like: "meh"
uqblf: Not sure how you define "meh", but for example the Wii version on metacritic got a 7.7/10 user score and a still solid 67/100 review score with only one bad review and many around 75-80. Also on Amazon 3 5-star, 3 4-star and only one 2-star rating because of the controls. On the other hand there still aren't too many other games around that would count as Horror Adventure.
67 isnt bad but for me its also more meh than soldi, very subjective...
Post edited May 30, 2013 by merow
We live in a world where 70% is considered meh. What a sad world it is.
keeveek: We live in a world where 70% is considered meh. What a sad world it is.
Sorry! Come on no reason to be depressed. No 70 isnt 67... Would you say 50+ are good games, 50- are bad ones? The nowadays rating of the most (well known) games start with 55. Or is it just me?
Post edited May 30, 2013 by merow
merow: Sorry! Come on no reason to be depressed. No 70 isnt 67... Would you say 50+ are good games, 50- are bad ones? The nowadays rating of the most (well known) games start with 55. Or is it just me?
And it's pretty sad. 50% should mean exactly what it means - medium.

And yeah, sorry. The difference between 67 and 70 is gigantic, how could I've been so blind.
Post edited May 30, 2013 by keeveek
uqblf: Not sure how you define "meh", but for example the Wii version on metacritic got a 7.7/10 user score and a still solid 67/100 review score with only one bad review and many around 75-80. Also on Amazon 3 5-star, 3 4-star and only one 2-star rating because of the controls. On the other hand there still aren't too many other games around that would count as Horror Adventure.
merow: 67 isnt bad but for me its also more meh than soldi, very subjective...
Actually when I do look at metacritic scores I mostly value user scores higher than review scores. I mostly don't care about 'professional' reviewers but how fun people find it to actually play the games. And if you look at Steam games for example, there are quite a few bad games with a metascore of about 30. Or somewhat meh games that some people might still enjoy with a score around 50. I just tried to say that I don't find it very surprising that people do enjoy Cursed Mountain and asked what you consider a 'meh rating'. So thanks for clarification on that point. ;)
Ok, was just my opinion. Sorry that some of you cant endure it.