It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OMG! This is awesome!
Sadly, I cannot buy it. D:
I'm going to post it on the Non-GOG Giveaway Thread.
GoJays2025: www.amazon.com/dp/B00AMKP1FC/

$10 Serious Sam pack on Amazon (activates on Steam)

Will only be live for an hour or so!
Gazoinks: If it's anything like the manga, Higurashi should probably not be considered all-ages.
Indeed, Higurashi is a pretty horrific game which might give nightmares for many a person, but MangaGamer has only two ratings for the games they release: 18+ (has H-content) and all-ages (no H-content).
But what do we know, Higurashi was released in France as 7+ so there is a precedent.
Gazoinks: If it's anything like the manga, Higurashi should probably not be considered all-ages.
beliar: Indeed, Higurashi is a pretty horrific game which might give nightmares for many a person, but MangaGamer has only two ratings for the games they release: 18+ (has H-content) and all-ages (no H-content).
But what do we know, Higurashi was released in France as 7+ so there is a precedent.
Wow, French children are tougher than me. XD
Grabbed the Serious Sam pack - gonna trade away all the stuff I don't need. :)
got answer below.
Post edited December 14, 2012 by worlddan
worlddan: Slightly off topic....there used to be a thread on these forums for game trading. I can't seem to find it. Does that still go on around here? I have some games on steam I'd like to trade for GOG games.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds
Thanks! I was searching under the wrong terms.
worlddan: Slightly off topic....there used to be a thread on these forums for game trading. I can't seem to find it. Does that still go on around here? I have some games on steam I'd like to trade for GOG games.
Rodzaju: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds
Pffft... trading games. In my day we just bought more and more and more until our backlog doesn't even make SENSE anymore, and... did I buy that? Must have been in some bundle or other, or maybe I've been buying in my sleep again because I CAN'T STOP BUYING even though I NEVER ACTUALLY PLAY THEM. But it's a backlog, right? A backlog means by definition that you get to it eventually... right? Right guys? Hello? You guys got to all your backlogs, right?

Pffft.... trading. *shakes his head.*
Amazon Quick Deals: Would only be open for a couple of hours or until key supplies last.

The Most Serious Bundle Ever - $10 (Steam)

- Serious Sam 2
- Serious Sam 3 Jewel of the Nile
- Serious Sam 3: BFE
- Serious Sam Double D
- Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
- Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
- Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter Legend of the Beast DLC Pack
- Serious Sam: The Random Encounter

The Walking Dead - $12.49 (Steam)

Syndicate - $5 (Origin)

The Secret World - $15 (They've removed the monthly subscription for this game)

The deal of the week, last day to get this:

Hitman: Absolution - $29.99 (Steam)

Hitman: Absolution Professional Edition - $39.99 (Steam)

EVE Online - $4.99

Remember that you'll get a $5 credit for your every purchase (for use in the month of January 2013) good towards any of the 2012 Editor's Choice Games.

PLUS a credit for Rappelz Deluxe Package worth $20.

PLUS another credit that can be used to get Fiesta Online - Holiday House Bundle worth $12.99, if you're planning on trying out this game I suggest you redeem the credit as soon as you can. The expiry date for this credit is shorter than the other promo credits they offered so far.

Also if you purchased any digital download game from amazon in the past weeks, you have other promo credits you might have forgotten.

* RuneScape 25 Squeel of Fortune - worth $9.99

* Stronghold Kingdoms - Mighty Castle Pack - worth $9.99
Thanks. I'm going to jump of TSW. Note that they have a new content update coming next year and that update will be free only to people who purchase the game before the new year. So now is a good time to buy this game if you are interested.

It's also going FTP.
Post edited December 14, 2012 by worlddan
GoJays2025: [url=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AMKP1FC/ ]www.amazon.com/dp/B00AMKP1FC/ [/url]

$10 Serious Sam pack on Amazon (activates on Steam)

Will only be live for an hour or so!
Thanks for the tip. I entered a fake address and activated on Steam with no problems.
racerboi101: Amazon Quick Deals: Would only be open for a couple of hours or until key supplies last.

The Most Serious Bundle Ever - $10 (Steam)

- Serious Sam 2
- Serious Sam 3 Jewel of the Nile
- Serious Sam 3: BFE
- Serious Sam Double D
- Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
- Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
- Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter Legend of the Beast DLC Pack
- Serious Sam: The Random Encounter

The Walking Dead - $12.49 (Steam)

Syndicate - $5 (Origin)
Hmmmm have to admit i have 3 x SS games but never really got into them.But that Amazon deal sounds awesome .Bought ;)...Now to keep within budget for next month...
Borderlands 2 - 50% off
worlddan: Thanks. I'm going to jump of TSW. Note that they have a new content update coming next year and that update will be free only to people who purchase the game before the new year. So now is a good time to buy this game if you are interested.

It's also going FTP.
Well, its now, B2P. Which i think is really a better deal then F2P. Just buy the game and play it. Buy the content you want, or sub, your choice. Your not handicapped because your considered a "free player" and nothing is held back from you behind a paywall. I really hope they just stick to the B2P thing.
racerboi101: The Secret World - $15 (They've removed the monthly subscription for this game)
Whaaaaaaaaat? That was fast...

Can anyone say if it's worth 15 bucks?