It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

it's only 50% anyway, better to wait for the 75% at Xmas
Pheace: it's only 50% anyway, better to wait for the 75% at Xmas
Or for the complete colllection . ( Skyrim )
vinaysshenoy: Steam Sale on the Elder Scrolls series!
ne_zavarj: It's sucks . ( Skyrim + its DLC are region restricted )
Too bad... :-(.. Surprising how it isn't region locked in India.. Quite a few games are.. As for the 75% sale.. I'm new to Steam and I had no clue about that.. :/.. At least I'll pick up Dawnguard during Xmas. 13.99$ is still a little too much for Dawnguard, I feel..
vinaysshenoy: Too bad... :-(.. Surprising how it isn't region locked in India.. Quite a few games are.. As for the 75% sale.. I'm new to Steam and I had no clue about that.. :/.. At least I'll pick up Dawnguard during Xmas. 13.99$ is still a little too much for Dawnguard, I feel..
Not everything is guaranteed 75% but for sales, there's no better time to buy than on Steam Summer/Xmas sales. A large part of the catalogue goes on sale and Morrowind and Oblivion have been cheaper at those sales in the past.

Still, not a bad price for either of them of course, especially if you feel like playing them now :)
Post edited October 02, 2012 by Pheace
Post edited October 02, 2012 by VVhiteVVolf
todays GG daily is Alpha Protocol for only $4 /-80%

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-ALP/alpha-protocol?caff=1869351

the GG.UK version is a 160 BCs cheaper ;)

flawed gem, DRM free.
Post edited October 03, 2012 by dyscode
Maybe only for german Users.

Darksiders 2: First Edition (with all the preorder stuff and Arguls Tomb) today for 24,99€.

http://shop.thq.com/store/thqworld/de_DE/pd/ThemeID.26519900/productID.250825200

Offer valid with the promo code "SHOPTHQ50" without the "". ;)
Pheace: there's no better time to buy than on Steam Summer/Xmas sales.
Thats a bit misleading. What you have at Christmas/Summer Sales is daily deals(50-90% off) for relatively few titles, 33-50% off for the smaller indie like publisher catalogs(most smaller/indie publishers participate), and lame ass 20-33% discounts on participating big name publisher catalogs(apart from THQ, Square, and maybe some Ubisoft stuff, dont count on big discounts _if any_ that are not tied to daily deals QQ).

Meanwhile there are random 50-90% off daily/midweek/weekend sales all year long that can easily beat the 33% summer/winter sale discounts, if those particular games dont happen to be in the daily deals section.
So yeah, seasonal store wide sales are nice, but people tend to exaggerate their importance.
Post edited October 03, 2012 by p_mamusz
GameStop / Impulse daily deal :

Binary Domain $9.99
dyscode: todays GG daily is Alpha Protocol for only $4 /-80%

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-ALP/alpha-protocol?caff=1869351

flawed gem, DRM free.
Thanks you made my day, this one was on my wishlist.
Amazon digital :

The Whispered World $2.98 instead of $6.99 ( do you see this GOG staff ? )
Starpoint Gemini is the daily sale on Steam. It kind of look interesting, but the metascore is only 46. Is this worth £5.09? Has anyone played it?
amok: Starpoint Gemini is the daily sale on Steam. It kind of look interesting, but the metascore is only 46. Is this worth £5.09? Has anyone played it?
I have not played it, but the only thing I've heard from friends is regret over buying it.
amok: Starpoint Gemini is the daily sale on Steam. It kind of look interesting, but the metascore is only 46. Is this worth £5.09? Has anyone played it?
It's good as long as you know what it is. Expecting game X while it is game Y is a big fault.
For 5 pounds I would say get it, especially since you know nothing about it and have no expectations on what it should be...
Tallima: I have not played it, but the only thing I've heard from friends is regret over buying it.
thanks, I'll probably let this one go.
trusteft: It's good as long as you know what it is. Expecting game X while it is game Y is a big fault.
For 5 pounds I would say get it, especially since you know nothing about it and have no expectations on what it should be...
or maybe not... 1 for and 1 against, still under consideration then.
Post edited October 03, 2012 by amok