It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

danteveli: http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/?gmgr=biqevajo
green man gaming posted on their facebook that they bringing referal back. If you register using this link you will recieve 10$ to spend there (you should be able to get Duke for free then) If you spend 12$ I will recieve 10 for refering you.
FraterPerdurabo: It simply routes me to:
http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/
Is that what's supposed to happen?
Yep when you register it gives 11.08$
FraterPerdurabo: It simply routes me to:
http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/
Is that what's supposed to happen?
spinefarm: Yep when you register it gives 11.08$
Worked, thanks a bunch!
Ok. Someone made over 8 accounts, so they are just using this to steal from green man gaming. They encourage sharing the refferal link but this is going a bit overboard.
danteveli: Ok. Someone made over 8 accounts, so they are just using this to steal from green man gaming. They encourage sharing the refferal link but this is going a bit overboard.
That's bad :( I share my refferal only to my friends
danteveli: Ok. Someone made over 8 accounts, so they are just using this to steal from green man gaming. They encourage sharing the refferal link but this is going a bit overboard.
You sure it was the same person?
Maybe it counts the number of times the link was clicked? I clicked it about 5 times because I believed that routing me to the main page sans the referral link was an error. I did only make one account.
FraterPerdurabo: Maybe it counts the number of times the link was clicked? I clicked it about 5 times because I believed that routing me to the main page sans the referral link was an error. I did only make one account.
It shows a list of all people that are reffered by me and there is like 8 accounts with almost the same name (change in 1 leter) what the chence of 8 different people using almost the same nick?
made one account ,thx
My GMG referral link. Don't abuse it!

http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/?gmgr=bediramo
I have made one account too, but forget to reply here :blush: :P
danteveli: http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/?gmgr=biqevjo
green man gaming posted on their facebook that they bringing referal back. If you register using this link you will recieve 10$ to spend there (you should be able to get Duke for free then) If you spend 12$ I will recieve 10 for refering you.
Thank you! Now, I just need to choose a game...
Seems there's been a lot of abusing their referral system. I can't even get the basket page to load! Hahah.

Just like when they launched, and gave games for free. Terrible, terrible lack of foreshadowing, guess.
A few Amazon Digital deals:

Insane Clown Posse --- Ehh sorry, I meant Payday: The Heist, $7.5 - Not as good as last week's $5, but better than the current Steam offer.

Saints Row 2 - $3.75, should activate on Steam.

And in about two hours these ones will go live:

Cities XL 2012, $9.99 - I'd get it if it were a Steam copy. Not too sure otherwise, but some of you like Amazon a lot more than Steam (And I would if I were US-based ;) )

Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga, $5.99 - I love this RPG. Sure it isn't Skyrim, but I really liked the setting and story even when its difficulty is nearly brutal at first and later can range between laughably easy and frustratingly hard within seconds. Curiously enough, if my calculations are correct this will go live just as the current GG offer expires.

A Game of Thrones - Genesis, $10 - Activates on Steam. It's considered pretty bad, however, so be warned and read reviews before biting. The fact that the game is less than six months old and it's already reaching bargain prices on several retailers should be a red flag of sorts.
Post edited March 04, 2012 by Tizzysawr
Tizzysawr: Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga, $9.99 - I love this RPG. Sure it isn't Skyrim, but I really liked the setting and story even when its difficulty is nearly brutal at first and later can range between laughably easy and frustratingly hard within seconds. Curiously enough, if my calculations are correct this will go live just as the current GG offer expires.
It's actually gonna be $5.99.
Tizzysawr: Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga, $9.99 - I love this RPG. Sure it isn't Skyrim, but I really liked the setting and story even when its difficulty is nearly brutal at first and later can range between laughably easy and frustratingly hard within seconds. Curiously enough, if my calculations are correct this will go live just as the current GG offer expires.
GoJays2025: It's actually gonna be $5.99.
Damn. That's a damn good price. Unless it is just for the base game and not DKS which includes Flames of Vengeance, then it is skippable.