It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is the Deus Ex game along with DLCs worth it if you haven't played the first one?
Sweet I finally get to use my Serious Sam 3 coupon! Got the deluxe for 12.75, score.
Fifeldor: Is the Deus Ex game along with DLCs worth it if you haven't played the first one?
Yes it is. In fact it's a prequel.
Post edited February 23, 2012 by TheWhiteRose
TheWhiteRose: Sweet I finally get to use my Serious Sam 3 coupon! Got the deluxe for 12.75, score.
Fifeldor: Is the Deus Ex game along with DLCs worth it if you haven't played the first one?
TheWhiteRose: Yes it is. In fact it's a prequel.
OK... Guess I'll use my coupon then.
Don't forget to grab Missing Link as well!
Aah, the sales! There are so many of the Amazon ones that I want, although I'm a bit sad "Sims Medieval" wasn't included in the sales. Doesn't matter, I'm eyeing that Witcher 2. :P
So, Mirror's Edge has third party activation DRM on Steam. Anyone got any experiences of this?
korell: So, Mirror's Edge has third party activation DRM on Steam. Anyone got any experiences of this?
You sure? I know it had SecuROM at release but it should have been removed. You don't even get a CD key to register the game on Origin if you buy it on Steam.
korell: So, Mirror's Edge has third party activation DRM on Steam. Anyone got any experiences of this?
I have it on Steam, never noticed anything. It is worth the 2,5 €. Unique and fun little game. Great visuals.
OmegaX: You sure? I know it had SecuROM at release but it should have been removed. You don't even get a CD key to register the game on Origin if you buy it on Steam.
The Steam page states:

INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES, YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE. ONLY ONE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE PER GAME. EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT www.ea.com. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER WITH EA ONLINE.

I've also checked The Big List of 3rd Party DRM on Steam here: http://steamdrm.flibitijibibo.com/the-big-drm-list/
That says it uses an EA Account for activation.

Could it be that these are obsolete and have been removed now?
Fantasysci5: Aah, the sales! There are so many of the Amazon ones that I want, although I'm a bit sad "Sims Medieval" wasn't included in the sales. Doesn't matter, I'm eyeing that Witcher 2. :P
I was just thinking I hadnt seen you for a while, Glad to see your still a sale addict :-P
I can't find anyone with a link, but Majesty download is on Amazon for $1.49.
OmegaX: You sure? I know it had SecuROM at release but it should have been removed. You don't even get a CD key to register the game on Origin if you buy it on Steam.
korell: The Steam page states:

INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES, YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE. ONLY ONE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE PER GAME. EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT www.ea.com. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER WITH EA ONLINE.

I've also checked The Big List of 3rd Party DRM on Steam here: http://steamdrm.flibitijibibo.com/the-big-drm-list/
That says it uses an EA Account for activation.

Could it be that these are obsolete and have been removed now?
I don't think you activate anything because there is no CD key on the Steam version. You can login with your EA account for the leaderboards but I don't remember if it was optional.
I only know that SecuROM was removed from the Steam version and that it is incompatible with the DLC because of it.
If anyone's got an unwanted coupon for Serious Sam 3 can I have it please? I'll give you a game in return!
OmegaX: I don't think you activate anything because there is no CD key on the Steam version. You can login with your EA account for the leaderboards but I don't remember if it was optional.
I only know that SecuROM was removed from the Steam version and that it is incompatible with the DLC because of it.
I didn't even know that there was any DLC for Mirror's Edge.
Since the game is on sale now I ask it here too.

Does anyone willing to buy me Serious Sam 3 (and maybe plus Serious Sam 2) for either Dead Space Pack, Risen or Sanctum Collection? I could also give a 25% off Square Enix coupon along with the chosen game.