It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

the_bard: Has anyone played Monster RPG2? And is it good as it looks?
Are there any reviews not written by idiots mentioning thinks like "80′s SNES game"?
Steam Daily Deal:

-75% Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
the_bard: Has anyone played Monster RPG2? And is it good as it looks?
grviper: Are there any reviews not written by idiots mentioning thinks like "80′s SNES game"?
Actually it looks like it was created with an early version of RPG Maker. :D
At least its not priced at 20 GBP like some other RPGM games. I always lol at those. ;)
Bloodlines is so worth it for that price. <3
klaattu: Steam Daily Deal:

I'm pretty sure this game is basically DRM free (doesn't need Steam to run). I played this highly modded and it was no problem. And when I modded it, I started it without the Steam (I think).

I'm installing it again right now to check it.

Edit: Unpatched it still needs Steam. I'm to lazy to install the unofficial patches, so consider it bound to Steam.
Post edited March 02, 2012 by SimonG
Not a discount, just the opposite - Alan Wake on Steam did a Leroy Jenkins.

It showed 21 euro, lowered from 24. No matter what you bought, you got the CE edition.
Now it sells for 32 euro with the extras costing 10 euro and no regular version available.

Madness, madness, I say!
Fantasysci5: Bloodlines is so worth it for that price. <3
Your sooo correct ! :-)

Anyone knows if it works on Win7 64bit or not?

gyokzoli: Anyone knows if it works on Win7 64bit or not?
Works fine on mine.

gyokzoli: Anyone knows if it works on Win7 64bit or not?
It does for me.
metalkidz: Yes, i confirm that. All Ubisoft games on Gamestop are available here (i mean Vietnam). I'm downloading Wheelman now, moreover, i bought Ass Creed 2 and COJ Cartel last year from them and all of them are fine

/ps: in Store page they say: Territory: NA, EMEA; i think it is EU + Middle East + Asia
Wow. WOW. You mean the Vietnam Dong (no pun intended) is much more acceptable to them than Latin American currency?

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, I LIVE THREE BLOCKS AWAY FROM THE UNITED STATES. I PAY IN DOLLARS. WHAT THE FUCK, IMPULSE.
Foxhack: FOR FUCK'S SAKE, I LIVE THREE BLOCKS AWAY FROM THE UNITED STATES. I PAY IN DOLLARS. WHAT THE FUCK, IMPULSE.
See, it's one of the reasons I have exactly one game on Impulse.
Foxhack: FOR FUCK'S SAKE, I LIVE THREE BLOCKS AWAY FROM THE UNITED STATES. I PAY IN DOLLARS. WHAT THE FUCK, IMPULSE.
As a European I have to ask: Is there a wall between the 3rd and the 4th block separating the US from Mexico? xD

It's kind of sad that that was the first thought I had ... too much CSI and Fast and the Furious I think ...
Pheace: As a European I have to ask: Is there a wall between the 3rd and the 4th block separating the US from Mexico? xD

It's kind of sad that that was the first thought I had ... too much CSI and Fast and the Furious I think ...
I don't get the joke.

There's a fence. :P
AFnord: Paradox is currently giving away cities on motion to those who answers their survey on gaming habits:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/content.php?888-Complete-our-survey-and-get-a-free-game!
I wanted to thank you for posting this. It took only 5-10 minutes. I've been wanting to give Cities in Motion a go but have been buying too many other games. Thanks again!