It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Drakhyrr: Not a deal yet, but it seems the moderator of the Face Kick Indie Bundle community on Steam has announced it's price:

Basic Bundle (all 8 games): $8 on pre-order, $10 when "released".
Tier 2 bundle (includes OST's, music etc.) $15 on pre order, $20 later.

As a reminder, the games are:

Booster Trooper
Avencast: Rise of the Mage
Sol Survivor
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
Still Life 2
Greed: Black Border
Runespell: Overture
Dead Horde
Shockingly only own one of those. Kind of want Sol Survivor but for 8... will have to look over the other games I guess
One thing I found out earlier: The GamingAllTheTime site has a link on their menu to a site that sells keys, very probably unauthorized. I begin to wonder if this is really trustworthy.

Anyway, I'm only interested in Avencast, Greed and Sol Survivor. At $8, I might as well wait for individual sales on them.
Drakhyrr: One thing I found out earlier: The GamingAllTheTime site has a link on their menu to a site that sells keys, very probably unauthorized. I begin to wonder if this is really trustworthy.
... god damn. You're right. They're selling Russian keys.

I think I'll be avoiding them. :(
8 dollars is a steal imo. A dollar a game is hardly worth pouting over, I will definitely pre-order the bundle.
Post edited March 12, 2012 by TheWhiteRose
Drakhyrr: One thing I found out earlier: The GamingAllTheTime site has a link on their menu to a site that sells keys, very probably unauthorized. I begin to wonder if this is really trustworthy.

Anyway, I'm only interested in Avencast, Greed and Sol Survivor. At $8, I might as well wait for individual sales on them.
Thanks for the heads up. I already have Avencast and Runespell - would only be interest in Greed and Sol Survivor. If it is dodgy, then it is not worth the risk for some multiplayer games I probably will never even download.
TheWhiteRose: 8 dollars is a steal imo. A dollar a game is hardly worth pouting over, I will definitely pre-order the bundle.
while true it's only a dollar a game if you're interested in playing all of them :)
Antimateria: If I would buy first 2 mass effects in steam at some point of my crappy life. You can import that character in in ME3 right?

..and yes, questions without answers.. awesome.
Yes you can :) In fact my current shepard has gone all the way from:

Pirated ME (back when it had install limits) -> Steam ME2 -> Origin ME3

With no problems :P

SimonG: Yeah, I noticed once I posted it. Were they removed temporarily? I have ME 2 on disc, which I wouldn't have bought if I could have gotten it digitally when it came out.
ME2 was available on Steam from its release date, and even from preorder/preload. The EA games Steam has removed were Dragon Age 2 and Crysis 2.
Drakhyrr: Not a deal yet, but it seems the moderator of the Face Kick Indie Bundle community on Steam has announced it's price:

Booster Trooper
Sol Survivor
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
Still Life 2
Dead Horde
Pretty much $1 per game/soundtrack. Unsure .
Comments about the games?

Booster Trooper
Sol Survivor
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
Still Life 2
Dead Horde
Since I already have 4 of these games I feel that 8 bucks is too expensive. But yeah, even 2 USD per game isn't much if those games are good, I just afraid of that some of those are crappy.

Booster Trooper
Sol Survivor
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
Still Life 2
Dead Horde
nijuu: Pretty much $1 per game/soundtrack. Unsure .
I've Runespell (and 3 other but I didn't play those yet) and I can say that only Runespell well worth the 8 bucks. That game is just awesome. Basically that's an adventure/rpg game with an interesting enough story and a cardgame as the battle system.
Post edited March 12, 2012 by gyokzoli
At least Sol Survivor is worth 10 bucks by itself. It is really an excellent title.
So, uhm, the trailer for the Face Kick Indie Bundle is final...?
With that key selling thing, I'm not even trusting this bundle until I hear from one of the devs.
Post edited March 12, 2012 by Drakhyrr

Wow. Good catch.

I started looking into this thing, and I'm hoping some news sites start picking this up. This kind of nonsense is really shady.

I'll be sure to credit this thread. Thanks for the heads up.
dirtyharry50: Either Amazon's marketeers are really stupid testing with older games which most people who wanted them already own or... they think we are stupid. Either way does not cast a favorable light on them in my eyes. I have yet to purchase any downloadable games from Amazon and what they are doing now isn't helping that situation.
Immoli: Did you expect Amazon to somehow make developers and publishers suddenly want to release their newest titles DRM free....? It's not a surprise at all that they only have older games available.

Seems like you just have something against Amazon.
I have nothing against Amazon at all. I was being critical of the DRM-free marketing test as I mentioned.
Post edited March 12, 2012 by dirtyharry50

Booster Trooper
Sol Survivor
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
Still Life 2
Dead Horde
nijuu: Pretty much $1 per game/soundtrack. Unsure .
This is really the only bundle I'm looking at atm. Can explain to me about the key conspiracy?