It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amok: "Titles from EA, Warner Bros and more are now available in the Uplay shop!
We're excited to welcome great titles from other major international publishers as well as top indie developers to the Uplay shop.

New titles added to the Uplay shop include Crysis 3 (Electronic Arts), Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros), Endless Space (Iceberg), Orcs Must Die 2 (Robot Entertainment), To the Moon (Freebird Games), and many more. Discover the full line-up at http://shop.ubi.com.

Also, until March 4, purchase any game for 19,99€/£16,99/AU$24,95 or higher and you'll get a free digital copy of Driver San Francisco, From Dust, Might & Magic Heroes VI Deluxe Edition, Rayman Origins, The Settlers 7 Gold Edition or World in Conflict Complete Edition free! Don't miss out."

http://uplay.ubi.com/
Hawk52: God help me, this intrigues me. I know Ubisoft has been the enemy for so long, but does anyone have any experience with their shop system or the client?
I have had no problem with UPlay so far. and they have now scratch always-online requirements for all games (I think)
tokisto: "Our Square Enix Get Loaded is a triple-stacked burger* of delicious deals available for just 72 hours.

*This burger may contain awesome games. No horsemeat though!

LOL
reaver894: I dont get it, for years when hungry people would say things like "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse"

Now there is actually horse meat in stuff half the world is bitching about it.
You have a good point.
reaver894: I dont get it, for years when hungry people would say things like "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse"

Now there is actually horse meat in stuff half the world is bitching about it.
tokisto: You have a good point.
Not really. In realize his comment was likely tongue in cheek, but much of the weight in that expression is because people don't want to eat horse. i.e. they're so hungry that they're willing to eat something they've no desire to ever eat.

Similarly, I've often heard the expression "I'm so hungry I could eat the south end of a north bound skunk". I'm pretty sure that doesn't mean people actually want to find skunk ass in their food (or that they shouldn't complain about it if they do). :P
I want to eat horse. All I've heard about horse meat is that it is delicious and lean. Sounds good to me!
Luisfius: I want to eat horse. All I've heard about horse meat is that it is delicious and lean. Sounds good to me!
It is. We have this very nice sausage made from sheep and horsemeat. It is very nice on fresh bread with a little bit of mayonnaise.
Luisfius: I want to eat horse. All I've heard about horse meat is that it is delicious and lean. Sounds good to me!
amok: It is. We have this very nice sausage made from sheep and horsemeat. It is very nice on fresh bread with a little bit of mayonnaise.
WHats it taste like?..... seen Llama sausages advertised here recently.. those poor furry animals....;)
amok: It is. We have this very nice sausage made from sheep and horsemeat. It is very nice on fresh bread with a little bit of mayonnaise.
nijuu: WHats it taste like?..... seen Llama sausages advertised here recently.. those poor furry animals....;)
all animals are furry? (except those strange cats....) anyway, the taste is very unique, but very nice.
I have no problem with horse meat on my table. I do have a problem with horse meat labeled and sold as beef.
Anyway, can we get back to, you know, gaming deals and similar stuff?
nijuu: WHats it taste like?..... seen Llama sausages advertised here recently.. those poor furry animals....;)
amok: all animals are furry? (except those strange cats....) anyway, the taste is very unique, but very nice.
Reptiles are not furry as far as I know and neither are birds!
Some bugs are though. Some.
This is the gaming deals thread...right?
51nikopol: This is the gaming deals thread...right?
It is supposed to be............
51nikopol: This is the gaming deals thread...right?
Gaming deals are made of horse meat.
Hawk52: God help me, this intrigues me. I know Ubisoft has been the enemy for so long, but does anyone have any experience with their shop system or the client?
I do, one time I purchased from their shop they had a glitch (big sale) the game didn't show up at first and I got refunded by price. Eventually the game was added to my account, I don't think I ever got charged, but it was like a buck really close to right after the service launched so I didn't worry about checking or "fixing it" if they failed to charge me the dollar.

Since then I've used it for a couple of games, it works fine, the client is better looking than Steam and works like you'd expect a game client to work. Their rewards system for completing the equivalent of uPlay achievements can either be redeemed for bits of free DLC (like costumes or an extra weapon skin or something) or something like a console theme or desktop wallpaper download. The criteria for their rewards aren't very brutal for most games, not compared to even middle of the road achievements on other platforms. You can use points from one game to buy a reward in another if you want.

That's about it, I'm wracking my brain, I think uPlay might allow social integration into XBox Live and maybe PSN as well, but I can't recall (Origin has this for sure). It seems to me that only Steam is adamant about only playing "with themselves" on social.

Windows 7 Home Premium, up to date pacthes, if that matters.
Post edited February 22, 2013 by orcishgamer

Afterfall: Insanity Extended Edition
$10 -50% on Steam
like a melee version of Dead Space 1. There are some guns to help you out but are never enough to survive.
A bit short, a bit linear but man this one has some psycho whacked stuff to show off.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/224420/
Big Fish Games deals :

Exclusive offer for game club members : game club credits 25% off .

My advice : pass this offer and wait for the 50% off sale in May .

Big Fish Games Studios collection sale : 50% off

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/developers/149/index.html

edit :

Also FUCK YOU GameStop / Impulse and Paradox !

Crusader Kings II Complete Pack 65% off

http://www.impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W4108
Post edited February 23, 2013 by ne_zavarj