It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You get 3 free Faerie Solitaire Steam keys <span class="bold">here</span>, if you send a PM (from the developer).
gyokzoli: You get 3 free Faerie Solitaire Steam keys <span class="bold">here</span>, if you send a PM (from the developer).
They also offer DRM-free versions. WIsh so much I could get that one. :( But I do not have a reddit account....
Also I tried this game (nabbed one of Steam-keys from previous reddit bonanza) and really liked it. I think others surely could give it a try (especially, if you do not mind playing casual/card games). Also I found the gameplay really enjoyable (but I am biased a bit here - I like card games) and at least on par with those games PopCap publishes.
Post edited March 26, 2012 by ZPavelZ
nvm
Post edited March 26, 2012 by Sinizine
lightnica: Any opinions on Dungeon Siege 1 and 2?
If you decide to get DS1 you (and anyone else who has/gets it) should also check out: http://www.u5lazarus.com/

It's a free recreation of Ultima 5 as a mod on the DS1 engine.
Psyringe: Daily Deal at GamersGate:

Airline Tycoon 2 for 9.99 $/€ (75% off).

Also currently on offer:

Thief - The Dark Project for 2.50 $/€ (75% off) , DRM free.
Thief - Deadly Shadows for 3.75 $/€ (75% off), SecuRom
Both Thief games in one bundle for 6.23 $/€ (75% off)
From Thief: The Dark Project System Requirements

P200 MHz
32 MB RAM
NOT W7!!!
gyokzoli: You get 3 free Faerie Solitaire Steam keys <span class="bold">here</span>, if you send a PM (from the developer).
ZPavelZ: They also offer DRM-free versions. WIsh so much I could get that one. :( But I do not have a reddit account....
Also I tried this game (nabbed one of Steam-keys from previous reddit bonanza) and really liked it. I think others surely could give it a try (especially, if you do not mind playing casual/card games). Also I found the gameplay really enjoyable (but I am biased a bit here - I like card games) and at least on par with those games PopCap publishes.
It's actually a really relaxing game for when your brain can't handle FPS's
wodmarach: It's actually a really relaxing game for when your brain can't handle FPS's
I found it to be really tranquilizing also. Like a lullaby. And I do need that sometimes.
Indie Face Kick is up. Starting price is $10 or $20:
http://indie.gamingallthetime.com/
Guys, if you like Faerie Solitaire 1, please consider preordering the sequel. I'll do so once I have extra cash. :)
Ah really want thief from GG since I can get it 85% off but gog has the gold version......
Foxhack: Guys, if you like Faerie Solitaire 1, please consider preordering the sequel. I'll do so once I have extra cash. :)
+1 to that.
Foxhack: Guys, if you like Faerie Solitaire 1, please consider preordering the sequel. I'll do so once I have extra cash. :)
I will. They will even give a Steam key with the preorder (after the game releases on Steam).
Bundle4Dead sale on Indievania:

"4 zombie themed indie games for $4! All DRM free PC downloads with 100% of the cost going directly to the developers. Available only until April 9th."

I've already got "Metal Dead" and can't run "Zombie Football Carnage", but I've been eyeing "Corril Slayer" and "Three Dead Zed" for a while, so I might take them up on that offer. :)

Btw, a fifth new indie title about an undead, Rijn the Specpyre in ... Manor of the Damned has been released on Desura, and IndieGames.com wrote it's still on sale for a couple of hours today but I'm not sure if the sale is still up (since I only see prices in euros). Looks kinda interesting though, if anyone has already checked it out, let me know.
Post edited March 26, 2012 by Leroux
Yeah, also preordering FS2 once I get some extra cash as well. Had got the first one as a gift, which was rather nice. Definitely getting the second as well.
GamePause has a D&D Sale... and I am amazed, it is worldwide!!!

http://impulsedriven.com/explore/games/special?cid=soc_iTW325

D&D Anthology: The Master Collection 5.12 €
D&D Anthology: Neverwinter Nights Complete: 5.64 €
Daggerdale: 3.84 €
Neverwinter Nights Diamond: 1.88 €
Icewind Dale Complete: 1.88 €
Icewind Dale 2: 1.88 €
Post edited March 26, 2012 by Ubivis