It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nice weekyly deal on Indiegala:-

Patrician III - http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/patrician-3.html

Registers on Steam

$1.24 or 80p Bargain i think , looks really good.
Post edited May 07, 2013 by JAMVA
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition on Steam for US$12.90 (about £8.40 / 9.80e) at Play-Asia Download. Amazon had it for US$15, but this is the cheapest yet.

(It was my GOTY on 360 in 2011 and my GOTY on PC in 2012)
JAMVA: Nice weekyly deal on Indiegala:-

Patrician III - http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/patrician-3.html

Registers on Steam

$1.24 or 80p Bargain i think , looks really good.
Definitely a bargain, but take care: It is practically the same game as Patrician 2 plus its expansion, so if you own that already, there's little reason to buy Patrician 3. I'm not talking "similar" or "not enough new stuff added", it is literally the same game that was just given a different version number when released globally.
Post edited May 07, 2013 by Psyringe
PenguinJim: Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition on Steam for US$12.90 (about £8.40 / 9.80e) at Play-Asia Download. Amazon had it for US$15, but this is the cheapest yet.

It's saying $35 here but it's also saying $13 in the sidebar for best selling or whatever. >.>
PenguinJim: Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition on Steam for US$12.90 (about £8.40 / 9.80e) at Play-Asia Download. Amazon had it for US$15, but this is the cheapest yet.

johnki: It's saying $35 here but it's also saying $13 in the sidebar for best selling or whatever. >.>
Yeah when added to cart it is the more expensive price :(
nijuu: The bundle is inflated in price due to Lead and Gold which imho is not worth it. That game alone is multi and has been dead mostly on servers for eons. Krater is supposed to be good but i havent played it for a while. Its co op rather than multi i think
AFnord: Krater is an odd beast, really, and I wonder what they were thinking when they made it. It is filled with Swedish (and sometimes Swedish pen & paper RPG) in-jokes, which might turn out to be very hard for most non-swedes to actually understand.
Gameplay is so-so, but the setting is nice and charming. I can't wholeheartedly recommend it to someone not from Sweden or who is not at least very familiar with Sweden, but at that price, it might still be worth a look.

And the game has a full-length singleplayer campaign. I have not even touched the co-op yet, so I can't comment on it.
Krater reminds me of many of the RPG's from the early/mid 90's here on GOG. It's very unique, and it has high ambitions. But it's a mish-mash of ideas that don't really go together correctly like someone duct taped it all together. At times it feels like the various bits and pieces are at odds with each other. It's an open-world type game with a strict level cap structure. You're supposed to change party members frequently but you can individually upgrade them as you go along so you get attached.

Even if they didn't achieve their goals, you have to admire their ambition to try to make something really unique in this day and age.
I like Krator / because of or despite oll the odds /

Brütal Legend is 50% Off on GMG. 20% vouchers apply
€11.24
dyscode: I like Krator / because of or despite oll the odds /

€11.24
All Double Fine games are 50% off at GMG right now, not just Brutal Legend. All are Steam keys.

€11.24
ABH20: All Double Fine games are 50% off at GMG right now, not just Brutal Legend. All are Steam keys.
Interestingly there is now a Humble Double Fine Bundle.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

€11.24
ABH20: All Double Fine games are 50% off at GMG right now, not just Brutal Legend. All are Steam keys.
What's more, the latest humblebundle is all about Double Fine games.

Ninja'ed!
Post edited May 07, 2013 by BoxOfSnoo
double fine ninja'd :P
Post edited May 07, 2013 by rodrolliv
And don't forget to check the system requirements before making any purchases!

Limited Edition T-Shirt
Requirements: Torso
No GOG codes . ( no buy :p )
BoxOfSnoo: What's more, the latest humblebundle is all about Double Fine games.

Ninja'ed!
totally! :D
ne_zavarj: No GOG codes . ( no buy :p )
But DRM-free downloads. The interesting part is, that Brütal Legend comes without Steamworks, maybe there will be a GOG Release in the foreseeable Future...