It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Walking Dead is the daily deal of GG, 40% off and requires Steam to play.
Amazon digital :

10 Casual games for $9.99

1. Blue Ribbon Show Jumper [Download]
2. Doggie Daycare [Download]
3. Happy Tails Animal Shelter [Download]
4. My Boyfriend [Download]
5. Pet Vet 3D: Animal Hospital Down Under [Download]
6. Pet Vet 3D: Animal Hospital [Download]
7. Riding Academy 1 [Download]
8. Riding Academy 2 [Download]
9. My Riding Stables 2: Life with Horses [Download]
10. Championship Riding Star [Download]

Viva Big Bundle of Games $9.99

1. Airline Tycoon Deluxe [Download]
2. Alter Ego [Download]
3. Angel Code [Download]
4. Cargo - The Quest for Gravity [Download]
5. Crazy Machines: New From The Lab [Download]
6. Grand Ages Rome [Download]
7. Helldorado [Download]
8. Mata Hari [Download]
9. STORM Frontline Nation [Download]
10. Shadow Harvest: Phantom Ops [Download]
Pride of Nations is the daily deal of GG, 75% off.
AOF: Undead King is still available for free over at GMG, which you can trade in for $8 towards the new XCom.
carnival73: Gold Box is Amazon's new way of doing Flash sales like Steam did during their Summer event.
The Gold Box isn't anything new at Amazon.
CymTyr: AOF: Undead King is still available for free over at GMG, which you can trade in for $8 towards the new XCom.
Does the $8 only apply towards XCom? I kinda don't want the game, but the $8...
CymTyr: AOF: Undead King is still available for free over at GMG, which you can trade in for $8 towards the new XCom.
Foxhack: Does the $8 only apply towards XCom? I kinda don't want the game, but the $8...
You get the game (AOF: undead king) for free then exchange it for a 8$ coupon off Xcom.
grynn: Pride of Nations is the daily deal of GG, 75% off.
Thanks! I was on the fence regarding this title but for $2.50 I'll gladly pick it up.
carnival73: Gold Box is Amazon's new way of doing Flash sales like Steam did during their Summer event.
Immoli: The Gold Box isn't anything new at Amazon.
Well, it's the first time I've heard of it - through email advertisement XD
: Perhaps the ad was mostly meant to point out the 25th being Video Game day.
Immoli: The Gold Box isn't anything new at Amazon.
carnival73: Well, it's the first time I've heard of it - through email advertisement XD
: Perhaps the ad was mostly meant to point out the 25th being Video Game day.
Yeah, I get those whenever they plan doing a video game gold box also. It has some decent deals sometimes, though I don't think it's ever been digital games, only physical games and accessories.
Foxhack: Does the $8 only apply towards XCom? I kinda don't want the game, but the $8...
Yes the 8$ only apply towards xcom, but after that promo normally you can trade the game but for a much lower value, normally between 0,5 to 1€/$.
> Does the $8 only apply towards XCom? I kinda don't want the game, but the $8...

You don't HAVE to dl the game. Just buy it (for $0) and let it simmer in your account. Eventually a game you'll like will be on sale (perhaps with a Steam key) and you can trade in your freebies and make a good deal a STUPID good deal.
You ppl do know that the 25% coupon, that you get with the free game, will give you a better discount than the promoted one, and you could trade in the free game for 0,5-2 USD/EUR later right? :)
Post edited September 24, 2012 by p_mamusz
GG's running an 1C sale (75% off)

Also From Dust is the daily deal (70% off)

And Titan Quest is the midweek deal (75% off), even though it's monday :)
Post edited September 24, 2012 by grynn
GameStop / Impulse daily deal :

Dragon Age bundle 80% off

Territory: North America (US and Canada) //// CD keys can be registered on Origin