It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Antimateria: That sucks.. Sounds like you own dragonborn but don't have Skyrim. =)
It was my fault .
Antimateria: That sucks.. Sounds like you own dragonborn but don't have Skyrim. =)
ne_zavarj: It was my fault .
About Skyrim.. Why would need more content, I have not finished the freaking main game. =D
Antimateria: About Skyrim.. Why would need more content, I have not finished the freaking main game. =D
I don't even own the game and honestly i don't want to own it.
Antimateria: About Skyrim.. Why would need more content, I have not finished the freaking main game. =D
ne_zavarj: I don't even own the game and honestly i don't want to own it.
with mods like all elders, it's pretty good.. although.. still that fighting sucks and it is all the time. =)
amok: There have been several instances of games being removed from people's account when it has been aquiered from unauthorised sellers.

Last Christmas was a big issue with it, when they accidental removed some legal Amazon and GG games being caught up in a purge due to an increase of these sales.
and this, my children, is why you shouldn't buy games (or anything else) with DRM.
ne_zavarj: It was my fault .
Because you can never have enough content!!!

Actually, there is a lot less content in Skyrim than you would expect, so multiple playthroughs mean that you'll basically have to see the very same content multiple times. The main content is the main faction quest lines, and they don't change.
AFnord: Because you can never have enough content!!!

Actually, there is a lot less content in Skyrim than you would expect, so multiple playthroughs mean that you'll basically have to see the very same content multiple times. The main content is the main faction quest lines, and they don't change.
I'm just usually playing side quests. and there is always more.. That's why that main quest.. I don't remember it. =) After many hundred hours.. I still haven't even been in one main cities.
Big Fish Games daily deal : Delaware St. John: The Town with No Name ( adventure game ) $2.99 .

More info about the Delaware St. John series : http://www.delawarestjohn.com/games.html
Post edited February 04, 2013 by ne_zavarj
MichiGen: Just bought the new DmC for only 19.99$ ~ 15€ from D2P :).
Oh, isn't that site one of those new generation of CD key resellers, that actually look like a legit site? It's like the spambots on Rock Paper Shotgun, they are increasingly getting more beleiveable just to make us click their chinese warez links. :D
AFnord: Because you can never have enough content!!!

Antimateria: I'm just usually playing side quests. and there is always more.. That's why that main quest.. I don't remember it. =) After many hundred hours.. I still haven't even been in one main cities.
I ran out of interestnig side quests during my first playthrough. I won't count the randomly generated ones, because they were boring, and there might be some hidden ones scattered around the world, but apart from the main factions, I thought there was a shortage of quests (and thus replay value). And the way Fallout: New Vegas handled things made a second playthrough a lot more interesting (though I did obviously mod the game during my second playthrough).
amok: There have been several instances of games being removed from people's account when it has been aquiered from unauthorised sellers.

Last Christmas was a big issue with it, when they accidental removed some legal Amazon and GG games being caught up in a purge due to an increase of these sales.
ivanovich: and this, my children, is why you shouldn't buy games (or anything else) with DRM.
Or maybe you shouldn't buy Russian keys that are supposed to be sold to a market with 1/4th your average wage and rampant piracy on the street?
ne_zavarj: Big Fish Games daily deal : Delaware St. John: The Town with No Name ( adventure game ) $2.99 .

More info about the Delaware St. John series : http://www.delawarestjohn.com/games.html
Thanks for posting this as I don't see many adventure games mentioned. Interesting series that I look forward to playing.
4 Free games @ Green Man Gaming:
But you need playfire:
Check it out for yourselves:
http://blog.greenmangaming.com/2013/02/the-grand-playfire-gmg-giveaway.html
Zombies
Ninja Blade
Unstoppable Gorg
Superstars V8 Next Challenge

Now that's a deal ?
lorek: 4 Free games @ Green Man Gaming:
But you need playfire:
Check it out for yourselves:
http://blog.greenmangaming.com/2013/02/the-grand-playfire-gmg-giveaway.html
Zombies
Ninja Blade
Unstoppable Gorg
Superstars V8 Next Challenge

Now that's a deal ?
Ninja Blade is a pretty cool action game. Kind of like Devil May Cry.
ivanovich: and this, my children, is why you shouldn't buy games (or anything else) with DRM.
StingingVelvet: Or maybe you shouldn't buy Russian keys that are supposed to be sold to a market with 1/4th your average wage and rampant piracy on the street?
Right, we definitely shouldn't. In return business agrees to not farm my job out to people who will do it for the aforementioned quarter of my income... oh wait.

For the record, I don't have a problem with going either way with the choice, I do have a problem with the double standard of what is praised as "good business" is harshly criticized when an average joe attempts the same. I don't think we should have it both ways, whichever pisses on the common man the most.
Post edited February 04, 2013 by orcishgamer