It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Elder Scrolls Collection - 17.47 GBP

Morrowind GOTY
Oblivion GOTY
Skyrim

All Steam.

(remove the caff part from the url if you don't like reflinks)

mod: oops, i'm late
Post edited December 21, 2012 by gyokzoli
gyokzoli: The Elder Scrolls Collection - 17.47 GBP

Morrowind GOTY
Oblivion GOTY
Skyrim

All Steam.

(remove the caff part from the url if you don't like reflinks)

mod: oops, i'm late
Steamgifts forums suspend people for adding reflinks. Thank god GOG aren't stupid like that.

I have no problem with you guys using ref links.
Fallen Enchantress is $8.06 at Gamersgate. But it seems the price is for US only though.

Oh, and it's a steam key.
Post edited December 21, 2012 by didamangi
Stardock has entered GamersGate's End of the Year sale. Particularly noteworthy:

Fallen Enchantress for 13.46€ (55% off), or 8.06 $ (80% off) in the US. Seems like an extremely good deal for a game that was just released.

Galactic Civilizations 1 Ultimate for 3.57€ (55% off). A good opportunity to look into STardock's strategy games if you don't know them already. This is the game that saved the SciFi TBS genre after Master of Orion III failed so spectacularly.

Galactic Civilization 1+2 Ultimate for 10€ (50% off). Great value for the money imho. Also, you pay 2 cents less than the GalCiv 2 Ultimate Edition, but get GalCiv 1 as well. Huh? ;)

Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity for 3.74€ (75% off). I don't know the game myself, price looks good though.

Demigod 4-pack for 9€ (50% off). Looks like a nice opportunity to get a cheap game together with some trading material.

Other Stardock offers can be seen here.

Note: All games come as Steam keys.
Post edited December 21, 2012 by Psyringe
WTF? 9x% sale or what?

AoW - 0.3€
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-AOW/age-of-wonders?caff=20201

Sanctum - 0.9€ (+map packs)
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SANCTUM/sanctum?caff=20201
http://store.steampowered.com/app/38700/
$0.49
Divinity Anthology €14.99

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/17798/
Post edited December 21, 2012 by F1ach
Anyone from the US fancy buying me Fallen Enchantress ? in exchange for 8 gbp worth of gogs ? its £11.22 for me here in the UK but only 8 dollars in US which is about 5 gbp .. so profit ! :p

Done ! thanks too Psyringe ! :-)
Post edited December 21, 2012 by summitus
Waffking on the Darksiders THQ bundle on Amazon. I have the first game, but haven't gotten around to playing it yet. Looks like a sweet deal though to get the second one plus all the DLC. But, not having played the first, I don't know if I should jump on this, as I'm not sure if I'd like it. Any thoughts?
Psyringe: Fallen Enchantress for 13.46€ (55% off), or 8.06 $ (80% off) in the US. Seems like an extremely good deal for a game that was just released.
See that US price is a price I would get the game for in a heartbeat. The Euro price ... fuck them? What happened to equal pricing policy of Stardock? Unless it's another pricing mistake. 80% off seems a bit much.
Post edited December 21, 2012 by Pheace
Pheace: See that US price is a price I would get the game for in a heartbeat. The Euro price ... fuck them? What happened to equal pricing policy of Stardock? Unless it's another pricing mistake. 80% off seems a bit much.
It's already been fixed, it was a mistake.
PenutBrittle: It's already been fixed, it was a mistake.
Curses, shame I had no means/time to take advantage of that then :)
Pheace: See that US price is a price I would get the game for in a heartbeat. The Euro price ... fuck them? What happened to equal pricing policy of Stardock? Unless it's another pricing mistake. 80% off seems a bit much.
It hasn't been fixed yet in the US.
too late
Post edited December 21, 2012 by Pheace
spoderman: It hasn't been fixed yet in the US.
Um, yes it has. I'm staring at it right now. Assuming they haven't suddenly branched Canada into it's own region.

EDIT: Ok, now it's gone from the catalogue, and the page I was on refreshed to the .co.uk domain. This is stupid.
Post edited December 21, 2012 by PenutBrittle