It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zangtesu: Thank you! Maybe i will get that because Portuguese for me it's not a problem :P
By the way how is the service in terms of speed and support?
alexkoti: The support is very good. I think the download speed can be slow for you, because the servers are in Brazil.
Uhm oh well when I have some more cash maybe I will try it and see how the speeds are. But if anyone (Europeans) buy from there let me know how the speeds are and if it's worth it.

Thanks mate for your prompted response.
Cheers.
GoJays2025: It's a nice bundle, but I don't get it. How are those games 'indie'?
Zangtesu: I had the same doubt.
I think they used the term 'indie' as 'small developers'. MM is a Ubisoft trademark, but Clash of Heroes was developed by Capybara Games, as well as Pirates (publisher: Paradoxx, developer: NitroGames). Anyway, it's my speculation :P
Alright. You all have convinced me. I'll give it a shot and report back.
Divinity II The Dragon Knight Saga is -75% over GG. (ref link)
Duke Nukem Forever (Steam code) for $4.99 from Green Man Gaming.

I have to admit I'm tempted, despite the bad reviews.
Thanks to all who recommended V:tM-B. Really liking it so far.
ABH20: Duke Nukem Forever (Steam code) for $4.99 from Green Man Gaming.

If you liked duke 3d, you will love this one. Not because it is necessarily a good shooter, but because of all the call backs and the great references this game makes. This isn't just a game, it's a homage.
the_bard: Thanks to all who recommended V:tM-B. Really liking it so far.
You are playing it with the All important fan patch, right?
the_bard: Thanks to all who recommended V:tM-B. Really liking it so far.
AFnord: You are playing it with the All important fan patch, right?
Yeah, that was the only way I could get it to run. Took a few minutes of reading through Steam forums to suss it out. So far so good. :D

I got it for $1 and I -still- felt ripped off.

AND I ONLY PLAYED THE INTRO. :(

Foxhack: I got it for $1 and I -still- felt ripped off.

I got no problem with DNF, I like it. It's an old school shooter, nothing more.
Foxhack: I got it for $1 and I -still- felt ripped off.

gyokzoli: I got no problem with DNF, I like it. It's an old school shooter, nothing more.
Here also, I really enjoy it AND I bought the Dr. how cloned me DLC. To me it´s much more fun than a lot of other shooters, like Doom3, Vivisector, etc. It´s just the linearity that bogs me but well...

Most of those reviews are from before DNF got patched for 4 weapons and a usable FOV. Not to forget the politics involved and people judging it as a game that's had 14 years of continuous development. It's still a mediocre shooter but it's fun to see Duke in hires.
grynn: Divinity II The Dragon Knight Saga is -75% over GG. (ref link)
Note that even IF the DL'd version has Securom, the publisher has a no-DRM patch. After installing the patch make sure you get the latest content patch, otherwise the game will be buggy (the exe file won't match the old data files)

Just finished the game. Worked great and tons of fun.
PWYW for Break Block, minimum of $1

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/pwyw_for_break_blocks_and_help_medecins_sans_frontieres