It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Whitewraith: Is it easy to remove your credit card from Gamefly once you buy something from them?
Nope, you can't do that. You can change your credit card, but the card can't be removed.
Post edited October 06, 2012 by kjx
Whitewraith: Is it easy to remove your credit card from Gamefly once you buy something from them?
kjx: Nope, you can't do that. You can change the data, but the card can't be removed.
Thanks, I guess I will wait till it goes on sale from someone that has paypal....
dyscode: It's reall cool but most people get a grudge with the weapon's power and feeling and the totally unforgiving stealth system.
But I think, like most of the people how like it, that in this game you meant to be completely underpowered and weak, without being a 'real' survival game.
If that is up your alley, for $5 it's totally worth it!
It also has that distinct 'russian flavor' that I totally dig.
grycore: well, russian post-apocalyptic flavor, love that.
If it's slightly comparable to STALKER I'll definitively give it a chance.
Comparable in some points. The main differences is that STALKER is Open World and Metro is Story driven 'corridor' - as in you must reach the other side of the map exit (hence the name 'Metro", maybe - haha ;) ).
As part of the THQ Sale on Steam, the Titan Quest games are both 50% off.

Titan Quest + Immortal Throne expansion. Each for 7.49$.

There's also Titan Quest: Gold, which contains both of the above for 9.99$.

Pick it up if you're interested.

EDIT: Forgot the link.. http://store.steampowered.com/app/4540/
Post edited October 06, 2012 by vinaysshenoy
Can anyone from America buy me Spec Ops: The Line using the discount 2GFT82012 for $5.99 + Darkness II for $7.50.

I will buy a GOG game or two for the same price.
grinninglich: Can anyone from America buy me (...)
Same here. One $10 or two $6 or three $4 or five $2,4 ;)
It's just that I'm looking for someone who would buy me a Diablo 3 (need only the key) from Toy R US or Best Buy. $10 - this is a fair price for this game.

PS. Sorry for OT.
Post edited October 06, 2012 by kjx
grinninglich: Can anyone from America buy me (...)
kjx: Same here. One $10 or two $6 ;)
It's just that I'm looking for someone who would buy me a Diablo 3 (need only the key) from Toy R US or Best Buy. $10 - this is a fair price for this game.

PS. Sorry for OT.
If you're using Steam, you could try this trading group on Steam

Trader's Guild

I was able to get a Diablo 3 key from TRU for $15 on a trader there.
Did anyone else notice the awesomeness that Steam and Gamersgate pulled today?

Steam doesn't have a daily deal (they usually do regardless of any sales going on and Gamersgate has a game on sale for 0% off.
johnki: Steam doesn't have a daily deal (they usually do regardless of any sales going on and Gamersgate has a game on sale for 0% off.
Steam's Daily Deal is The Cursed Crusade at 66% off ($10.20). Not sure why it's not on the front page though.
Daily Deal - The Cursed Crusade, 66% off!
is what is showing in my steam news
johnki: Did anyone else notice the awesomeness that Steam and Gamersgate pulled today?

Steam doesn't have a daily deal (they usually do regardless of any sales going on and Gamersgate has a game on sale for 0% off.
There is a daily deal on Steam its The Cursed Crusade for $10.20 @ 66% off.
GoJays2025: Steam's Daily Deal is The Cursed Crusade at 66% off ($10.20). Not sure why it's not on the front page though.
Odd. Thanks.

Anyone know how it is?
Endless Space: Emperor Special Edition for $18.37 on Amazon when you use this discount code: OCTOFUN1

This is a steamworks game so it should redeem in Steam.
Post edited October 06, 2012 by racerboi101
For you ebayers waiting for Mass Effect 3 to reach a low price, a copy can be had at www.ebay.com for $9.99 with free "shipping" + Buy it Now at that price.
racerboi101: Endless Space: Emperor Special Edition for $18.37 on Amazon when you use this discount code: OCTOFUN1

This is a steamworks game so it should redeem in Steam.
Thanks for that. I'd been wanting to pick it up for awhile now.