It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Clive Barker's Jericho is $3.3 on GG (needs Steam)
dyscode: Indiegamestand has QRTH-PHYL from Hermit Games (Home)
kinda 3D Snake game
www.indiegamestand.com
uqblf: hermitgames did the arcade shooter Leave Home (and few others), the game Home is something completely different. ;)

QRTH-PHYL is DRM-free, neither Steam nor Desura key this time and the bonus doesn't seem very tempting. The game concept seems interesting, but might be more for arcade fans.
Sorry, my bad typo mistake:)
Post edited February 13, 2013 by dyscode
endless-space-emperor-special-edition 5$
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/812-endless-space-emperor-special-edition
dyscode: Indiegamestand has QRTH-PHYL from Hermit Games (Leave Home)
kinda 3D Snake game
www.indiegamestand.com
Lol, I thought it's a promo code.
LONGSHOT 99% off
http://www.desura.com/games/longshot
almost for free
only 0.04 EUR/1.5 rub/0.05$/0.03£.

You will get multiplayer access.
Post edited February 13, 2013 by lorek
ninja'd lol
Post edited February 13, 2013 by nijuu
GamersGate's Daily Deal is Dungeon Lords MMXII for 4.50€ (70% off).

The game has been as badly received as its predecessor, but what the heck, I'm getting it now, to see what all the fuzz is about. ;)
Post edited February 13, 2013 by Psyringe
Psyringe: GamersGate's Daily Deal is Dungeon Lords MMXII for 4.50€ (70% off).

The game has been as badly received as its predecessor, but what the heck, I'm getting it now, to see what all the fuzz is about. ;)
The things people buy if it seems like a good deal...
Psyringe: GamersGate's Daily Deal is Dungeon Lords MMXII for 4.50€ (70% off).

grviper: The things people buy if it seems like a good deal...
Yeah, same goes for Jericho...
dyscode: Indiegamestand has QRTH-PHYL from Hermit Games (Leave Home)
kinda 3D Snake game
www.indiegamestand.com
gyokzoli: Lol, I thought it's a promo code.
You made me fall from my chair XD
Post edited February 13, 2013 by dyscode
Quick question, if i buy Sleeping Dogs at Nuuvem will the game be in Portuguese when i install it through Steam or will it still be English?
I would insta buy that if steam or amazon for that price. Too many download companies these days to keep opening accounts with.
teshra: I would insta buy that if steam or amazon for that price. Too many download companies these days to keep opening accounts with.
Well, the game is redeemable on Steam, if that helps...

edit: but no longer on promo...
Post edited February 13, 2013 by Stooner
Well, don't mind it being Steam reedeemable as most of my games are there. But so many companies have these deals to get noticed. I just draw the line at some point to stop opening new accounts with companies I may just use the one time. Personal preference.
StonerMk2: Quick question, if i buy Sleeping Dogs at Nuuvem will the game be in Portuguese when i install it through Steam or will it still be English?
Not so quick answer: there isn't a portuguese version of Sleeping Dogs, AFAIK. I believe that most, if not all, versions of Sleeping Dogs come with the same language packs.
New Indie Gala is up

Subversion City Generator
Voxel Destruction
7.62MM
Talisman Prologue
Darwinia (Steam)

BTA (all Steam):
Multiwinia
Defcon
Uplink
Hearts of Iron III
Demigod