It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

didamangi: Fallen Enchantress is $8.06 at Gamersgate. But it seems the price is for US only though.

Oh, and it's a steam key.
If anyone would be willing to trade for it, I have a good amount of spare games:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post4509
Then it's back to waiting till GMG has it on a decent sale to stack with a coupon ^^
spoderman: It hasn't been fixed yet in the US.
PenutBrittle: Um, yes it has. I'm staring at it right now. Assuming they haven't suddenly branched Canada into it's own region.
Must've been some delay. I actually bought it right after you posted that it was fixed. So when I posted that it hadn't been fixed, it was accurate (at least for me). Looks like it's removed from the US store now.

EDIT: Now I see. Probably got fixed a little bit later for the US than it did for Canada, or just seem weird delay lol.
Post edited December 21, 2012 by spoderman
Yea I had it in my cart and doing checkout and it timed out. Now it is gone from my cart and current search I can't even find the game.
http://www.stardock.com/holiday_sale/games.asp
Psyringe: Stardock has entered GamersGate's End of the Year sale. Particularly noteworthy:

Fallen Enchantress for 13.46€ (55% off), or 8.06 $ (80% off) in the US. Seems like an extremely good deal for a game that was just released.
€20.09 33% off in here .
Post edited December 21, 2012 by ne_zavarj
The Sims Medieval
The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles

are on sale on Amazon . $6.49 / game

:(
Gamersgate deals:

Age of Wonders 2 is 97% off (€0.28) here.
Age of Wonders 1 is 87% off (€0.63).
Post edited December 21, 2012 by Vitek
ne_zavarj: The Sims Medieval
The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles

are on sale on Amazon . $6.49 / game

:(
Shame there's no gold version.

Been eyeing those Sims expansions too but still too expensive imo for the two I'm missing, and I have the rest on Steam anyway so I'll have to wait to get them there. (preference)
dang, that's cheap. Aww, 0.32 and 1.12 here xD
Post edited December 21, 2012 by Pheace
didamangi: Fallen Enchantress is $8.06 at Gamersgate. But it seems the price is for US only though.

Oh, and it's a steam key.
Buying steam version you got 2 copys for 100%. One for steam second from Stardock(drm free)
Post edited December 21, 2012 by Asmo2
Perfect, both Age of Wonders bought with the remainder of my Blue coins and 2 more games off my GOG wishlist :)

Sheesh, that would've been $10 to get here, even on sale.
Post edited December 21, 2012 by Pheace
Pheace: Perfect, both Age of Wonders bought with the remainder of my Blue coins and 2 more games off my GOG wishlist :)

Sheesh, that would've been $10 to get here, even on sale.
how is age of wonders?
Amazon

Darksiders Complete Franchise Bundle $13.19
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00APOVDDY/ref=bt_atcg_mm?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1E7HBT6VJ1PWH2GN5SFC&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1446269182&pf_rd_i=979455011

Also, deal seems to have gone away but Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning Complete Pack was on sale for $12 a few hours ago.
Psyringe: Stardock has entered GamersGate's End of the Year sale. Particularly noteworthy:

Fallen Enchantress for 13.46€ (55% off), or 8.06 $ (80% off) in the US. Seems like an extremely good deal for a game that was just released.

Galactic Civilizations 1 Ultimate for 3.57€ (55% off). A good opportunity to look into STardock's strategy games if you don't know them already. This is the game that saved the SciFi TBS genre after Master of Orion III failed so spectacularly.

Galactic Civilization 1+2 Ultimate for 10€ (50% off). Great value for the money imho. Also, you pay 2 cents less than the GalCiv 2 Ultimate Edition, but get GalCiv 1 as well. Huh? ;)

Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity for 3.74€ (75% off). I don't know the game myself, price looks good though.

Demigod 4-pack for 9€ (50% off). Looks like a nice opportunity to get a cheap game together with some trading material.

Other Stardock offers can be seen here.

Note: All games come as Steam keys.
Sins of Solar Empire :Trinity is only showing on the .co.uk store at 6.48 pounds
Arg...at GG Defender's Quest was at 88% off, Fallen Enchantress 80%, and Elder Scrolls collection 75%, but they all reduced to lesser reductions while I was looking at what else they had on sale before making my purchase.
Post edited December 21, 2012 by Soyeong
abolat: how is age of wonders?
It's a turn-based fantasy strategy game in the vein of "Master of Magic" or "Heroes of Might and Magic". There are some RPG elements in the way how you develop your main characters. It's purely campaign-based AFAIR. I found the battles interesting as well as challenging, though I only played the first ones (so many games, so little time ...). At the current price (which I assume is a mistake), you really can't go wrong.
nijuu: Sins of Solar Empire :Trinity is only showing on the .co.uk store at 6.48 pounds
Yes, the prices for the Stardock games seems seriously borked. They probably get fixed soon. I noticed that they have stopped adding new games about half an hour ago, so they are now probably checking whether they made any mistakes. :)
Post edited December 21, 2012 by Psyringe