It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: Region resticted for me.Argh lol
Join people on CAG and ask for a pricematch at Amazon :)
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303554&page=319

And the deal is up: Dead Space $2.99 at Amazon :)
http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Arts-40469Dead-Space-Download/dp/B0047O2L70/

I love their customer service!
Post edited March 10, 2012 by nagytow
How do you buy there? To me it says i can't because I'm not a US citizen :S
Zangtesu: How do you buy there? To me it says i can't because I'm not a US citizen :S
Provide them with a US address. They won't check.
Zangtesu: How do you buy there? To me it says i can't because I'm not a US citizen :S
GoJays2025: Provide them with a US address. They won't check.
The problem is that I always get lost with the zip code and area code. I tried that to buy FM2012 and could do it :/
Zangtesu: The problem is that I always get lost with the zip code and area code. I tried that to buy FM2012 and could do it :/
Use a person search online, always gives a real address :)
Zangtesu: The problem is that I always get lost with the zip code and area code. I tried that to buy FM2012 and could do it :/
Use this address:

1060 West Addison Street
Chicago, Illinois 60613

With this phone number:

(773) 541-8001
Um, guys, using another person's address like that is fraud. That's very bad in America.
Post edited March 10, 2012 by Foxhack
Foxhack: Um, guys, using another person's address like that is fraud. That's very bad in America.
Dude, that's Wrigley Field.
Foxhack: Um, guys, using another person's address like that is fraud. That's very bad in America.
Not necessarily, it's the shipping address. I've bought physical goods from Amazon and had them shipped to a friend's house in USA so he could bring them to me when he returned from his vacations. I don't think there is nothing wrong with that. Now I continue using that address to buy digital goods.
michaelleung: Dude, that's Wrigley Field.
Someone still owns that place.
OmegaX: Not necessarily, it's the shipping address. I've bought physical goods from Amazon and had them shipped to a friend's house in USA so he could bring them to me when he returned from his vacations. I don't think there is nothing wrong with that. Now I continue using that address to buy digital goods.
You have permission to use your friend's address. I've let friends of mine order stuff and have it sent to my US address, too.

But that one... just... I dunno.
Post edited March 10, 2012 by Foxhack
I just use a dental office address... Though my dad lives in NY and I could use that as well...
michaelleung: Dude, that's Wrigley Field.
Foxhack: Someone still owns that place.
I think the Chicago Cubs has better things to do than giving a damn if anyone is using their stadium as a joke address to buy stuff online. Like winning, for instance.

That's like saying you can't use 90210 when some website forces you to tell them where you live.
Post edited March 10, 2012 by michaelleung
Again, I ask; what is the big deal with registering your games on Origin? I really have no idea and I would like to know for future reference.
It's alright, I'm on a mission from GOG.
the_bard: Again, I ask; what is the big deal with registering your games on Origin? I really have no idea and I would like to know for future reference.
Origin's pretty much like Steam so the more prevalent it's use becomes the more common 'Does it register on Origin?' will become as well :)

Although at least for the new EA games there'll be little doubt about that. When they expand their third party service it should still come up ^^