It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tokisto: I believe this promo is very good to introduce you the series, and I´d grab only the first one DRM-free version (below one dollar, yeah, only pay 1 obama if you want the Steam version). the tropico 3 could be a good introduction too (for the improved graphs and not hard level compared to the 1) but the price asked in the Indie Gala is crap, ´cause even the IG store has sold it for 2-3 obamas and they´re asking now for 4 (5.17 less the Tropico 1 base pay of 1 = 4.17).
Well I ended up grabbing all of them, I dont know which one I'll start with though, I'll probably install them all and try each one for about 30-60 minutes and then I'll decide which one to play first/most. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I'm confidend I won't be disapointed by these series :)
Steam Daily Deal:

From Dust 66% off (£4.07)
Rincewind81: Can anyone confirm, that they are delivering EU keys? I dont buy cheap asian keys, even without limititaions. But a cheap and legit EU key would be nice. I know that Play-asia is a legit trader and i ordered physical items before.
Tarnicus: 5 hours. No key. No response from customer service. Will keep this updated. Looks like I might be learning a lesson....

Edit: after checking Play-Asia's Facebook page, I am seeing a lot of people who have not received codes. One person 24 hours+ waiting. Hopefully this warning saves others from potential fraud. I'll be getting the charge reversed through my bank if I have not received a code by tomorrow.

Edit 2: https://www.facebook.com/playasia
Same in my case. I did do a quick check and Play-Asia doesn't seem like a fraud site. Need to wait and see what will happen.
korell: Steam Daily Deal:

Anyone played From Dust and have any opinions on it? It looks fun but I read a number of complaints about the controls and AI pathfinding.
Post edited May 08, 2013 by dirtyharry50

dirtyharry50: Anyone played From Dust and have any opinions on it? It looks fun but I read a number of complaints about the controls and AI pathfinding.
IMO is a decent game, but worth 1-2 dollars max. It's quite repetitive and lasts not so much..
Post edited May 08, 2013 by Recsam511
dirtyharry50: Anyone played From Dust and have any opinions on it? It looks fun but I read a number of complaints about the controls and AI pathfinding.
Recsam511: IMO is a decent game, but worth 1-2 dollars max. It's quite repetitive and lasts not so much..
Thanks. I was reading one person's review and they said it offered around 5 or 6 hours of gameplay, plus the challenges if you like them.

Did you play with Mouse/Keyboard or controller? I guess there are pros and cons with each in this case.
Post edited May 08, 2013 by dirtyharry50
Recsam511: IMO is a decent game, but worth 1-2 dollars max. It's quite repetitive and lasts not so much..
dirtyharry50: Thanks. I was reading one person's review and they said it offered around 5 or 6 hours of gameplay, plus the challenges if you like them.

Did you play with Mouse/Keyboard or controller? I guess there are pros and cons with each in this case.
yeah. I've completed it in 4-5 hours as well, but with 100% in every mission. If you go for a normal or fast run it can be easily completed in 2-3 hours. Never touched the challenges mode, not many incentives for doing that, at least for me.

I've played with the xbox360 pad. No problem with that! ;)
Post edited May 08, 2013 by Recsam511
dirtyharry50: Thanks. I was reading one person's review and they said it offered around 5 or 6 hours of gameplay, plus the challenges if you like them.

Recsam511: yeah. I've completed it in 4-5 hours as well, but with 100% in every mission. If you go for a normal or fast run it can be easily completed in 2-3 hours. Never touched the challenges mode, not many incentives for doing that, at least for me.

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I appreciate it.
Recsam511: yeah. I've completed it in 4-5 hours as well, but with 100% in every mission. If you go for a normal or fast run it can be easily completed in 2-3 hours. Never touched the challenges mode, not many incentives for doing that, at least for me.

dirtyharry50: Thanks a lot for the feedback. I appreciate it.
No problem!:)
Tarnicus: 5 hours. No key. No response from customer service. Will keep this updated. Looks like I might be learning a lesson....

Edit: after checking Play-Asia's Facebook page, I am seeing a lot of people who have not received codes. One person 24 hours+ waiting. Hopefully this warning saves others from potential fraud. I'll be getting the charge reversed through my bank if I have not received a code by tomorrow.

Edit 2: https://www.facebook.com/playasia
PandaLiang: Same in my case. I did do a quick check and Play-Asia doesn't seem like a fraud site. Need to wait and see what will happen.
Dunno if this helps much, but I have bought stuff from play-asia once before and had no issues. However, it was a physical game, not a cd key, and several years ago. It did get delivered promptly and just as adviced thou.
dirtyharry50: Thanks a lot for the feedback. I appreciate it.
Recsam511: No problem!:)
@ From Dust: it was on sale on gmg I thought it was cheaper there (at least with voucher)
I didn't really like it. I like the idea and supported it by buying it for 3 euros. I don't regret it, but stopped playing as it is simple and indeed repetitive. Not worth it if you compare it with some of the games here at GOG.

I had this game on my wishlist until I realised that it required extra DRM in the form of Uplay. Researching Uplay and Dust revealed that many were unable to get the game to work. What wonderful DRM that prevents a purchaser from actually using the product they paid for. Ah GoG how I love thee <3
PandaLiang: Same in my case. I did do a quick check and Play-Asia doesn't seem like a fraud site. Need to wait and see what will happen.
Google "play-asia fraud" and there is much evidence to the contrary. Codes not received. Codes not working. Physical products not working. Ridiculous shipping delays. Horrible customer service.

I'm sure they would have to do some legitimate business given how large their customer base is but I will certainly never use them again.

16 hours and no code or response from customer service. I wasn't aware that to dispute a charge on my card requires a lot of paperwork and up to 6 months to process, so I'll chalk this one up to a lesson learned and hope that I get a code or a refund. Caveat empor!

Edit: Customer service just responded with the following -

"Dear Blake,

Sorry for the late reply. Please note that we do not work 24 hours and we answer on a first come first serve basis.

Moving on to your concern, we are sorry to inform you that the code for Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition (Code Only) (PC CD-ROM Europe) was not in stock by the time you made the order. We now have to wait for the arrival of re-stocks before we can finally send the code to your email. We kindly ask for your patience in the meantime.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Cristyl
Play-Asia.com"

I've asked them how long I can expect to wait for a code and how to initiate a refund process.
Post edited May 08, 2013 by Tarnicus
Burnout Paradise 75% off on Steam.

Supposedly part of the current Midweek Madness (probably the NFS one?), but I didn't see the sale until now. Did it pop up mysteriously or am I a slowpoke?
Tarnicus: [Order didn't arrive after a day and wanted a refund]
Never, EVER order anything from GMG, then! o_O

(I Googled "Play-asia fraud" as you suggested, and saw many questions about whether or not is was a fraudulent site, and very little actual bad feedback. Compare with a Google search for "gog.com fraud" and "gmg fraud" and you'll (hopefully) get the idea...)

Incidentally, if you go to your order status, if it's not marked as "shipped" then you should be able to cancel the order there immediately. :)