It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New Indie Game Stand deal every 4 days, next one in under 4 hours.
PWYW for the game, at least 1 dollar for Steam/Desura/GOG keys if available. BTA for awesome bonuses.
letsmaybeLP92: New Indie Game Stand deal every 4 days, next one in under 4 hours.
PWYW for the game, at least 1 dollar for Steam/Desura/GOG keys if available. BTA for awesome bonuses.
bump this thread here:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/indiegamestand_current_game_will_be_updated

if there are acutally any clues on upcoming games or news on IGS.
ex. actual offering of the 3 day period
plox
letsmaybeLP92: New Indie Game Stand deal every 4 days, next one in under 4 hours.
ErekoseDM: bump this thread here:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/indiegamestand_current_game_will_be_updated

if there are acutally any clues on upcoming games or news on IGS.
ex. actual offering of the 3 day period
plox
Thanks for pointing me to the specialized thread.
uqblf: UPlay though seems to be a negative point, but I thought every Ubisoft title nowadays requires UPlay?
Ubi making their client mandatory isn't a counterargument against it being bad. The only thing UPlay has to offer is Ubi games, which is a catalog that looks scarily close to what THQ drowned holding on to. EA was, if anything, kinder to their customers to make a clean break for their own digital store at ME3. The half-Steam, half-UPlay bastard offerings that Ubi sells try to play up the fantasy that Steam is the one sucking while you are stuck in a DRM hate-triangle. I'm pretty sure that no eukaryotes are actually fooled by this little game.

Ubi has only signed up Ubi to the Ubi store so far, they haven't even made one indie developer like that Fez bloke a sweet enough deal to launch exclusively with them. From what I gather about Steam, their deals use all natural HFCS-free sweetening that developers love, without dicking around the contract like Fez experienced. I actually do care a little bit about how my favorite devs are treated, if I didn't I would just pirate their shit. Happy cows make happy cheese, and all that.

Finally, 2K has been putting a lot more hits than Ubi lately, and they haven't shot for their own 2st000re. I think that 2K has a firmer grasp of where they fit in the market, and Ubi is being delusional and wasteful.
Although I dislike Uplay without thinking about it, I did mess around with it a couple of months ago and quite liked their system of getting Uplaypoints (Upoints?) for achievements and being able to spend those on in-game alternative costumes in entirely different games, or unlock DLC for games like Far Cry 3. I'd like to do that on Steam, but can see why it has to be publisher-specific.

As for Blood Dragon, John Walker seems to have the most negative opinion of it on the entire Internet - as others have pointed out, it's quite good! But the perma-night gets a bit wearing. A day/night cycle would apparently improve the game quite a lot, as would the option to skip the "hilariously" long tutorial. I was going to sell my Reloaded key (whenever it deigned to make an appearance), but I think I'll be plopping it into Uplay instead. :)
So I bought Forge of Freedom...I have a 4 kb download that is giving me "access denied" in Wine and "Will not run on this version of Windows" on my girlfriend's computer. I have to wonder if the download isn't broken. I thought maybe it was just a downloader but it's not working and the download is supposed to be 700-ish mb in total. Bleh.
johnki: So I bought Forge of Freedom...I have a 4 kb download that is giving me "access denied" in Wine and "Will not run on this version of Windows" on my girlfriend's computer. I have to wonder if the download isn't broken. I thought maybe it was just a downloader but it's not working and the download is supposed to be 700-ish mb in total. Bleh.
Both of you. Get a 'real' OS ;)
johnki: So I bought Forge of Freedom...I have a 4 kb download that is giving me "access denied" in Wine and "Will not run on this version of Windows" on my girlfriend's computer. I have to wonder if the download isn't broken. I thought maybe it was just a downloader but it's not working and the download is supposed to be 700-ish mb in total. Bleh.
4KB sounds like you downloaded "IIS 1.0rc1 reports a 404 Resource not found, contact your Administrator and have him fiddle something in the registry". Set your OS to show file extensions (bloody brilliant idea hiding that MS), rename your impossibly small EXE to TXT, and have a looksee. If you do happen to have a Real OS, use less(1) or file(1).

---

Edit: not really worth another post to reply to the below - Contact the store and dev. I've gotten some rediculously broken shit from mom-n-pop stores like "Gamersgate". Every time the dev was the fastest, nicest way to get things straightened out.
Post edited May 03, 2013 by pen_sq
pen_sq: 4KB sounds like you downloaded "IIS 1.0rc1 reports a 404 Resource not found, contact your Administrator and have him fiddle something in the registry". Set your OS to show file extensions (bloody brilliant idea hiding that MS), rename your impossibly small EXE to TXT, and have a looksee.
ForgeofFreedom-setuprelease-v11010DR.exe
That's what was in the .txt. Which is the name of the file, as well. So it's broken? Ironic timing. :P
Gamefly has Sonic Generations and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Bundle for $14.99 and can be bought pretty much anywhere (edit: download through Gamefly client)

They also have Civ V + XCOM: Enemy Unknown for $19.99 but purchase from US & Canada only!!!!!!!
(edit: Steam)
Post edited May 03, 2013 by mighty.ape.acct
mighty.ape.acct: Gamefly has Sonic Generations and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Bundle for $14.99 and can be bought pretty much anywhere (edit: download through Gamefly client)

They also have Civ V + XCOM: Enemy Unknown for $19.99 but purchase from US & Canada only!!!!!!!
(edit: Steam)
There is a 20% off voucher: GFDMAY20UK, for me (in EU) it works
Post edited May 04, 2013 by merow
looky looky,

Borderlands 2 is 75% off. €10 / 13101BC on GG.com EU and £7.49 / 11 650BC on GG.UK, Steam

Also there is Resident Evil Racoon City for 66% off,€13.50/ 17809 BC, today
I only get the link to the German Version, so I guess there is some Region restriction in place (so linking directly is probalby futile.)
GfWL.

and Longshot is 50% off €1.99 on Desura:
http://www.desura.com/games/longshot

also Dawnstar is -50% €4
Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot shoot,
Post edited May 04, 2013 by dyscode
dyscode: looky looky,

Borderlands 2 is 75% off. €10 / 13101BC on GG.com EU and £7.49 / 11 650BC on GG.UK, Steam
Not bad... but only US$9.99 (9990 BC) for Borderlands 2 on their US site, and / [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DDB-BL24P/borderlands-2-four-pack-bundle?caff=2157851]£26.21 for the 4-pack (all Steamworks).
Edit: don't forget the 5% discount using elder-geek.com

It's also PWYW for Bleed at IndieGameStand now.
Post edited May 04, 2013 by PenguinJim
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/promo/semana-dos-classicos?utm_source=NuuvemNewsletter&utm_campaign=Newsletter_2013_05_03&utm_medium=email

Baldurs gate enhanced, doom 3 bfg, Fallout 3 GOTY...
oh and Mass Effect 3 deluxe - 66% $10.18 GG.US only.
Post edited May 04, 2013 by dyscode