It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tony_Amazon: Totally hear what you're saying, which is why we are constantly trying to mix it up (like last week's Double Fine sale). Like you said though, our catalog currently consists of X, so we try to mix up what we can within those bounds (and within the bounds of what we can work out with our publisher partners).

I can tell you that continuing to add selection is a major focus for us, and we are doing so at full capacity. Our QA/Ingestion team (the guys who put stuff up on the site) are a top notch crew that work crazy hours to get more stuff up for sale, hopefully you'll see a ton more from us in the next 6 months or so.

Also, thanks for the kind words, the whole team is working extremely diligently to provide both solid promotional deals, and create a real community where you all (our customers) can feel like you can provide feedback without it going into some bottomless void or digital suggestion box :).

Cheers,
Tony
Good thing you clarified that by 'you all' you meant your existing customers, as you still do not want my custom. As I live in the void being not-USA, the only way I can buy from you is by being fraudulent and give a false address. This I will not do, so instead I throw my money at the places who accepts it - like gog, GG, Desura, Steam and Origin.
Tony_Amazon: Any other thoughts on how we might do a better job reaching people like you who perceive our sales as recycled or only featuring THQ stuff?

Cheers,
Tony
I usually only figure out what the upcoming ones are from posts here (can never find that bloody cheapassgamer one). I have deep links to all your normal pages that would list sales or at least a side bar item for a sale, that's fine, of course, for those that visit religiously. I guess really the question becomes, how soon do you want to inform folks of said sales? Are you willing to add a "Coming Next Week" sidebar, or similar, to the This Week's Deals page?

Also, I will say this, you need to improve your pages, it's really hard to find DLC for said titles, even though you sometimes sell it. There needs to be a quick link to it so we can grab it along the way, using the search for it sucks (ideally I should be able to add the game and all DLC with one click). Also if DLC is included there's only about a 75% chance the game page mentions it. Finally, you don't offer some DLC, for example Treasures of the Sun doesn't appear to be available even though Dungeon Siege III is. Perhaps you could mention that to prevent frustration (maybe do like the, Notify This Author for books that have no Kindle edition).

But I'm interested in hearing how Amazon.com wants to communicate their sales, I may actually have some suggestions depending on what your strategy is.
PenguinJim: Wow, Gamersgate have beaten Steam's Tropico 4 sale at the last second (well, 12 hours). /[url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-T4/tropico-4?caff=2157851]£7.49, a 75% discount (caffeinated links).

And the Steamworks Alien Vs Predator (new one) is still ~$5/£3 at Impulse!
Considering it ,
but I think that I will most likely wait until a sale on a "Gold version" ,
Also , "funny" but though GamersGate gives greater discount on the Tropico 4 base game then they give less discount on the first 3 DLCs and same discount as Steam on fourth DLC....
Skydrift - 6 EUR/USD
SkyDrift: Extreme Fighters Premium Airplane Pack - 0.60 EUR/USD
SkyDrift: Gladiator Multiplayer Pack - 1.20 EUR/USD

Uses Steamworks.

Is this game good?
Skudrift is pretty fun. MP is pretty dead already though. It has a demo on Steam, worth taking a look at. Nothing that'll blow you away but solid overall.
Just Cause 2 - £2.49
Just Cause 2 Complete Edition - £5.00
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - £2.49
Supreme Commander 2 - £2.49

All uses Steamworks.
DLCs are also discounted too.
Post edited May 14, 2012 by gyokzoli
gyokzoli: Just Cause 2 - £2.49

All uses Steamworks.
It looks as if GamersGate doesn't sell the "Supreme Commander 2 - Infinite War Battle Pack One" DLC (unless included with game) cause I tried a search for it and it came up empty, it is on Steam however :
http://store.steampowered.com/app/40135/
gyokzoli: Skydrift - 6 EUR/USD
SkyDrift: Extreme Fighters Premium Airplane Pack - 0.60 EUR/USD
SkyDrift: Gladiator Multiplayer Pack - 1.20 EUR/USD

Uses Steamworks.

Is this game good?
Made in Hungary .

edit :

GameStop / Impulse daily deal : Empire & Napoleon Total War™ - GotYE $7.49
Post edited May 14, 2012 by ne_zavarj
ne_zavarj: Made in Hungary .

edit :

GameStop / Impulse daily deal : Empire & Napoleon Total War™ - GotYE $7.49
It has been at that price for more than a week and it looks like they have temporarily run out of keys for Napoleon Total War Imperial Edition.
Post edited May 14, 2012 by senan79
Tony_Amazon: snip
amok: Good thing you clarified that by 'you all' you meant your existing customers, as you still do not want my custom. As I live in the void being not-USA, the only way I can buy from you is by being fraudulent and give a false address. This I will not do, so instead I throw my money at the places who accepts it - like gog, GG, Desura, Steam and Origin.
Second that.

All uses Steamworks.
First link starts with "j" and doesn't work because of it.

Question to anyone: Does the Complete edition of Just Cause 2 add something interesting or important? I am thinking about buying this so I'd like to know how much real value the DLC's have.
Also, looking at it, buying the lite version and then purchasing DLC's separately is cheaper (£4.33) than Complete version.
Vitek: Question to anyone: Does the Complete edition of Just Cause 2 add something interesting or important? I am thinking about buying this so I'd like to know how much real value the DLC's have.
Also, looking at it, buying the lite version and then purchasing DLC's separately is cheaper (£4.33) than Complete version.
I haven't played the game, but I read that the only way to get the DLC items is buying them on the game's vendors (as in, DLC cars won't appear on the street, you have to go and buy them every time you want to use one). It sounded pretty annoying to me.

All uses Steamworks.
Vitek: First link starts with "j" and doesn't work because of it.

Question to anyone: Does the Complete edition of Just Cause 2 add something interesting or important? I am thinking about buying this so I'd like to know how much real value the DLC's have.
I've played through the entirety of JC2, but without any of the DLC. My reasoning for not getting any of the DLC focused mainly around the fact that, in the 'GTA' style of the game, your weapons (and extra ammo) mainly consists of what you find on the ground (by the corpses of your enemies), and your transport mainly consists of what you hijack. The DLC weapons and vehicles, though they look fun, never appear 'in the wild'; you can only get them (or extra ammo for them) through buying airdrops.

In other words, I don't consider the DLC necessary, but I can see how it could be fun.
Vitek: Question to anyone: Does the Complete edition of Just Cause 2 add something interesting or important? I am thinking about buying this so I'd like to know how much real value the DLC's have.
Drakhyrr: I haven't played the game, but I read that the only way to get the DLC items is buying them on the game's vendors (as in, DLC cars won't appear on the street, you have to go and buy them every time you want to use one). It sounded pretty annoying to me.
Pretty much this. I actually bought one of the packs because of the gimmicks in it and hardly used it in the end. Some of them (eg the "parachute booster) really add to the game, but the way to aquire them is a pita. Especially if you are a cheap bastard who only spennds what he has to....
Just use the mod that makes everything on the black market free. That way you can get the DLC vehicles and weapons you've paid for at any time at no cost.