It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GMG:

DLCQuest 99p and 20% off code works too!
i wanted to pick several copies of this up to give away but im struggling this month :(
so posting it in here and hoping several people will give it a go. i found it perfect for when tired.
For anyone who cares, the Rockstar games on sale on Amazon right now have a stupid activation DRM on them. To my great displeasure, the old cracked exes for the disc versions do NOT work on these download versions.

Arg.
chezybezy: GMG:

DLCQuest 99p and 20% off code works too!
i wanted to pick several copies of this up to give away but im struggling this month :(
so posting it in here and hoping several people will give it a go. i found it perfect for when tired.
FYI: you can buy any game on GMG only once. So you wouldn't have been able to pick up several copies for giveaways.
uqblf: FYI: you can buy any game on GMG only once. So you wouldn't have been able to pick up several copies for giveaways.
really? oh i guess that makes me feel a little better then but still
thanks and +rep for that.

oh and if anyone is interested the pc version has more content then the xbox, you get both parts whereas xbox live you need to buy them separate. at least that is how it was the other month. i didnt mind but someone torn between xbox or pc this might help.
Does anyone know what DRM Asguaard has on GMG? I don't see any mention of DRM but I never can seem to tell with GMG. It looks really interesting though, especially while 50% off.
Post edited May 10, 2013 by akhliber
Origin :

Sleeping Dogs Limited Edition 8.50 €
ne_zavarj: Origin :

Under $4 in Russian Origin.
Is it worth it though?
grviper: Under $4 in Russian Origin.
Is it worth it though?
It's the Steam version .
http://www.amazon.com/Grand-Theft-Auto-3-Download/dp/B00CMSCTGQ/ref=sr_1_1980?tag=amazongamesales-20

http://www.amazon.com/Grand-Theft-Auto-Vice-Download/dp/B006YVXFAG/ref=sr_1_150?tag=amazongamesales-20

GTA 3 and GTA Vice City both 4.99$

grviper: ...
Is it worth it though?
YES

grviper: ...
Is it worth it though?
The game is really good if you like Asian Triads climate mixed with GTA type sandbox. I really enjoyed the while I have spent with it.
dyscode: I'd like to ask for some input regarding Dreamfall, which is on sale for $6 on GOG.
Worth it for the price?
IMHO story is a half baked version of The Longest journey (which I already have and love) with nothing really new and gameplay is flawed end to end from what I gather and Dreamfall Chapters, is coming anyway finishing what Dreamfall couldn't.

So does it make sense to buy it, since $6 would be the maximum I ever care to spent on that game?

thanks, :)
Yes IMO it is worth that. The only little minus are: controls and fights. But you get used to it and its not that bad. The story and characters are great!
StingingVelvet: Is Bully on PC worth $2.50? I heard it was pretty broken on PC.
Where is it selling for $2.50?
StingingVelvet: Is Bully on PC worth $2.50? I heard it was pretty broken on PC.
ironwoman: Where is it selling for $2.50?
http://www.amazon.com/Bully-Scholarship-Edition-Online-Game/dp/B008FPUWZU
$2.49 if you have a $5 Rockstar Games Credit .

edit : about the Sleeping Dogs LE sale on the russian Origin store . It's the Low Violence Version .
Post edited May 11, 2013 by ne_zavarj
To the people who were waiting on keys for the Bethesda games on GamersGate: New keys for all those games have arrived now. However, GamersGate didn't receive terribly many of these keys, so I'd suggest to reveal yours quickly.
Post edited May 11, 2013 by Psyringe