It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ne_zavarj: Surgery Simulator 2011 2.00 AUD

http://www.simulatorcentral.com/index.php/surgery-simulator.html
A sibling of Agricultural Simulator. Has anybody played it and would be so kind to compare it to 'Life & Death', if also played?
The-Business: A sibling of Agricultural Simulator. Has anybody played it and would be so kind to compare it to 'Life & Death', if also played?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvwtnXdFd7s
The-Business: A sibling of Agricultural Simulator. Has anybody played it and would be so kind to compare it to 'Life & Death', if also played?
ne_zavarj: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvwtnXdFd7s
I was considering this to freak my dad out, (he cant see a drop of blood without throwing up) thanks to that vid I dont think ill bother, it wont do the job I would be intending it for.
ne_zavarj: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvwtnXdFd7s
It's like you're operating on a Barbie doll. The DOS version of the first L&D looked more lifelike, and that one used CGA.
Just a note that Square Enix extended their Sale until Monday 6th.

Check out GOG member andynick's own info on games DRM from SQEN:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post38101
not a deal as such, but i'm selling a load of old Megadrive and Mega CD games on ebay that end tomorrow

take a look here
So nearly everybody who wanted something from Square Enix bought it and now they are also doing a discount on GOG this weekend and extend it on their own homepage to stay cheap? ;)
dyscode: Just a note that Square Enix extended their Sale until Monday 6th.

Meh, I hoped it expires because Sleeping Dogs and Hitman are quite tempting, although there were a lot of mixed reviews about them both...
Amazons new Deal of the Week are the Codemasters games (all Steam keys) that were on sale in every single store out there lately...

Single games only discounted 50% or in the case of the Dirt series 66% to match at least the Steam sale. Other than that only the Codemasters Action Pack seems interesting for $12.49 including Clive Barkers Jericho, Damnation, Maelstrom: The Battle for Earth Begins, Overlord 1, Overlord: Raising Hell, Overlord 2, Rise of the Argonauts
dyscode: Just a note that Square Enix extended their Sale until Monday 6th.

merow: Meh, I hoped it expires because Sleeping Dogs and Hitman are quite tempting, although there were a lot of mixed reviews about them both...
Sleeping Dogs is really one of my favorites of 2012. I really get bored by GTA Gangsta-Style but SD hit all the right buttons for me. Though it's quite brutal at times, if you liked the brawler mechanics in Batman AC/ AA - this is really the same. But why talking about, there is a playable Demo on Steam, try it!

I still need to install Hitman. The reason I got it is, I don't like the Splinter Cell games (or Tom Clancy actually), but I do like Hitman. So, I got Hitman instead of Splinter Cell because everybody says it's 47 in a Splinter Cell game. I can live with that.
I am twisted, I know ;D

BTW:

Dark Messiah Might and Magic Just went €$2.49 on Steam for a Daily Deal.
Along with The Heroes Pack for €6.24/$5
incl. Dark Messiah Might and Magic™, Heroes of Might and Magic® V, Heroes of Might and Magic® V: Tribes of the East, Heroes of Might and Magic® V: Hammers of Fate

And Tomb Raider Weekend 50% off along with the DLC and the rest of the series.
Post edited May 02, 2013 by dyscode
uqblf: Amazons new Deal of the Week are the Codemasters games (all Steam keys) that were on sale in every single store out there lately...

Single games only discounted 50% or in the case of the Dirt series 66% to match at least the Steam sale. Other than that only the Codemasters Action Pack seems interesting for $12.49 including Clive Barkers Jericho, Damnation, Maelstrom: The Battle for Earth Begins, Overlord 1, Overlord: Raising Hell, Overlord 2, Rise of the Argonauts
If any US traders want to split this pack, lemme know. I only want Rise of the Argonauts since I already own all the other games and don't care about Maelstrom. :)
merow: Meh, I hoped it expires because Sleeping Dogs and Hitman are quite tempting, although there were a lot of mixed reviews about them both...
dyscode: Sleeping Dogs is really one of my favorites of 2012. I really get bored by GTA Gangsta-Style but SD hit all the right buttons for me. Though it's quite brutal at times, if you liked the brawler mechanics in Batman AC/ AA - this is really the same. But why talking about, there is a playable Demo on Steam, try it!
Thank U!

Yeah the SD demo is quite nice, but Im not so sure if the story is motivating. Guess Hitman is too difficult for me anyway, but the opening sequence looks fascinating.
Post edited May 02, 2013 by merow
dyscode: Sleeping Dogs is really one of my favorites of 2012. I really get bored by GTA Gangsta-Style but SD hit all the right buttons for me. Though it's quite brutal at times, if you liked the brawler mechanics in Batman AC/ AA - this is really the same. But why talking about, there is a playable Demo on Steam, try it!
merow: Thank U!

Yeah the SD demo is quite nice, but Im not so sure if the story is motivating. Guess Hitman is to difficult for me anyway, but the opening sequence looks fascinating.
Well, _I_guess_, if you like Hongkong movies - and clichés - you will most likely like SD story, too.
Post edited May 02, 2013 by dyscode

Yeah the SD demo is quite nice, but Im not so sure if the story is motivating. Guess Hitman is to difficult for me anyway, but the opening sequence looks fascinating.
The story is very good in my opinion
The main characters struggle isn't done as well as I hoped but apart from that its good

dyscode: Well, _I_guess_, if you like Hongkong movies - and clichés - you will most likely like SD story, too.
This +1 Ive only read good things about it and playing the game i can see why :). Its awesome imho....
Hitman? dunno..