It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, let that be a lesson to me to never sleep during a potential Amazon sale. Keys already gone for the 2012 bundle.
New IndieRoyal Evolve Bundle is live

Unmechanical
The Path
Krater
Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory
OIO

http://www.indieroyale.com/
dyscode: The Path
I wanted to own it on Steam .
teshra: Well, let that be a lesson to me to never sleep during a potential Amazon sale. Keys already gone for the 2012 bundle.
Curses! I missed it too!
dyscode: The Path
ne_zavarj: I wanted to own it on Steam .
Yes, they are with steam keys :)
Ref Crusader Kings 2... Once you've installed it and set up it via Steam you can play it without Steam running just by clicking it's EXE file. You can still run steam later on to get updates.
orcishgamer: Fable 3 needs GfWL in order to download additional DLC content for which you might have keys. It's pretty much a GfWL game and can be launched without Steam if you wish.

Save corruption on the PC version of Fable 3 is not that uncommon. This happens to the Autosaves. YOU MUST OCCASIONALLY DO MANUAL SAVES IN FABLE 3.

It's not immediately obvious that you can do so, use the Gear Icon on the wall in your Sanctuary to manually save the game.

If anyone needs a co-op partner to do achievements or just to kill some Balverines, let me know and I'll fire my copy up.
Wise words that man. The save corruption is a thing. My co-op partner lost his original character due to this.

I also would be happy to help out achievement junkies in this one. Most of them are straight forward. A few do require you to play co-op with another player who has an avatar of the opposite gender. I'll build an avatar ("toon" I think you younguns call em now?) of either gender to help people get those ones.

Trading is also required for the two collectable achievements. "All Weapons" and "All Clothes". I'll do what I can to help there as well.

Pro-Tip. To get some of the more rare accessories, become acquainted with the beauticians. If they like you they will randomly give you gifts. Also do this with the chefs, as they are the only characters in game who can gift you the Chefs Hat, which is required for the "all clothes" achievement, and the rarest random item in the game.
HeDanny: Chefs Hat, which is required for the "all clothes" achievement, and the rarest random item in the game.
There's a couple of loot chests that have a high, but not that high, percentage chance of dropping the Chef's hat. That thing is a bloody pain in the ass to get on some games, though.
Just bought the Darkness 2, Borderlands GOTY, Duke Nukem bundle on amazon.com for just $4.99 using a $5 off credit.

Thinking about getting The Walking Dead for $7.49 using another $5 off credit, i have a PS3, which version out of PC and PS3 runs and looks the best?...Or isn't there much in it and lying back on a sofa playing the PS3 version on a big screen TV is better?
Neilk40: Just bought the Darkness 2, Borderlands GOTY, Duke Nukem bundle on amazon.com for just $4.99 using a $5 off credit.

Thinking about getting The Walking Dead for $7.49 using another $5 off credit, i have a PS3, which version out of PC and PS3 runs and looks the best?...Or isn't there much in it and lying back on a sofa playing the PS3 version on a big screen TV is better?
I don't think there's actually much of a texture difference between the versions, your console version is probably just fine. I prefer my XBLA version because of achievements more than anything else.
Neilk40: Thinking about getting The Walking Dead for $7.49 using another $5 off credit, i have a PS3, which version out of PC and PS3 runs and looks the best?...Or isn't there much in it and lying back on a sofa playing the PS3 version on a big screen TV is better?
Not graphical related, but I've heard the PS3 version has the least glitches involving save games being corrupted and requiring people to restart. This was just from random chatter on neogaf though, so take it for what it's worth. Also the game should look fairly similar between platforms. I noticed the 360 one had a few scenes where the framerate took a noticeable hit, which I'm not sure if it does on PC also.
GetGamesGo
Talisman $6
carnival73: GetGamesGo
Talisman $6
Great game. Could really benefit from multiplayer, which its follow-up will apparently have.
I don't think this has been mentioned yet: Square Enix is having a sale on most of their games on their own store, including Hitman: Absolution at 75% off.
https://store.eu.square-enix.com
I'm sorry that I can't link to the deals directly because there is a specific store per region or per language or whatever, so you would probably be redirected to the home page anyway.
In regards to the Square-Enix deal, if, like me, you are/were tempted by the FFVII re-release, don't. Just don't.

Here's why:

- On top of SecuROM, the game requires you to log in to a Square Enix account and register the key to the SE account as well. Not to mention that logging my account in WITH THE CORRECT PASSWORD was a bitch the first time. I don't know if that login has a required online-only requirement because I haven't tested it but I wouldn't be surprised.

- The game is so poorly ported/remade that it still runs at 30 FPS.

- If you're connected to the internet, the game REQUIRES cloud saving. That means that on first loading up the game, you often have to wait upwards of 3 minutes at the title screen for the game to grab your saves from the cloud before you can play or else it'll start a new game.