It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does the paradox sale at GG go all weekend or is it just EU stuff today?
Point and Click Dark Bundle - $5 for the three first games, $7 if you want to add the [+] game
Cognition Episode 1: The Hangman (Desura)
Castle Dracula (Desura)
Reversion – The Meeting (Desura)
[+ Game] The Journey Down! (Desura, Steam)

For those of you signed up to the news letter, you can buy Cognition Episode 2 for $6.99 (Desura)
NutStompa: Does the paradox sale at GG go all weekend or is it just EU stuff today?
The current EU sale will last until tomorrow, Friday 15th March, 8:00am GMT.

As far as I understood it, the Paradox sale will continue with daily deals of other games in the following days.
dcpak: @Tarun
It doesn't look pretty when you are doubling info about and offer that is just 2 posts above.
Also, you are hiding ref in your link, that will bring you some benefits, and making and extra thread with the reffed offer link. And that is not just non-pretty, I'd rather call it unfair.
Tarun: Well I did not see that it was already posted... I always try and create a thread to let fellow GOGers know if I see some bundle is up... didn't find a thread for it so I created one... and posted the same thing here before I left my PC... guess I was in a rush and didn't see it... even though I don't see anything wrong with posting a link while providing the info... if it really bothers you I will remove it.. no biggie :)

lol :D my first negative rep post :D
I was thinking dcpak's reaction was a bit drastic. Great you take it that way :)

NutStompa: Does the paradox sale at GG go all weekend or is it just EU stuff today?
Psyringe: The current EU sale will last until tomorrow, Friday 15th March, 8:00am GMT.

As far as I understood it, the Paradox sale will continue with daily deals of other games in the following days.
Yes they will have a different franchise on sale very day this weekend.
Time to expand on some CKII stuff, hopefully ;)
Post edited March 14, 2013 by dyscode
dcpak: @Tarun
It doesn't look pretty when you are doubling info about and offer that is just 2 posts above.
Also, you are hiding ref in your link, that will bring you some benefits, and making and extra thread with the reffed offer link. And that is not just non-pretty, I'd rather call it unfair.
Tarun: Well I did not see that it was already posted... I always try and create a thread to let fellow GOGers know if I see some bundle is up... didn't find a thread for it so I created one... and posted the same thing here before I left my PC... guess I was in a rush and didn't see it... even though I don't see anything wrong with posting a link while providing the info... if it really bothers you I will remove it.. no biggie :)

No worries, Tarun...the more info that gets out the better... I sometimes get ninja'd while composing a post - a little egg never hurt anyone!

Momo1991: No worries, Tarun...the more info that gets out the better... I sometimes get ninja'd while composing a post - a little egg never hurt anyone!
Yeah that happens to me a lot... mostly because I keep trying to add all the links and details for every game in a bundle... now I check the thread when I am done composing before hitting the post button :P
Ubisoft weekend on Steam
35-50% off

Today's deals:
Anno 2070 60-66% off
Stooner: Anno 2070 60-66% off
I was able to purchase the Deluxe Edition on Impulse for $0.20 two years ago .

Question : Can you register your Ubisoft digital download keys on Uplay , and download the game from there if you purchased the games from another store ?
ne_zavarj: I was able to purchase the Deluxe Edition on Impulse for $0.20 two years ago .
Amazing deal! ;p

ne_zavarj: Question : Can you register your Ubisoft digital download keys on Uplay , and download the game from there if you purchased the games from another store ?
I don't know...
But it is only a (very) few recent games that you can register on Uplay...
Post edited March 14, 2013 by Stooner
ne_zavarj: I was able to purchase the Deluxe Edition on Impulse for $0.20 two years ago .

Question : Can you register your Ubisoft digital download keys on Uplay , and download the game from there if you purchased the games from another store ?
give this a try...

http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/0IJQ6/info-how-does-one-activate-a-uplay-game

I was able to register about four games using this method but have not tried any steam games but some steam games are also listed there

ninja'd
Post edited March 14, 2013 by nijuu
Stooner: Ubisoft weekend on Steam
35-50% off

Today's deals:
Anno 2070 60-66% off
Woah, they've included the pre-purchase of the new Heroes of Might and Magic expansion. It's showing 40% off here.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/229790/

Edit:
$17.99 USD here.
Post edited March 14, 2013 by Snickersnack
35-50% off

Today's deals:
Anno 2070 60-66% off
Snickersnack: Woah, they've included the pre-purchase of the new Heroes of Might and Magic expansion. It's showing 40% off here.

$20.97 USD 40% off...
35-50% off

Today's deals:
Anno 2070 60-66% off
Snickersnack: Woah, they've included the pre-purchase of the new Heroes of Might and Magic expansion. It's showing 40% off here.

Edit:
$17.99 USD here.
It honestly breaks my heart a little that I can't look forward to a new HOMM game after VI and how that all went down. I haven't even tried it in over a year.
Yes even with that price as a long time fan I'm left totally cold.

It' just, just... ah well.