It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Psyringe: Why "not in Europe"? I can buy it here in Germany. It's on pre-order of course since it hasn't been released yet, but I don't see any region restriction?
Sorry, had expected it in the 'Special offers' table.

Real Warfare midweek at GamersGate:
Real Warfare 1242: 6.24 EUR (-75%), SecuROM
Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades: 7.49 EUR (-75%), Starforce

Matrix Games Weekly Deal:
Carriers at War (2007): 16.99 EUR / $19.99
Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition (2010): 24.99 EUR / $29.99
The-Business: snip
Can you please remove your aff. links : People are down-voting your posts because of it . Thank you .
Because heaven forbid someone makes extra $0.10 off your purchase.
The-Business: snip
ne_zavarj: Can you please remove your aff. links : People are down-voting your posts because of it . Thank you .
Can you please stop trying to enforce your personal dislike of certain things (including, but not limited to reflinks) on everyone else? I'm down-voting your posts because of it. Thank you.

I regard reflinks as perfectly fine, btw. They don't take anything away from anyone, and if someone does the work and makes me aware of a good deal, I quite happily thank him by clikcing on a reflink.
Psyringe: snip
I don't have any problem with his links , but others have .

( looks like everyone has a problem with my post today )

Back to the topic :

Gamestop / Impulse : Deus Ex: Human Revolution™ Augmented Edition 75% off .
Post edited May 27, 2013 by ne_zavarj
Psyringe: snip
ne_zavarj: I don't have any problem with his links , but others have .
Well ... between you, grviper, and me, that's already three people who definitely _aren't_ bothered by them. Judging from the last times this topic was discussed, we aren't the only ones.

Furthermore, how exactly have you ensured that the posts were downvoted for containing reflinks, and not - for example - for being very long and providing little information about all these games? I don't see posts being downvoted which contain reflinks about a few selected deals and info about the games.
Psyringe: Furthermore, how exactly have you ensured that the posts were downvoted for containing reflinks, and not - for example - for being very long and providing little information about all these games? I don't see posts being downvoted which contain reflinks about a few selected deals and info about the games.
I thought that was the reason why his posts were down-voted . I guess i was wrong .
The-Business: FUEL: 2.24 EUR (-75%), Steam
Was pretty tempted by this one until I looked at the DRM info, note this is above and beyond the fact that it's a Steam game:

"Initial activation requires internet connection; Online play requires log-in to Games for Windows - LIVE; software installations required including Sony DADC SecuROM, Games for Windows - LIVE. Broadband internet connection required for online play (512kbps+ recommended)."

Anyone know if I just want to play single player, do I still have to install GFWL and the rest of that stuff?
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 Limited Edition Steam CD Key £4.99
oogla: Anyone know if I just want to play single player, do I still have to install GFWL and the rest of that stuff?
I'm in the process of downloading the game, but it'll take at least two more hours. If I haven't fallen asleep by then, I'll test it and report back. Thanks for the heads-up by the way, I hadn't noticed that DRM mess when I bought the game (though I might have bought it anyway, out of curiosity about the concept).

---

Also, fair warning about F1 Race Stars: It's a cool, funny, arcade-y cart racing game, but it really expects you to have a controller. It _can_ be played with the keyboard, but the keys are awkwardly placed and can't be reconfigured.
Post edited May 27, 2013 by Psyringe
A slight variation from the game game deals but.... hay technically it is game related...

Forward unto Dawn finally is released in the UK! (months late, and ok it was supposed to be a physical copy in the collectors edition but hay we finally have it!).
The best place to get it at the moment (cheapest) is from sainsburys.
Dvd - £7.99
Bluray - £9.99
Deluxe edition (dvd and bluray, poster and art cards etc) - £15.99
Prices are the same instore and online too! my local didnt have the Deluxe though :(
Post edited May 27, 2013 by chezybezy
BundleStars is doing a 50% off their original IndieJam - today only. Right now I see $3.15 as the price.

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/bundle-two-indie-games//
Post edited May 27, 2013 by Momo1991
Momo1991: BundleStars is doing a 50% off their original IndieJam - today only. Right now I see $3.15 as the price.

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/bundle-two-indie-games/
stick a forward slash on the url if anyone is wondering why it wont resolve :P.
goes and has a looksie :P thanks.
Momo1991: BundleStars is doing a 50% off their original IndieJam - today only. Right now I see $3.15 as the price.

chezybezy: stick a forward slash on the url if anyone is wondering why it wont resolve :P.
I totally suck at this - will you post a working link for me ;-(

NVM - fixed ;-)
Post edited May 27, 2013 by Momo1991
chezybezy: stick a forward slash on the url if anyone is wondering why it wont resolve :P.
Momo1991: I totally suck at this - will you post a working link for me ;-(
no no no it works it just needed a "/" on the end. feel terrible youve taken it to heart.
i mess up my urls in posts all the time
so
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/bundle-two-indie-games
becomes
Post edited May 27, 2013 by chezybezy