It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

summitus: Some kind of Damn Brit ? ... so what some kind of damn Yank call it then ... ?
StingingVelvet: Ice cream is singular and plural at the same time in American English. "I want some ice cream" is always used.
Hmmm very interesting old chap ... ta ta for now , I'm of to have an Ice Cream. ;p
summitus: an Ice Cream. ;p
*teeth grind wildly*

It was especially frustrating when I taught English in Eurasia and we used British books. "I have got three ice creams" made me want to punch someone.
StingingVelvet: *teeth grind wildly*

It was especially frustrating when I taught English in Eurasia and we used British books. "I have got three ice creams" made me want to punch someone.
Rootin Tootin Popsicles Yeehaa!
StingingVelvet: *teeth grind wildly*

You mean of course when you taught American English right ? ...
gameon: Rootin Tootin Popsicles Yeehaa!
More like "y'all sit ya'selves on down now and git ya'selves some popsicles a'ight?"
gameon: Rootin Tootin Popsicles Yeehaa!
StingingVelvet: More like "y'all sit ya'selves on down now and git ya'selves some popsicles a'ight?"
Please use the correct grammar ... "in England a popsicle is called an ice lolly" :p
summitus: ice lolly
Does your evil know no bounds?
so getting back on topic any GMG or amazon deals?. Ds aside
gameon: Ninja Blade is a pretty cool action game. Kind of like Devil May Cry.
lorek: Don't forget normally "trade-in credit" is added to the games afterwards.
interesting!°
dyscode: Indiegamestand features McDroid
realtime Action RTS/ Tower Defense and cute visual.
https://indiegamestand.com/
Seems to be nice!
Post edited February 05, 2013 by Witcher13
According to insiders' info, there will be a Linux sale on Steam soon.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3072897

Checked the list for Linux Steam games, but nothing too interesting that I already didn't have. But I thought this could be relevant someone else.
nijuu: so getting back on topic any GMG or amazon deals?. Ds aside
This weekend, if you you link your GMG and Playfire account yout get
4 games for free:

Zombies. from 1200 GMT Friday 8th for 24 hours,
Ninja Blade is available from 1200 GMT Saturday 9th for 24 hours
Unstoppable Gorg 24 hours from 1200 GMT Sunday 10th.
Superstars V8 Next Challenge from 1200 GMT Monday 11th.
all on Capsule. No Keys!

http://blog.greenmangaming.com/2013/02/the-grand-playfire-gmg-giveaway.html

Giana Sisters is $9 on GG, -40% DRM Free
(If someone want´s a copy gifted for 7000BC, PM Me)
Post edited February 05, 2013 by dyscode
Death 2 Spies bundle at the Galastore

0.99 USD minimum = Cryostasis Steam key

more than 3.99 USD = Cryostasis + Death 2 Spies and Death 2 Spies: Moment Of Truth Steam key

Ok this is not the best bundle of them all, but Cryostasis has been taken down from all DD stores as a direct purchase option, so bundle keys(what are reamaining here and there) are the only way to get this game for the forseeable future.

btw Hookups Steam Community group is back :)
Post edited February 06, 2013 by p_mamusz
p_mamusz: 0.99 USD minimum = Cryostasis Steam key

more than 3.99 USD = Cryostasis + Death 2 Spies and Death 2 Spies: Moment Of Truth Steam key
Death to Spies Bundle actually has Death to Spies as a bonus?
grviper: Death to Spies Bundle actually has Death to Spies as a bonus?
That's how their bundles appear to work these days. They toss crap no one wants for $1, then the actual bundle game at a higher price. One reason I don't really bother with their bundles anymore (that and none of recent offerings have interested me).
grviper: Death to Spies Bundle actually has Death to Spies as a bonus?
bansama: That's how their bundles appear to work these days. They toss crap no one wants for $1, then the actual bundle game at a higher price. One reason I don't really bother with their bundles anymore (that and none of recent offerings have interested me).
Yep they been doing this for a while and can be misleading because of the way they do these bundles :/