It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Battlefield 3 is already 50% off. Those first day buyers must be very happy!
kavazovangel: Battlefield 3 is already 50% off. Those first day buyers must be very happy!
I can't complain, bought it 50% off back at Easter last year.
You got 50% off on Bioware points too?
Dont see it posted anywhere, but Witcher 2 Digital Premium Edition is 20 bucks over on Gamersgate. No idea if theres any regional restrictions or not

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-W2AOKUS/the-witcher-2-assassins-of-kings-digital-premium
Foxhack: So is there any way to browse all games on Origin? All I can see is whatever is on the front page and their main franchises.
Probably but I agree, it is pretty crappily made site. And they freaking should put Saboteur in sale. I have been wondering myself to get it someday but they really ask much from their games.. I mean dragon age 1.. still so much. Luckily I got it with mass effect, which I still bought cheaper from gamersgate. That was a good bonus.. Even though I've played but still.
StonerMk2: Dont see it posted anywhere, but Witcher 2 Digital Premium Edition is 20 bucks over on Gamersgate. No idea if theres any regional restrictions or not

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-W2AOKUS/the-witcher-2-assassins-of-kings-digital-premium
There are, actually, I do not see that price.
StonerMk2: Dont see it posted anywhere, but Witcher 2 Digital Premium Edition is 20 bucks over on Gamersgate. No idea if theres any regional restrictions or not

ZPavelZ: There are, actually, I do not see that price.
Ah well shit, sorry bro xD
ZPavelZ: There are, actually, I do not see that price.
StonerMk2: Ah well shit, sorry bro xD
No problems, just wanted to tell the others to look before buying. :) Or buy from GOG instead. :D
Antimateria: And they freaking should put Saboteur in sale.
I see The Saboteur for €4.99 instead of 9.99 in the Origin spring sale... did you check under genre shooter the second page too?
Antimateria: Probably but I agree, it is pretty crappily made site. And they freaking should put Saboteur in sale. I have been wondering myself to get it someday but they really ask much from their games.. I mean dragon age 1.. still so much. Luckily I got it with mass effect, which I still bought cheaper from gamersgate. That was a good bonus.. Even though I've played but still.
Hey, it's on sale here! 150 pesos, more or less $12 USD at current exchange rates

Ah well.
I didn't even know about some spring sale but it fucking still seems to be (wait for it) 11,45 euros in my screen. I can't afford that.

Edit: probably would buy it for 5-7 euros if it is compatible with win 7.. It isn't even so old. Also not bad what I've read.
Post edited March 12, 2012 by Antimateria
999888: Origin is doing a Spring Sale: 50% off most titles.
Foxhack: Holy shit. This works here in Mexico / Latin America too.

BATTLEFIELD 3, SYNDICATE AND KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RECKONING ARE TWENTY BUCKS.

Also, it looks like they've finally begun to offer non-Origin games too, there's a Choplifter HD offer on the front page for like $4 USD.

800 Bioware points are 150 pesos, about $13.
As usual regional pricing sucks in Australia. No 50% here :/
kinda funny that they sell 800 biowarepoints with 9,99 euros (well they claim) and in origin (the client) it costed me about 7 euros, over or under, don't remember. And it crashed I thought, why in the gods name and did I just lose my money but eventually it showed those 800 points and I got pretty nonsence (seems to be a word, I tried it twice you write it) from the ashes that ME3 dlc.

Edit:/as in perhaps a new comment. Can I buy dragon age awakening if the main game isn't installed? Or could someone buy me that saboteur, we could talk price later. =P Surprised that haven't seen it in steam or pretty much anywhere.

Edit2: I know.. I know.. Why EA game sellers can't show a price other than uk pounds? Is it because of origin?
Post edited March 12, 2012 by Antimateria
kavazovangel: Battlefield 3 is already 50% off. Those first day buyers must be very happy!
Already? I was a first day buyer and I think it's normal (I've played it for 90 hours already), not to mention that a prospective buyer will probably get Karkand as well.

By the way, I finally managed to get all useful DLCs for ME2 for £14, which is still expensive but it's the cheapest I've seen since it was released. Considering that EA will probably skip a GOTY edition for ME2 (let's hope they won't for ME3, but I don't have it yet so I don't mind), I am very pleased.
Fifeldor: Already? I was a first day buyer and I think it's normal (I've played it for 90 hours already), not to mention that a prospective buyer will probably get Karkand as well.
The game is 6 months old. :/

I'm kind of starting to believe in another industry crash happening in a several years if things continue like this.