It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZPavelZ: It was basically an overnight job - he worked from evening till morning - as most requests came from USA. I am not sure ALL of its service is here, but at least I know "some" is.
Russians. By day they code Starf*rce, by night they screw with your payments.
Mwahahahaha...
Fred_DM: i want to use PayPal, that's my choice.
Amazon has got it's own payment system, so using PP would be helping competition. They don't use Google Checkout either.

Anyway, I think this is not the right thread to have this discussion. Enough of this OT.
Post edited March 30, 2012 by nagytow
grviper: Russians. By day they code Starf*rce, by night they screw with your payments.
Mwahahahaha...
:D And when do they do vodka drinking, balalaika playing and bear-riding? Inbetween I suppose. :) But it's true that customer service in RF is less than stellar traditionally.
Whoa, Gamestop has an insane deal n all the Dungeons and Dragons stuff.....is Impulse still DRM free? It's been so long...
Fred_DM: if Amazon doesn't want my money
Actually they dont. :D You cant buy digital downloads from them legitimately. Also cant buy most of the physical goods from the .com site.

But thats not a real problem until they support your favorite payment provider anyway. :P

anjohl: Whoa, Gamestop has an insane deal n all the Dungeons and Dragons stuff.....is Impulse still DRM free? It's been so long...
Most games on Impulse have some form of 3rd party DRM strapped on by the publisher(though only very few utilise Impulses own Reactor DRM scheme), and you need the Impulse client to download the files, old DnD stuff on Impulse is DRM free as far as i know.
Post edited March 30, 2012 by p_mamusz
Amazon deals for next week:

Deals Starting 3/30-4/15:

Games More Than $5:

Saints Row: The Third - $24.99
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution Complete Pack - $19.99
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - $9.99
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution - $9.99
Homefront - $9.99
Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II - Gold Edition - $9.99
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising - $6.79
Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II - $6.79

$5 Games:
Darksiders - $4.99
Metro 2033 - $4.99
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor - $4.99
Red Faction Armageddon - $4.99
Company Of Heroes: Opposing Fronts - $4.99
Saints Row 2 - $4.99
Supreme Commander - $4.99
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl - $4.99
Company of Heroes Game of the Year - $4.99
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance - $4.99
MX vs ATV Reflex - $4.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $4.99

DLC/DLC Packs
- too long, edited out. Mostly WH40k, SR3, Homefront and RFA DLCs, check the CAG thread for detailed list-

via cheapassgamer
Post edited March 30, 2012 by uchos
uchos: **snip**
Thanks for the heads up. Will look for Darksiders most likely :)
deadfolk: Moneybookers is great.
I hate Moneybookers, or "Skrill" as it is currently called I think. I used it before, but recently stopped using it. They still have about 0.50€ of my money that I was unable to withdraw from my account, but I couldn't care less, those bastard thieves can keep it for all I care.

When transferring money, more than once it for some reason triggered its "anti-money laundering" system and demanded you to first send a small amount of money to the bank account (for which they took their own fee), then check some code from the bank receipt, and enter that code in order to withdraw rest of the money. Too bad you had to enter that code within three days or something, and the bank transfer didn't arrive in that time at least once. Meaning, apparently I was supposed to try my luck again, paying the MB fee yet again.

Fjuck Skrill. Yeah I know they have to fight money laundering, but that reminded me why I don't like DRM, it felt about the same as having to call the company in order to activate your game because too many previous installations or something. Argh! Treat me like a criminal, and I'll show you the criminal, in your pants!
Post edited March 30, 2012 by timppu
timppu: Snip.
Exactly same thing happened to me last week. But it went rather smooth. I'm using MB in quite a few countries and in all of them uploading the money via bank transfer is free. In the end I didn't even have to check any code, the ability to upload the money was enough for them.
Bad things happen, but at least their customer service is excellent. They are polite and helpful, never took them more than a day to reply to my email.
I'm quite a patient person and I can understand and forgive may things, but I can't stand being treated like a garbage.
nagytow: Exactly same thing happened to me last week. But it went rather smooth. I'm using MB in quite a few countries and in all of them uploading the money via bank transfer is free. In the end I didn't even have to check any code, the ability to upload the money was enough for them.
Yeah could be, and I used to be pretty happy with it before, at least back when they were still called Moneybookers. I think I just got fed up them asking me to prove I'm not a criminal twice, in a pretty short period of time IIRC.

The second time they were asking me to prove myself, I though "Wait, didn't I just prove that a few months before that I'm kosher?". I went with it anyway, but I didn't get the code in time from the bank or something... So that was it, I'm done.

Maybe I did something wrong, I can't be sure, but it started to feel too much hassle for me. Maybe it indeed works more reliably to others, but in some forums I've seen some others trying to find an alternative for it as well. Maybe it is a Finnish thing, Finnish users are now in Skrill's shit list or something.

Too bad, because it seemed to be one of the most affordable ways to transfer money abroad, at least before.
Post edited March 30, 2012 by timppu
Midnight Club II is 75% off.
Hitman: Codename 47 is 75% off, uses Capsule.
Post Mortem is 60% off, uses Capsule.

Dammit GOG why isn't Post Mortem available here?
uchos: Amazon deals for next week:

Deals Starting 3/30-4/15:

Games More Than $5:

Saints Row: The Third - $24.99
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution Complete Pack - $19.99
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - $9.99
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution - $9.99
Homefront - $9.99
Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II - Gold Edition - $9.99
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising - $6.79
Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II - $6.79

$5 Games:
Darksiders - $4.99
Metro 2033 - $4.99
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor - $4.99
Red Faction Armageddon - $4.99
Company Of Heroes: Opposing Fronts - $4.99
Saints Row 2 - $4.99
Supreme Commander - $4.99
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl - $4.99
Company of Heroes Game of the Year - $4.99
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance - $4.99
MX vs ATV Reflex - $4.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $4.99

DLC/DLC Packs
- too long, edited out. Mostly WH40k, SR3, Homefront and RFA DLCs, check the CAG thread for detailed list-

via cheapassgamer
Neat! Might get retribution at last.
Accidentally reported one of yous again while trying to fucking quote someone. Really wish they would make a mobile version of this site.
Amazon Digital is price matching Steam, offering Trine for $1.99.
Worth noting the vast majority of those Amazon titles are Steamworks, so avoid or rejoice depending on your attitude towards Steam.