It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

>
Strategy First holiday sale: 80% off any game (except Jutland series and Space Empires board game) using code "HAPPYHOLIDAYS" at checkout. Offer valid through January 6th, 2013.

Hey, Combat Mission II Barbarossa to Berlin is 2 bucks (after coupon). Sounds Like A Deal!
Those Stormpowered prices are AWESOME...*SARCASM*

I can get the Men of War Collection for 66% off and only pay $49.99....WOW!!!

Lol, that happens to be the normal price for the complete collection at Steam...lol...WHAT A BARGAIN!!!

Wow, I have to wonder how many people they have fooled....
PandaLiang: Interesting. It is still 91% off as I check, and now it is listed in the front page. It seems like it is actually not a mistake.
Tarnicus: Sounds like an awesome deal! Reading the description it states "DRM:Other DRM". Does anyone know what that DRM is?

Edit: Given their "DRM-free" games aren't DRM-free, I'm not sure I'm game(http://www.gog.com/forum/general/warning_gamersgates_drm_free_games_are_not_really_drm_free/page1)
The drm for Port Royale 3 will be an activation through Kalypso...and involves the same process as Steam's version except you do not have to run steam with it.
Gazoinks: Anyone played Culpa Innata? Any good? Reviews are pretty mixed.
I dont know. I guess good story, long walk, not good controls... I have heard for hardcore adventurers it shoul be good to genius.
Stronghold Franchise -75% on Steam

And Jade Empire daily -75% *Before* the Holiday sale this time... lol, they be trolling xD
Post edited December 18, 2012 by Pheace
Ye gods the Strategy First downloader is slow as molasses. I just bought Pathologic and it's currently downloading between 50 and 100 kb/s, when my connection is around 5 mb/s. The game's only a bit over a GB, thankfully, but it's still going to take forever.
Pheace: And Jade Empire daily -75% *Before* the Holiday sale this time... lol, they be trolling xD
Do you think this time Jade Empire will be -90%?
Pheace: And Jade Empire daily -75% *Before* the Holiday sale this time... lol, they be trolling xD
Yep, it was the day after the last big sale :P

Anyway, Jade Empire worth playing through? How does it compare to KoToR?
Crusader Kings 2 -75% as well.
Pheace: Stronghold Franchise -75% on Steam

And Jade Empire daily -75% *Before* the Holiday sale this time... lol, they be trolling xD
I'll grab the Jade Empire. Worth every penny of $3.74.
Gazoinks: Anyone played Culpa Innata? Any good? Reviews are pretty mixed.
I had to use a walkthrough at the very beginning. Never bothered past 2 hours.
Austrobogulator: Yep, it was the day after the last big sale :P

Anyway, Jade Empire worth playing through? How does it compare to KoToR?
Loved it!!! Great atmosphere (colourful, got me into holiday-mood). Its less complex than Kotor and on easy it was very easy. Look at lets play. I highly recommend it!

Greets!
Pheace: Stronghold Franchise -75% on Steam

Ooh, wow...thanks for this info. Missed the Jade Empire 75% off sale the day after last years sale so will jump on this today.
MoP: Holy crap, they've got Darkstar (the recent FMV adventure game) discounted at the moment, $6.95, with the code that makes $1.39 = instabuy. Thanks for the info!
Holy crap indeed! I'm totally grabbing that now! :D

If the site even loads! Argh $)#@&$#@$&
Space Trader Merchant Marine + Future Wars at Indie Gala Store for 99cents

Both Steam.