It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Use a US based proxy and buy through the US site.....is what one would do if they had looser morals.....i'm TOTALLY NOT SUGGESTING anyone in here do such things. ;)
GameRager: Use a US based proxy
for example ?
ne_zavarj: for example ?
I don't know one offhand, but I know they exist(sorry I couldn't be of more help). :\

Another alternative: Have a US-based GOGger with a GG account buy the game and gift it to you.
ne_zavarj: for example ?
Try Google's top picks US Web Proxy or first. If a site is serious about region blocking a web proxy may not work, but something like [url=http://www.justfreevpn.com]Just Free VPN should.
Are they offering SSL connection ?
*sigh*
If you're going to proxy/VPN GG, don't pay via the proxy. All you need is to form an order at the checkout and get to the payment page. Go back to your normal connection, find the pending order in your account's order history and pay. Or instead buy some blue coins normally and use them behind the proxy.
grviper: *sigh*
If you're going to proxy/VPN GG, don't pay via the proxy. All you need is to form an order at the checkout and get to the payment page. Go back to your normal connection, find the pending order in your account's order history and pay. Or instead buy some blue coins normally and use them behind the proxy.
I wanted to purchase the CK II DLCs from the US store of Gamestop / Impulse since they are on sale in there . http://www.impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W4108
nijuu: As usual its not available for non US customers
Not entirely true =)

If you happen to have an account that was accidentally, locked to the US on GG's end, you can buy those regardless of where you are. If you don't have such an account; you just need to fool a certain cookie into thinking you're in the US -- easiest done with a few seconds on a VPN, but there may be other ways. Of course, you do that at your own risk as GamersGate now randomly select orders to be manually processed.
nijuu: As usual its not available for non US customers
bansama: Not entirely true =)

If you happen to have an account that was accidentally, locked to the US on GG's end, you can buy those regardless of where you are. If you don't have such an account; you just need to fool a certain cookie into thinking you're in the US -- easiest done with a few seconds on a VPN, but there may be other ways. Of course, you do that at your own risk as GamersGate now randomly select orders to be manually processed.
Would it work if an American friend just made a new account for you, does that "lock" it?
Profanity: Would it work if an American friend just made a new account for you, does that "lock" it?
Nope. The lock is done on GG's end by them.
PandaLiang: Gamersgate

Dragon Age 2 for $2.79 at the moment
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DAO2/dragon-age-2?caff=4652611

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition $5.99
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DAOUE/dragon-age-origins-ultimate-edition?caff=4652611

Dragon Age Complete Pack (PC) $7.99
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-DACP/dragon-age-complete-pack-pc-bundle?caff=4652611

Remove "?caff=4652611" for non-ref version
I don't see any price on that page. Does it mean it is region-locked, ie. not sold here? Is the deal US-only? EDIT: Apparently so...

Does anyone know how complete that "complete pack" is? Any interesting DLC missing there, or are there still more DLC coming for DA2?
Post edited February 24, 2013 by timppu
timppu: Does anyone know how complete that "complete pack" is? Any interesting DLC missing there, or are there still more DLC coming for DA2?
No, all work on DA II DLC was canceled in 2012.

Doesn't look like there's any DA II DLC included in the GG release, except for The Black Emporium.
Post edited February 24, 2013 by Nergal01
timppu: Does anyone know how complete that "complete pack" is? Any interesting DLC missing there, or are there still more DLC coming for DA2?
Nergal01: No, all work on DA II DLC was canceled in 2012.

Doesn't look like there's any DA II DLC included in the GG release, except for The Black Emporium.
I guess I keep waiting then, especially for that they don't seem to even sell this pack here... :)

I was also first interested in the Mass Effect Trilogy, but as I suspected, some reviews revealed that it also has quite a few DLCs missing from the included games. Thanks, I'll pass that one too.

Waiting for "Ultimate Platinum" or "Diamond" editions, or whatever they will be called. I'm staying away from cheap nickel and diming schemes, just voting with my wallet.
Nergal01: No, all work on DA II DLC was canceled in 2012.

timppu: I guess I keep waiting then, especially for that they don't seem to even sell this pack here... :)

I was also first interested in the Mass Effect Trilogy, but as I suspected, some reviews revealed that it also has quite a few DLCs missing from the included games. Thanks, I'll pass that one too.

Waiting for "Ultimate Platinum" or "Diamond" editions, or whatever they will be called. I'm staying away from cheap nickel and diming schemes, just voting with my wallet.
I remember reading that Bioware confirmed there won't be any DA2 complete bundle because no retailer would carry it. Apparently they can't or won't release a complete package if there isn't a physical release to go with it.
OmegaX: I remember reading that Bioware confirmed there won't be any DA2 complete bundle because no retailer would carry it. Apparently they can't or won't release a complete package if there isn't a physical release to go with it.
Did they say why no retailer would carry it? Because it would cost $150 with everything included? :)

I guess it doesn't have to be named "Ultimate Platinum Edition", as long as some digital store sometimes offers both DA games with all meaningful DLCs included. At this point I simply won't buy games thinking "Ok, but what is it missing? What will it cost if I want all related and meaningful material included?".