It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

when i bought that package it freeze on paypal screen
eny4lios: when i bought that package it freeze on paypal screen
Don't worry, order is "pending". You can checkout later, without price change (99% sure) :)

Reddit kills GG. It's not me, btw :)
New Amazon Deals (some are posted here already), we also got a glimpse on some of the deals we could use the $5 credit read the upcoming deals section for that.

LA Noire Complete - $7.49 (Steam)

Max Payne 3 - $14.99 (Steam)

Max Payne 3 Season Pass - $7.49 (Steam)

Dead Island GOTY - $5.99 (Steam)

Cargo Commander - $2.49 (Steam)

Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon - $1.24 (Steam)

Garshasp: The Monster Slayer - $1.24 (Steam)

Kingdoms of Amalur Complete Bundle - $11.99 (includes all DLC, Origin)

Crysis Maximum Maximum Pack - $14.99 (Origin)
* Crysis Maximum
* Crysis 2 Maximum

Reminder in case you're holding out, this deals are ending soon:

Ending Today
THQ Darksiders Bundle - $13.19 (You get separate Steam keys, also there's 1 DLC here not present in the Darksiders Pack in Steam)

Ending Tomorrow
Hitman Absolution - $19.99 (Steam)

Hitman Absolution Professional - $29.99 (Steam)

Tantalizing THQ Medley $7.49 (All Steam keys)
- Homefront
- Metro 2033
- Red Faction Armaggedon
- Red Faction Guerilla
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl
- Warhammer 40k Space Marines.

Highlight on Upcomming Deals

12/24 - 12/26

Scribblenauts Unlimited - $7.50 (Steam)

Lego Lord of the Rings - $7.49 (Steam)

Sleeping Dogs - $17.49 (Steam)

12/25
NBA 2K13 - $14.99 (Steam)

Football Manager 2013 - $19.99 (Steam)

12/26 -1/5

Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition - $17.99 (Steam) (You could use the $5 credit here to get it at $12.99)

12/30-1/5

Hitman Absolution - $19.99 (Steam)

Hitman Absolution Professional - $29.99 (Steam)

Check the rest of Amazon - Digital Holiday Deals here.

And don't forget, every purchase you make will earn you $5 dollars credit to spend towards the 2012 Editor's Choice Games Starting January 1st.
+
MicroVolts Boot Camp Bundle - worth $11.49
+
15 Days of Premium for APB Reloaded - worth $10.99
Post edited December 21, 2012 by racerboi101
Cant access the site at all now anyone that have bought it can say what games are in the pack?
danteveli: Cant access the site at all now anyone that have bought it can say what games are in the pack?
List:
Attachments:
1.png (154 Kb)
racerboi101: *snip*
Thanks for that. Was wondering what time do deals actually finish on the day they are due to finish?.
kjx: Don't worry, order is "pending". You can checkout later, without price change (99% sure) :)

Yeah, I also got that. I tried to checkout while the website was in the process of exploding and didn't get anything after that. However, I got a confirmation email for purchase from Gamersgate.

Does this mean I can pay later for my order? For how long will it be pending before they cancel it? This is my first time buying anything from Gamersgate. :/
retsuseiba: For how long will it be pending before they cancel it?
AFAIK few days (10 or something like that).
kjx: Don't worry, order is "pending". You can checkout later, without price change (99% sure) :)

retsuseiba: Yeah, I also got that. I tried to checkout while the website was in the process of exploding and didn't get anything after that. However, I got a confirmation email for purchase from Gamersgate.

Does this mean I can pay later for my order? For how long will it be pending before they cancel it? This is my first time buying anything from Gamersgate. :/
If an order is pending, then you can complete it (or cancel it) later. Prices inside a pending order do not change, even if the prices in the catalog change in the meantime. Pending orders auto-cancel after a while - I think it's 14 days, I usually tell people that it's 10+ days to be on the safe side.
I also have the confirmation email so now I will just pay it in the morning I guess.
eny4lios: when i bought that package it freeze on paypal screen

when i login the site games are bought hahaha
carnival73: Ys: Origin flashing on Steam currently for $5
lowest sale to date and I highly recommend!
kjx: Sorry for the OT. Ys Origin (newest, prequel but more expensive) or Ys Oath - which one is better?
thanks for the tipp!
Yes wich one is better?
Thanks for the info, kjx and Psyringe. Now I'm much more relieved, though I'll try to complete the order as soon as possible.

I'm curious though, does this mean one can buy, let's say, Steamworks games, get the keys and activate them, and never complete the order? Or am I mistaken?
I hate it. That damn page wont load at all for me.
retsuseiba: I'm curious though, does this mean one can buy, let's say, Steamworks games, get the keys and activate them, and never complete the order? Or am I mistaken?
Nope, you can't do that. Games and keys appear after you finish the payment.