It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://groupees.com/sherlock
DIRT Showdown is showing up as $5.02 for me on GamersGate. Might be a price mistake. Some people are saying it's showing as as $7.49 for them

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DIRTS/dirt-showdown

EDIT: Now it's fixed.
Post edited May 27, 2013 by spoderman
GamersGate is discounting several of Codemasters' racing games by 75%.

I don't have the time to provide individual links, but I trust The-Business to fill that gap. :) If someone wants to have a quick look, most of the games appear in this list:
Codemasters Catalog at GamersGate

All games are Steamworks, sadly.

Question: Is there a reason to get F1 2010 or 2011 if I already have 2012?

Likewise, which ones of Dirt 2, Dirt 3, Dirt Showdown are recommended?

FUEL is pretty cheap and the digitized maps sound interesting.

Grid 1 is on sale too, but note that you can get it for free if you pre-order Grid 2.
8-Bit Night free for 2 days on Desura
Psyringe: I don't have the time to provide individual links, but I trust The-Business to fill that gap. :)
Not a problem.

DiRT 2
DiRT 3
DiRT Showdown
F1 2010
F1 2011
F1 2012
F1 RACE STARS
FUEL
GRID
GRID 2
Stooner: 8-Bit Night free for 2 days on Desura
tnx
DiRT 2: 3.24 EUR (-75%), Steam
DiRT 3: 6.78 (-66%) EUR, Steam
DiRT Showdown: 6.24 EUR (-75%), Steam
F1 2010: 4.99 EUR, Steam
F1 2011: 6.24 EUR (-75%), Steam
F1 2012: 10.18 EUR (-66%), Steam
F1 RACE STARS
FUEL: 2.24 EUR (-75%), Steam
GRID: 3.24 EUR (-75%), Steam
GRID 2 (pre-order)

Game of Thrones:
Game of Thrones Special Edition: 15.00 EUR (-50%), ActControl + Other DRM (contains RPG, Dog Pack, Weapon Pack & Beyond the Wall DLC)
A Game of Thrones: Genesis: 6.24 EUR (-75%), Steam

Edit: Changed price for F1 2010
Post edited May 27, 2013 by The-Business
Skunk: Not a problem.
Thanks! :)

The-Business: F1 2011: 6.24 EUR (-75%), Steam (it was worse than 2010?)
I'm curious about that as well. Or perhaps F1 2010 is mispriced and should be cheaper? *checking ...*

The-Business: GRID 2 (not in Europe :-( )
Why "not in Europe"? I can buy it here in Germany. It's on pre-order of course since it hasn't been released yet, but I don't see any region restriction?
nice!, esp since it's DRM Free, even the Steams version have some nasty double DRM.
Post edited May 27, 2013 by dyscode
Secret of the silver earring has a GOG code as well.
dyscode: nice!, esp since it's DRM Free, even the Steams version have some nasty double DRM.
Nope,they removed Tages from all games :)
Psyringe: GamersGate is discounting several of Codemasters' racing games by 75%.

I don't have the time to provide individual links, but I trust The-Business to fill that gap. :) If someone wants to have a quick look, most of the games appear in this list:
Codemasters Catalog at GamersGate

All games are Steamworks, sadly.

Question: Is there a reason to get F1 2010 or 2011 if I already have 2012?

Likewise, which ones of Dirt 2, Dirt 3, Dirt Showdown are recommended?

FUEL is pretty cheap and the digitized maps sound interesting.

Grid 1 is on sale too, but note that you can get it for free if you pre-order Grid 2.
From everything ive read on various forums Dirt 2 > Dirt3 >Dirt Showdown.
Only have Dirt 2 myself :)
dyscode: nice!, esp since it's DRM Free, even the Steams version have some nasty double DRM.
Big_Boss: Nope,they removed Tages from all games :)
about time :)
Profanity: So how's the state of deadness? Do people still play it, do the devs still give a shit or have they dropped it? The last news seem to have been about some item shop crap a month ago. And speaking of which, is this game P2W and will I have to pay for extra content before I even get a chance to say that this game may be pretty cool? Does this thing have shitloads of locked off parts that ask you to drop a couple of more bucks like they do in Lord of the Rings online?
Luisfius: People still play it. Cash shop stuff is either convenience or cosmetic. It is not pay 2 win since again, half the hard stuff is brutal puzzles, not combat. Everything except the last high level content (issues 5 and 6, storyline missions) should be unlocked, you might have to buy the last two issues, but by then you should have a LONG time playing and decide if it is worth it or not.

The game has no subscription cost, but it is not moneygrubbing. I like it.
Alright, I got it, thanks for all the info! Even if the game will be not as good as you described it, I'm still a huge sucker for conspiracies and myths.

Bettur b good, or im comin for ur tie, kat.
The-Business: F1 2010: 7.24 EUR, Steam
F1 2011: 6.24 EUR (-75%), Steam (it was worse than 2010?)
Apparently the list price of F1 2010 was too high. It has now been corrected, the game is at 4.99 € now.