It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Arr........Last time I check it was still $99 something.......
Seem like I missed the party again....
retsuseiba: I'm curious though, does this mean one can buy, let's say, Steamworks games, get the keys and activate them, and never complete the order? Or am I mistaken?
The games will only be added to your account after the order has been completed.
Anyone could order one for me?

I will send you money paypall ASAP and you can then complete it and gift the games for me.
I cant access and I'm afraid the deal will be over before I can get it.
That's a killer deal for the bethesda pack. I'd be tempted if I didn't already own some of them.
Yes, it seemed like a rather silly thing to do. It was the wording in their confirmation email that made me raise some eyebrows.
PandaLiang: Arr........Last time I check it was still $99 something.......
Seem like I missed the party again....
They probably put the server down when they realized what have they done.
can u Bethesda buyers stop hammering the GG servers so the rest of us who want to buy other crap off there do it? thank you. :P hahahahaha ;)
Dangit. I made it to PayPal, OKed my payment, and the server went down. Refreshed the page, and it threw me back to the front page! I think!
Foxhack: Dangit. I made it to PayPal, OKed my payment, and the server went down. Refreshed the page, and it threw me back to the front page! I think!
Same...wtf
Foxhack: Dangit. I made it to PayPal, OKed my payment, and the server went down. Refreshed the page, and it threw me back to the front page! I think!
You can check your order status in "My Account -> Order History". When you click on the details of a pending order, you can complete (or cancel) it.

That's the usual process at last. I can't guarantee that it will work for this deal since it seems a bit too good to be true to me.
Yea my guess is that they either made a mistake and are trying to change it back now, or they just made this crazy deal most likely because of the whole mayan calendar thing. I reached the Paypal page where it's reviewing my information and it's been showing the loading screen for quite some time, but with a price like this I'll be incredibly patient.
I had the exact same experience. But I did get Paypal's confirmation email (also confirmed that my cc was charged), and the very brief minutes that I managed to browse Gamersgate after that the games were showing in my library.

I hope that we've reached the end of the road now. If not, then the best of luck to all of us (specially me since I already got charged!).
Post edited December 21, 2012 by retsuseiba
retsuseiba: I had the exact same experience. But I did get Paypal's confirmation email (also confirmed that my cc was charged), and the very brief minutes that I managed to browse Gamersgate after that the games were showing in my library.
Oh, I never got charged on PayPal, so I'm certain that the order didn't go through.
Still says that it's loading for me but I got both receipts in my email so I guess I got it. Will check my library to confirm as soon as the servers go back to normal.
Can't.........even.........load........the.......front..........page.........weep.........lol