It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trainz ( poor man's Railworks :p ) games and DLCs 75% off .

http://www.simulatorcentral.com/index.php/trainz/special-offers.html
dipsal: Hiya I know this is slightly off topic but what other forum threads/websites do you follow/recommend for your fix of gaming deals?

I can think of Cheapassgaming forums and reddit's /r/gamedeals.

Also http://indiegames.com/index.html is kept up to date multiple times throughout the day with new Indie Releases on the developers sites themselves that haven't made it to a retailer yet. You can often times get good new release deals this way and this site also lists a lot of the more notable free indie games that pop up quite frequently.
carnival73: Also http://indiegames.com/index.html is kept up to date multiple times throughout the day with new Indie Releases on the developers sites themselves that haven't made it to a retailer yet. You can often times get good new release deals this way and this site also lists a lot of the more notable free indie games that pop up quite frequently.
Perfect dude, appreciate it. I'll need to visit the site more often. Remember getting heaps of free indie games from there and loving them.
ne_zavarj: Amazon Digital deals ( available from today ) Price : $9.99 / bundle .

The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack Contains:

Bulletstorm
Burnout Paradise
Mercenaries 2
Mirror's Edge
The Saboteur

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Digital Collection Contains:

Battlefield Bad Company 2
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam

Also They have the PopCap Bundle for $7.49 . ( wishlisted this )

includes

Bejeweled 3
Plants vs. Zombies
both can be activated on Origin
Anybody knows the "The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack Contains" can be registerd on Origin?
dyscode: Anybody knows the "The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack Contains" can be registerd on Origin?
Bulletstorm is a Windows Live title , but you can try to contact with EA support and ask for their help with the activation on Origin . ( they activated mine )
dyscode: Anybody knows the "The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack Contains" can be registerd on Origin?
ne_zavarj: Bulletstorm is a Windows Live title , but you can try to contact with EA support and ask for their help with the activation on Origin . ( they activated mine )
Thanks, so the answer for the rest of the ack is: "yes"?

BTW:
on GMG Aliens vs Predator for $5 and the 20% off coupon is also still valid.
http://blog.greenmangaming.com/
Post edited September 30, 2012 by dyscode
Happy Hour
> Also They have the PopCap Bundle for $7.49 . ( wishlisted this )

includes

Bejeweled 3
Plants vs. Zombies
both can be activated on Origin

--------------

http://digitalgamedeals.com/plants-vs-zombies-free-redeem-between-oct-30-nov-10/

Plants vs Zombies is free for a week next month.
ne_zavarj: Bulletstorm is a Windows Live title , but you can try to contact with EA support and ask for their help with the activation on Origin . ( they activated mine )
They refused to activate mine, so ymmv.
Artki: Plants vs Zombies is free for a week next month.
I'd like to own it on Origin.
Dumb question:

So my little brother out of the kindness of his trollish heart gifted me Total War Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai today. Apparently I now own that game as well as Total War Shogun 2....is that right?
Rohan15: Dumb question:

So my little brother out of the kindness of his trollish heart gifted me Total War Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai today. Apparently I now own that game as well as Total War Shogun 2....is that right?
Yes, they're both separate yet connected games. Fall of the Samurai is not an expansion and it does not need Shogun 2 to work. It's more or less a standalone game which uses the same base engine as Shogun 2.

Kinda like how Half-Life: Blue Shift is a Half-Life 1 expansion yet it doesn't require the base game to run.
Post edited September 30, 2012 by Foxhack
Rohan15: Dumb question:

Foxhack: Yes, they're both separate yet connected games. Fall of the Samurai is not an expansion and it does not need Shogun 2 to work. It's more or less a standalone game which uses the same base engine as Shogun 2.

Kinda like how Half-Life: Blue Shift is a Half-Life 1 expansion yet it doesn't require the base game to run.
So I do indeed own Shogun 2 and Fall of the Samurai?
Yes. :P
You did it because now you must use Origin client on the top of Windows Live. Becasue one DRM is never enough.

Btw, What kind of DRM have Bulletstorm and Mirror's Edge aside from Bulletstorm's GFWL?
Post edited September 30, 2012 by grinninglich