It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

retsuseiba: Burnout Paradise 75% off on Steam.

Supposedly part of the current Midweek Madness (probably the NFS one?), but I didn't see the sale until now. Did it pop up mysteriously or am I a slowpoke?
I don't think that was there yesterday. I checked and only NFS games and Shift 2 were there.
At Game Stop, "Anno 2070 Complete" including all DLC and Deep Ocean is 66% off. $49.99 less 66%=$16.75. I have not seen it cheaper. I've been waiting for this to get below 20$...Instant buy!!! Use coupon code SDKD-RQXQ-NRAC . Found this at DIgital Game Deal

Here's everything that's included in the "Complete" package listed on the GameStop 2070 page:

Anno 2070® Deep Ocean

DLC Content Unlocked

The Development Package (bonus missions)
The Guardian Package (new buildings)
The Eden Series Package (ornamental buildings and decorations)
The Central Statistical Package (new building skins)
The Crisis Response Package (two new missions)
The Distrust Series Package (ornamental buildings and decorations)
The Silent Running Package (nuclear submarine and exclusive skin)
The Nordamark Line Package (buildings and skins)
The E.V.E. Package (UI overhaul)
The Eden Project (world event)
The Nordamark Border Conflict (world event)
Global Distrust (world event)
Exclusive Premium Content

Complete Anno 2070 soundtrack.
Updated Tree of Technologies poster.
Post edited May 09, 2013 by dnoelsmith
dnoelsmith: At Game Stop, "Anno 2070 Complete" including all DLC and Deep Ocean is 66% off. $49.99 less 66%=$16.75. I have not seen it cheaper. I've been waiting for this to get below 20$...Instant buy!!! Use coupon code SDKD-RQXQ-NRAC . Found this at DIgital Game Deal

Here's everything that's included in the "Complete" package listed on the GameStop 2070 page:

Anno 2070® Deep Ocean

DLC Content Unlocked

The Development Package (bonus missions)
The Guardian Package (new buildings)
The Eden Series Package (ornamental buildings and decorations)
The Central Statistical Package (new building skins)
The Crisis Response Package (two new missions)
The Distrust Series Package (ornamental buildings and decorations)
The Silent Running Package (nuclear submarine and exclusive skin)
The Nordamark Line Package (buildings and skins)
The E.V.E. Package (UI overhaul)
The Eden Project (world event)
The Nordamark Border Conflict (world event)
Global Distrust (world event)
Exclusive Premium Content

Complete Anno 2070 soundtrack.
Updated Tree of Technologies poster.
"Sorry, your cart contains an item which you cannot purchase at your location. Please remove the item to checkout."

Doesnt work for australia sadly
Tarnicus: Google "play-asia fraud" and there is much evidence to the contrary. Codes not received. Codes not working. Physical products not working. Ridiculous shipping delays. Horrible customer service.

I'm sure they would have to do some legitimate business given how large their customer base is but I will certainly never use them again.

16 hours and no code or response from customer service. I wasn't aware that to dispute a charge on my card requires a lot of paperwork and up to 6 months to process, so I'll chalk this one up to a lesson learned and hope that I get a code or a refund. Caveat empor!

Edit: Customer service just responded with the following -

"Dear Blake,

Sorry for the late reply. Please note that we do not work 24 hours and we answer on a first come first serve basis.

Moving on to your concern, we are sorry to inform you that the code for Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition (Code Only) (PC CD-ROM Europe) was not in stock by the time you made the order. We now have to wait for the arrival of re-stocks before we can finally send the code to your email. We kindly ask for your patience in the meantime.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Cristyl
Play-Asia.com"

I've asked them how long I can expect to wait for a code and how to initiate a refund process.
I receive similar email
I googled similar terms ("play-asia legit" "Asia Entertainment Technology"), and yield somewhat different result (in fact it seems to be a pretty large company in Hong Kong). Moreover, they seems to have been around for quite some time (more than 10 years), I don't see a fraud website can survive for such long time. One day for a support ticket reply is actually not that bad either. Now on the other hand, putting stuff on sale while not having the keys in stock does seem odd. I think I can still trust the site, but it is the most inconvinient site I've used I have to say. Afterall I am only going for the DS, not really planning to use it regularly.
Tarnicus:
PandaLiang: I receive similar email
I googled similar terms ("play-asia legit" "Asia Entertainment Technology"), and yield somewhat different result (in fact it seems to be a pretty large company in Hong Kong). Moreover, they seems to have been around for quite some time (more than 10 years), I don't see a fraud website can survive for such long time. One day for a support ticket reply is actually not that bad either. Now on the other hand, putting stuff on sale while not having the keys in stock does seem odd. I think I can still trust the site, but it is the most inconvinient site I've used I have to say. Afterall I am only going for the DS, not really planning to use it regularly.
They are pretty legit. Lots of people (from another large forum for aussies) use them and also ozgameshop as cheap physical dvd game alternatives - their prices are pretty competitive and they've been around for a longtime.
I bought alot of games from Play-Asia, (shmups for 360 and DS games) and they are a great online store in my opinion.
PandaLiang: Now on the other hand, putting stuff on sale while not having the keys in stock does seem odd.
They probably _did_ have the keys in stock when they started the sale. But as a shop, it's hard to estimate how many keys you'll need for a sale. It's not economically feasible to buy so many keys that you can't possibly run out. And you never know whether there's suddenly someone spreading the info of the sale to places which have never heard of your shop, triggering a sudden flood of orders that you had no way to prepare for.

You then have the choice to keep selling the item (potentially angering people who expected to play it right away), stopping the sale (potentially angering people who wouldn't have minded waiting for the key if they get the item for that price), or (ideally) putting a message up somewhere that the keys have run out, but new ones are on the way. Seems that PlayAsia didn't put up such a message, which is suboptimal, but not that unusual.
Iron Sky Invasion
is 75% off on GG, today. €10 / 13122BC or £6.24 / 9678BC, other DRM.

The movie was GREAT, MOTY2012 for me, leaving The Avengers on 2nd Place. Don't know how the game is, though.
Post edited May 09, 2013 by dyscode
Rincewind81: Can anyone confirm, that they are delivering EU keys? I dont buy cheap asian keys, even without limititaions. But a cheap and legit EU key would be nice. I know that Play-asia is a legit trader and i ordered physical items before.
Tarnicus: 5 hours. No key. No response from customer service. Will keep this updated. Looks like I might be learning a lesson....

Edit: after checking Play-Asia's Facebook page, I am seeing a lot of people who have not received codes. One person 24 hours+ waiting. Hopefully this warning saves others from potential fraud. I'll be getting the charge reversed through my bank if I have not received a code by tomorrow.

Edit 2: https://www.facebook.com/playasia
I can confirm that Play-Asia is not a fraud site. It is a legitimate retailer for many years and i made some orders in the past.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on GamersGate for $14,95 USD ^_^
20 euros here -.- almost the double...

Are proxy allowed on gg?
Recsam511: 20 euros here -.- almost the double...

Are proxy allowed on gg?
Sorry, I have no idea... :(
Attachments:
Dishonored 50% off for $14.99 on GamersGate If anyone wants assist in getting 20% extra off on GG I can help.

Edit: Appears entire Bethesda Weekend
Post edited May 09, 2013 by Giltonnam
Giltonnam: Dishonored 50% off for $14.99 on GamersGate If anyone wants assist in getting 20% extra off on GG I can help.

Edit: Appears entire Bethesda Weekend
I'd love some assistance with that 20% :)
Recsam511: 20 euros here -.- almost the double...

Are proxy allowed on gg?
What you can do is buy ~11,700 Blue Coins (I guess it'll be 12,000 unless you already have some!) from the normal site, and then spend those Blue Coins on US$11.62 / £7.49 Skyrim at the UK site! Job done. :D The game just shows up in your normal account and everything.

Edit: Dishonored is also £7.49 / US$11.62 on the UK site. Hoorah!
Post edited May 09, 2013 by PenguinJim