It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amok: finally a good deal on Origin. Not sure if it is UK only though. The tagline is Everything under £5:
It's "Everything under 100 rubles" in Russia. That's $3. Yet the choice seems more limited.
Naturally all DLC costs more than the games.
amok: finally a good deal on Origin. Not sure if it is UK only though. The tagline is Everything under £5:
grviper: It's "Everything under 100 rubles" in Russia. That's $3. Yet the choice seems more limited.
Naturally all DLC costs more than the games.
How much are the DLCs comparatively there?
nijuu: Is that KOA complete or the base game? Cant see it as Australia is restricted AGAIN!!
amok: hmm... looks like base game only.
Thanks mate. Looks like its a sale for most places bar Australia and a few other places i imagine. I know we are a bit of a backwater but its a stupid decision by EA :/
Post edited January 24, 2013 by nijuu
A bit cheaper here, but with less options....
Ah, i see that you Brits got shafted even worse (though very marginally so) than us Swedes this time around. Here it is everything is under 50sek, and there is also an "Everything is under 5€" and "under $5", depending on where you live.

£5>50sek (by a very small margin)>5€>$5.

Also, Origin is actually the only store that does the whole 10sek=1€ thing, which makes it considerably worse for use Swedes than Gamer's Gate or Steam, in terms of price. It would be roughly the same as €=£ (1£=10.2sek)
AFnord: Ah, i see that you Brits got shafted even worse (though very marginally so) than us Swedes this time around.
I'm glad I'm not British :)
oh
darn
AFnord: Ah, i see that you Brits got shafted even worse (though very marginally so) than us Swedes this time around. Here it is everything is under 50sek, and there is also an "Everything is under 5€" and "under $5", depending on where you live.
No, in Germany it is "everything is under 10€" and the most games are available for "only" 9,99€...
AFnord: Ah, i see that you Brits got shafted even worse (though very marginally so) than us Swedes this time around. Here it is everything is under 50sek, and there is also an "Everything is under 5€" and "under $5", depending on where you live.
Rincewind81: No, in Germany it is "everything is under 10€" and the most games are available for "only" 9,99€...
Ah, I heard reports on another forum about 5€/$5, so I guessed that would be true for the entire € zone. But apparently Germany got shafted during this sale (Sweden still get a worse deal under regular conditions though).
Square Enix weekend on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/squarepublisherweekend2013?snr=1_4_4__118

Today's deal, Tomb Raider series 75% off
Post edited January 24, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: Square Enix weekend on Steam:
And FREE Chivalry Weekend! Come and try!

Hotline Miami is 50% off $5 on Steam.
Stooner: Square Enix weekend on Steam:
Which of those Tomb Raider games is worth getting?
Post edited January 24, 2013 by nijuu
Did anyone mention anything about the PSN sale? Some very good deals, especially if you have PS+. LittleBigPlanet Karting for $10, or Ratchet & Clank for a ridiculous $3.75

Game Normal Price PSN Sale Price Plus Sale Price
LittleBigPlanet Karting $39.99 $19.99 $10.00
The Unfinished Swan $14.99 $7.49 $3.75
Ratchet & Clank $14.99 $7.49 $3.75
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy $7.99 $3.99 $2.00
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection $24.99 $12.49 $6.25
Warp $9.99 $4.99 $2.50
Shank 2 $9.99 $4.99 $2.50
NiGHTS into dreams… $9.99 $4.99 $2.50
Jet Set Radio $9.99 $4.99 $2.50
The House of the Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut $19.99 $9.99 $5.00
Psychonauts $9.99 $4.99 $2.50
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 $39.99 $19.99 $10.00
Machinarium $9.99 $4.99 $2.50
nijuu: Which of those Tomb Raider games is worth getting?
I cannot recommend it right, as I didn't play all of them...
But you can't go wrong with the first two.. ;p

Speaking of me, I'd buy them all, if I had an extra cash...
The originals are pretty clunky. Legend and Underworld are great though, and Anniversary is probably the best.
Just avoid Angel Of Darkness, the game is ultimately broken.

Legends can be a mixed back, Underworlds is really great, though the camera and leap 'off' faith /screen can get a bit annoying. The first one more than the latter.
And I prefer Anniversary more than T1.
dyscode: Just avoid Angel Of Darkness, the game is ultimately broken.

Legends can be a mixed back, Underworlds is really great, though the camera and leap 'off' faith /screen can get a bit annoying. The first one more than the latter.
And I prefer Anniversary more than T1.
wow, and I never played Anniversay....