It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Giltonnam: Also, is it just my browser or does bundle stars 3 http://www.bundlestars.com/ Ending in 12 hours? I thought yesterday it said it was ending in 26 days... (Though since the first 2 bundles are still going I'm not worried about missing out on the bundle, but I would prefer to get it at it's cheapest price).
Madmate: They are gonna switch The Whispered World with Air Conflicts: Secret Wars tommorow. As written in newsletter:

"Due to unforeseen circumstances The Whispered World is only available in our bundle until
Friday 22nd February, 2pm GMT / 9am EST (not long to go!).

After this time, Whispered World will be replaced by the awesome Air Conflicts: Secret Wars (Steam Key).
The replacement title is only available to new customers, sorry!"
Thanks for the info! Guess I'll be grabbing the bundle tonight so I can still get Mata Hari and Whispered World at a good price for both.
nijuu: Considering how Activision keeps the prices high, your right. Would be a good deal for all 3 (discount included). Also might make a nice profit selling each of them off....
misfire200: Yep, Activision will only do 50% on steam, so the cheapest 1 and 2 go for are 9.99 and currently the cheapest for 3 is 29.99 when they are on sale through steam. Their are cheaper options but those could lose your key in the long run especially with the fact MW3 had key issues in the past. So not sure how Amazon got Activision to allow that bundle, but good for them=)

Although you can also use that code to preorder Bioshock infinite for $45.00 which also gets you a credit for $15 off another 2k game/ or bundle. I already had BI on preorder so that was not a big decision for me although I am going to see if I can still get that credit added to my account in the future=)
The Promocode will sadly not work for Bioshock Infinite, but you will get a $15 credit for a 2k game/bundle to use right away and another $15 when it launches.
StingingVelvet: Singularity is really worth $7.50 on amazon if you like Bioshock style games. Great buy.

I finally got the new Ghost Recon for $12, we'll see how that goes.
nijuu: One of the few games (Singularity)from the current amazon sale im remotely interested in, however i get the not available in my region bullcrap when i search for it on Steam.
It may not be possible to buy it directly from Steam, but as fa as I can tell, there's no geographical limit on activating or running the game.
I got Bundle Stars for the adventure games, I might give away the other stuff later.

I also plan to grab the Borderlands 2 Season Pass. Sixteen bucks with the promo code and my Amazon credit would make it free - that's a lot more tolerable than thirty bucks.
Witcher 2 for £5.08 or about £4 if you have that 20% "Borderlands 2 bonus"
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-W2AKEE/the-witcher-2-assassins-of-kings-enhanced-edition

Also some nice Gamefly deals
f.i. Lego Batman 1 or Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 £2.49
http://www.gamefly.co.uk/download-games/browse/?cat=OnSale
Post edited February 22, 2013 by Nelvin
Foxhack: I got Bundle Stars for the adventure games, I might give away the other stuff later.

I also plan to grab the Borderlands 2 Season Pass. Sixteen bucks with the promo code and my Amazon credit would make it free - that's a lot more tolerable than thirty bucks.
I hear you guys talking about amazon credit, is that obtained by using their credit card or is another type of promotion they have?
misfire200: Yep, Activision will only do 50% on steam, so the cheapest 1 and 2 go for are 9.99 and currently the cheapest for 3 is 29.99 when they are on sale through steam. Their are cheaper options but those could lose your key in the long run especially with the fact MW3 had key issues in the past. So not sure how Amazon got Activision to allow that bundle, but good for them=)

Although you can also use that code to preorder Bioshock infinite for $45.00 which also gets you a credit for $15 off another 2k game/ or bundle. I already had BI on preorder so that was not a big decision for me although I am going to see if I can still get that credit added to my account in the future=)
uqblf: The Promocode will sadly not work for Bioshock Infinite, but you will get a $15 credit for a 2k game/bundle to use right away and another $15 when it launches.
Well that promocode is working things like the black ops season 2 preorder so it should work for BI, wierd=(
Foxhack: I got Bundle Stars for the adventure games, I might give away the other stuff later.

Zangtesu: I hear you guys talking about amazon credit, is that obtained by using their credit card or is another type of promotion they have?
Various credits you receive for certain purchases.
Post edited February 22, 2013 by misfire200
For teh Amazon Sale two games are must be mentioned by me:

1. Pathologic, $2.49 is a total steal.

2. Cursed Mountain. Even more so for a meager $1.69!!!

Ok Pathologic already has a reputation of being one of the bleakest games around and a somewhat broken on top of it. But Cursed Mountain is a still too much overlooked gem, IMHO.
Game on! :)

And Retro City Rampage is on 50% sale for $5 on Steam.
Post edited February 22, 2013 by dyscode
Antimateria: I meant no harm! so I can take this rope off from my neck? =)
Giltonnam: of course :P

edIt: Also, Amazon game deals atm "Farewell to February" up to 75% off on games. Here is a link to a pastebin writeup of all the games and their deals. http://pastebin.com/8aZnR5Si

You add the promocode "CAGROCKS" as checkout once-per-account for an extra 25% off!
Can't access pastebin where I am... Something about copyright infringement... Can anyone share what is on that list? I'd hate to miss out on the deals lol
Giltonnam: of course :P

edIt: Also, Amazon game deals atm "Farewell to February" up to 75% off on games. Here is a link to a pastebin writeup of all the games and their deals. http://pastebin.com/8aZnR5Si

You add the promocode "CAGROCKS" as checkout once-per-account for an extra 25% off!
abolat: Can't access pastebin where I am... Something about copyright infringement... Can anyone share what is on that list? I'd hate to miss out on the deals lol
The list is 1546 lines long, so it's rather difficult to share in another format
dyscode: 2. Cursed Mountain. Even more so for a meager $1.69!!!
The GG version of this has SecuROM; anyone know about this version?
dyscode: 2. Cursed Mountain. Even more so for a meager $1.69!!!
Azilut: The GG version of this has SecuROM; anyone know about this version?
If you're not against doing such things, you could always use a no-disc crack.
abolat: Can't access pastebin where I am... Something about copyright infringement... Can anyone share what is on that list? I'd hate to miss out on the deals lol
Asbeau: The list is 1546 lines long, so it's rather difficult to share in another format
Well google docs is a possibility... But thanks anyway
abolat: Can't access pastebin where I am... Something about copyright infringement...
Try going through a web proxy like or one of the ones listed [url=http://filesharefreak.com/2008/11/29/the-10-best-free-web-proxies-for-anonymous-surfing]here, etc. That may get around what is causing your workplace or ISP (presumably) to block the site.
Asbeau: The list is 1546 lines long, so it's rather difficult to share in another format
abolat: Well google docs is a possibility... But thanks anyway
It was a full listing of Amazon'e deals.....you could find the same info by going to the website, I think.