It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FiatLux: Where I live it says Renaissance. 2,49€ ;-)
So "The Guild II Collection" for 4,99€ - Plenty worth it for me ;-)
Pheace: That's why I used a Nordic Games -50% coupon ;)
Well , I had no coupon , and anyway I already also had all the games on discs , but I can't "shop" around" for a coupon every time I want a game , doesn't have the time nor the inclination. But congratulations to you on a sweet deal ;-)
Grrr...something wrong with linking...
Post edited February 28, 2012 by spinefarm
GamersGate Daily Deals:

Blood Bowl Legendary Edition for 9.99 $/€ (75% off). This is a sports strategy game in a fantasy setting, basically you're playing American Football (sort of) as a strategy game, with fantasy creatures as players, in a 3d graphics engine with fantasy surroundings. Sounds strangely intriguing. The game uses SecuRom DRM.

Edit: Further research reveals that this is a faithful representation of the popular boardgame by Games Workshop, though a "Blitz" mode is also available for more action-oriented players. The boardgame rules are quite complex, but also very well balanced, and provide lots of tactical opportunities and variation, you can see that this ruleset has seen continuous development for more than 15 years. The game includes single-player and online multiplayer modes, team management down to individual players, 20 races, custom leagues, and I probably should stop now before this starts to sound like an ad, and just buy me the game. ;)

Raptor - Call of the Shadow for 1.80 € / 2.00 $ (80% off). This is a retro 2D vertical-scrolling shooter. Basically a re-release of a game from the 90s with some updates. You can also get it for slightly more money here at GOG, which will also give you the soundtrack and the warm fuzzy feeling of supporting GOG. This game is DRM free.
Post edited February 28, 2012 by Psyringe
Amazon is having a Gold Box Sale on Videogames, for those of you who buy boxed games, particularly having Star Wars: The Old Republic down to $39.99 for the whole day.

They also have NBA2K12 for $9.99 as a digital download.

Last of all, allow me to remind you guys that the Farewell to February sale ends tomorrow ;)
Tizzysawr: Amazon is having a Gold Box Sale on Videogames, for those of you who buy boxed games, particularly having Star Wars: The Old Republic down to $39.99 for the whole day.

They also have NBA2K12 for $9.99 as a digital download.

Last of all, allow me to remind you guys that the Farewell to February sale ends tomorrow ;)
Cool, bought SWTOR and gametime card and used a 30 dollar certificate to buy the whole thing for 40 dollars.
Psyringe: GamersGate Daily Deals:

Blood Bowl Legendary Edition for 9.99 $/€ (75% off). This is a sports strategy game in a fantasy setting, basically you're playing American Football (sort of) as a strategy game, with fantasy creatures as players, in a 3d graphics engine with fantasy surroundings. Sounds strangely intriguing. The game uses SecuRom DRM.

Edit: Further research reveals that this is a faithful representation of the popular boardgame by Games Workshop, though a "Blitz" mode is also available for more action-oriented players. The boardgame rules are quite complex, but also very well balanced, and provide lots of tactical opportunities and variation, you can see that this ruleset has seen continuous development for more than 15 years. The game includes single-player and online multiplayer modes, team management down to individual players, 20 races, custom leagues, and I probably should stop now before this starts to sound like an ad, and just buy me the game. ;)

Raptor - Call of the Shadow for 1.80 € / 2.00 $ (80% off). This is a retro 2D vertical-scrolling shooter. Basically a re-release of a game from the 90s with some updates. You can also get it for slightly more money here at GOG, which will also give you the soundtrack and the warm fuzzy feeling of supporting GOG. This game is DRM free.
That Blood bowl seems almost equal to Chaos League that i have in a boxed version. It was fun but then after a while it's to much repetitive.
Zangtesu: That Blood bowl seems almost equal to Chaos League that i have in a boxed version. It was fun but then after a while it's to much repetitive.
Chaos league was the unlicensed product that convinced GW to offer them the license for Blood Bowl.

THe major difference between the 2 is Blood Bowl's full turn based mode.
Zangtesu: That Blood bowl seems almost equal to Chaos League that i have in a boxed version. It was fun but then after a while it's to much repetitive.
Rodzaju: Chaos league was the unlicensed product that convinced GW to offer them the license for Blood Bowl.

Ah OK didn't know that.
Rodzaju: Chaos league was the unlicensed product that convinced GW to offer them the license for Blood Bowl.

Zangtesu: Ah OK didn't know that.
Of course, the story isn't quite that simple, but this is probably not the place for it. We go off on tangents enough as it is...

;-}
Zangtesu: Yeah you left out the fact they first sued them for ripping off BB (and were winning the case)
Ah OK didn't know that.
Rodzaju: Of course, the story isn't quite that simple, but this is probably not the place for it. We go off on tangents enough as it is...

;-}
Steam Daily Deal: 75% off Dead Mountaineer's Hotel
Post edited February 28, 2012 by ABH20
Steam's new daily deal seems to be an adventure game.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/10230/

No idea about the midweek deal yet.
Luisfius: No idea about the midweek deal yet.
Its Assassin's Creed: Revelations

http://store.steampowered.com/app/201870/
Luisfius: No idea about the midweek deal yet.
Tizzysawr: Its Assassin's Creed: Revelations

With Ubisoft's always-online DRM scheme, no thanks. Funny how the pirates have a better play experience than the legitimate customers who are treated like criminals.
Tizzysawr: Its Assassin's Creed: Revelations

ABH20: With Ubisoft's always-online DRM scheme, no thanks. Funny how the pirates have a better play experience than the legitimate customers who are treated like criminals.
Revelations doesn't have any DRM. They removed it for this game.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/11/10/no-always-on-drm-for-assassins-creed-revelations/
Post edited February 28, 2012 by TheWhiteRose