It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CymTyr: The extra codes go to my inbox. MWHAHAHAHAHAAHA *waves hands mysteriously and disappears*
Well, I read Jurassic Park and Law & Order suck. So, serves you right!
CymTyr: The extra codes go to my inbox. MWHAHAHAHAHAAHA *waves hands mysteriously and disappears*
the_bard: Well, I read Jurassic Park and Law & Order suck. So, serves you right!
:'(
Back to the Future, Sam and Max and Tales of Monkey Island are pretty damn good, though.
Empire: Total War is 75% off, $5 on and £2.49 [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-ETWAR/empire-total-war?caff=3472801]GG.co.uk
Post edited March 31, 2012 by grynn
Big Fish Games :

Buy one get one for free : http://www.bigfishgames.com/promotions/buyonegetone
It has already been said that those who pre-ordered Faerie Solitarie 2 at the Collectors edition ($9.99) got an extra giftable copy as a surprise bonus.

It now seems that there is another hidden bonus:

"I have something extra for you... we are giving you something very special. VIP status on our site, and, as a way to thank you for your support, this status will grant you access to all future games we release at no cost to you. We are giving VIP keys to every person who has purchased something from us in the past. If you purchased one of the FS2 reward tiers, which include additional copies, you will get as many VIP keys as copies, so every person you gift FS2 will also get VIP. I hope you like this surprise!"
Rodzaju: It has already been said that those who pre-ordered Faerie Solitarie 2 at the Collectors edition ($9.99) got an extra giftable copy as a surprise bonus.

"I have something extra for you... we are giving you something very special. VIP status on our site, and, as a way to thank you for your support, this status will grant you access to all future games we release at no cost to you. We are giving VIP keys to every person who has purchased something from us in the past. If you purchased one of the FS2 reward tiers, which include additional copies, you will get as many VIP keys as copies, so every person you gift FS2 will also get VIP. I hope you like this surprise!"
Sounds like a pretty good deal. very tempted :)
Leroux: Bundle4Dead sale on Indievania:

"4 zombie themed indie games for $4! All DRM free PC downloads with 100% of the cost going directly to the developers. Available only until April 9th."

I've already got "Metal Dead" and can't run "Zombie Football Carnage", but I've been eyeing "Corril Slayer" and "Three Dead Zed" for a while, so I might take them up on that offer. :)

Btw, a fifth new indie title about an undead, Rijn the Specpyre in ... Manor of the Damned has been released on Desura, and IndieGames.com wrote it's still on sale for a couple of hours today but I'm not sure if the sale is still up (since I only see prices in euros). Looks kinda interesting though, if anyone has already checked it out, let me know.
nijuu: Interesting...still going til April 9th.

Anyone tried Mysterious Castle?

http://www.indievania.com/games/mysterious-castle

Or this? Seems quite neat :)
http://www.indievania.com/games/orbitron-revolution
Orbitron Revolotion i luv that
ne_zavarj: Big Fish Games :

The deal is actually not that bad. OIne could get say Syberia II and a Sherlock Holmes game for 2.99 by being a new customer and using buy-1-get-1 promo (providing the codes stack). Also becoming a new customer is very easy as you can get their Fairway Solitaire for free by applying the code FREEFAIRWAY (worked for me like a charm yesterday).
ne_zavarj: Big Fish Games :

ZPavelZ: The deal is actually not that bad. OIne could get say Syberia II and a Sherlock Holmes game for 2.99 by being a new customer and using buy-1-get-1 promo (providing the codes stack). Also becoming a new customer is very easy as you can get their Fairway Solitaire for free by applying the code FREEFAIRWAY (worked for me like a charm yesterday).
At the bottom of the page there's this:

*EXCLUDES COLLECTOR'S EDITIONS, DAILY DEALS, CATCH OF THE WEEK, AND ANY OTHER DISCOUNTS
ABH20: At the bottom of the page there's this:

*EXCLUDES COLLECTOR'S EDITIONS, DAILY DEALS, CATCH OF THE WEEK, AND ANY OTHER DISCOUNTS
Oh, thanks for heads-up I didn't notice this. No wander than it did not work for me when I tried. Anyway, Syberia and Sherlock are both available here (and DRM-free) and the other Big Fish games do not seem SO fascinating.
Rodzaju: It has already been said that those who pre-ordered Faerie Solitarie 2 at the Collectors edition ($9.99) got an extra giftable copy as a surprise bonus.

I was just thinking, "How have you found out this! I only got a receipt the other day :("

Then I checked my email >_>
saints row 3 for £9.99 (£7.99 with pcgamer20 code) in the UK only

right now I'm annoyed as they won't accept my visa >.< anyone over here willing to pick me it up for the money on paypal or a couple of GOG's?
Bulletstorm 75% as Daily Deal on Steam
uchos: Bulletstorm 75% as Daily Deal on Steam
I love this game. the best FPS of 2011 for me.