It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

abolat: which game could you not register on origin?
Foxhack: Bulletstorm. They claim the CD key is incorrect and that I should contact Amazon.

The thing is, the forums and other users have said that showing proof of purchase is enough to have your game added. I did that. And other stuff. And the fucking "Customer service" said my key was bad... and they gave me a 15% off coupon.

I ONLY WANTED TO REGISTER MY GAME THERE. Why do they say that all games from 2009 onwards can be registered, IF A 2011 GAME CAN'T?
AFAIK no digital version of Bulletstorm can be registered on Origin.
Foxhack: Bulletstorm. They claim the CD key is incorrect and that I should contact Amazon.

The thing is, the forums and other users have said that showing proof of purchase is enough to have your game added. I did that. And other stuff. And the fucking "Customer service" said my key was bad... and they gave me a 15% off coupon.

I ONLY WANTED TO REGISTER MY GAME THERE. Why do they say that all games from 2009 onwards can be registered, IF A 2011 GAME CAN'T?
gyokzoli: AFAIK no digital version of Bulletstorm can be registered on Origin.
I've heard the same. The only way is customer support, and that is pretty much hit and miss.
SimonG: I've heard the same. The only way is customer support, and that is pretty much hit and miss.
This is ridiculous. Then what's the point of saying you can do it if you can't?

Fucking EA.
SimonG: I've heard the same. The only way is customer support, and that is pretty much hit and miss.
Foxhack: This is ridiculous. Then what's the point of saying you can do it if you can't?

Fucking EA.
Well, you don't need Origin to play it, you didn't buy it on Origin and you got a coupon. I think you really can't complain.

Also, you might try again later ;-).
Thinking about getting Serious Sam I am.
Steam Daily Deal:

The Baconing - 75% Off
SimonG: Well, you don't need Origin to play it, you didn't buy it on Origin and you got a coupon. I think you really can't complain.

Their help files and forums contradict themselves. All I want was a place where I could download and resume the download, like Steam does.

What is the point of them having such a service and saying all games past 2009 would work, if they don't?
Post edited February 24, 2012 by Foxhack
I'm curious about the Spellforce Platinum series at Gamersgate. I prefer turn-based to RTS (like Kings Bounty), but I enjoyed "Dragonshard". Anyone know if it's good/if I'll like it? :)
Post edited February 24, 2012 by Fantasysci5
SimonG: Well, you don't need Origin to play it, you didn't buy it on Origin and you got a coupon. I think you really can't complain.

Foxhack: Their help files and forums contradict themselves. All I want was a place where I could download and resume the download, like Steam does.

What is the point of them having such a service and saying all games past 2009 would work, if they don't?
Bulletstorm is a special case because it was published by EA but the devs were People can Fly. They most likely took the decision to use GFWL for DRM instead of SecuROM or EA Core like most EA games. Apparently, GFWL keys are not in the same format than Origin keys.
Unfortunately, the support guy that talked with you didn't want to help you. Maybe you'll have better luck if you try again. There was a forum thread where one of the Origin developers talked about Bulletstorm and that people should contact support to get it activated on Origin. Maybe if you find that support will listen to you.
Fantasysci5: I'm curious about the Spellforce Platinum series at Gamersgate. I prefer turn-based to RTS (like Kings Bounty), but I enjoyed "Dragonshard". Anyone know if it's good/if I'll like it? :)
It is very good, get it.

It is real time, but mostly not to stressful (except a few missions which are timed). It is a good variation in factions. The heroes can sometimes feel a little owerpowerd, but it is hard to balance in this genre anyway, and it is most noteworthy in the first game. The balancing is quite good in the second. You get a lot of game in that package.
Fantasysci5: I'm curious about the Spellforce Platinum series at Gamersgate. I prefer turn-based to RTS (like Kings Bounty), but I enjoyed "Dragonshard". Anyone know if it's good/if I'll like it? :)
Dragonshard is more RPGish/actioney than Spellforce, but if you liked it I'd wager you'll probably enjoy Spellforce. Just don't expect an exactly similar game (more resource collecting/building in Spellforce, for example).
high rated
Desura key for Darwinia, Defcon, Multiwinia and Uplink.

INTRO-3P0C2-X8GR7-QHHVZ-GMUF3
grynn: Desura key for Darwinia, Defcon, Multiwinia and Uplink.

Thanks for this mate! I was looking around to try these for a while.

One doubt can i give you a rep point?
Post edited February 24, 2012 by Zangtesu
abolat: which game could you not register on origin?

I know tht problem. had mien solved. pm me.
grynn: Desura key for Darwinia, Defcon, Multiwinia and Uplink.

Zangtesu: Thanks for this mate! I was looking around to try these for a while.

One doubt can i give you a rep point?
Have fun playing those Introversion gems :)